Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2015, 05:40 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Ukrainian TV crew decided to visit small embattled Eastern Ukrainian city named "Happiness."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAfquZENjjg#t=19

0.21 Are you not afraid to walk under the shelling?
Residents; Of course we are afraid - who is not afraid for their lives, dear?
Journalist; "But you don't know where to go if you leave?"
Resident; Where should I go? I have nowhere to go.
Journalist; Where are you hiding? Where are you staying? In cellars?
Resident; In cellars of course - where else?
Journalist; What's about the water and what's about the light?
R. We carry everything with us, we use the flashlights.
J. How many days you live like that?
R. Days? Almost 8 months.
0.44; Voice of a woman; "You see very well what's going on here and our living conditions."
Journalist; "Why are you not leaving?"
Woman; "Where to? Where should I go and on what money?"
J; "To Kharkov."
Woman; "I don't have money. So how should I go?"
J. "There are social programs."
Woman; "What good your social programs do? These are the results of your "social programs" - everything is bombed, everything is destroyed. Someone else should move out of here, as for us - we used to live happily here."
1:11. Man: "Go away please, leave. We ask you kindly - leave, don't get on our nerves. We are having enough as it is, so we don't need you here on top of that.
1.21. Woman; "You think it's Russia here? No, Ukraine is my motherland. But now I don't know how to live here.
J. "Whom are you angry at.. if you are saying Ukraine is your motherland?"
W; "Whom are we angry at? Who came to us? Who? I don't want to talk to you, you are constantly filming here, but broadcast only lies.
J. "What lies? ( Begging : "Tell me what lies please?
W. I don't want to say to you anything. You know that I'm risking..
J. What risk are you talking about?
W. I don't want to be killed.
Journalist (clearly pretending now) "You are afraid that separatists are going to show up here?"
W. No, I am not afraid ( of that.) I am afraid that the other party will come to kill me.
J. "Who?"
W. "You know who."

Another Ukrainian crew sent to a different place in Eastern Ukraine ( Avdeevka) didn't get even so lucky as to take an interview, apparently.
After the first initial answer that "we made it through this bombing, and here is a dead woman lying on the street," here it came;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDf2AcJ-31I#t=10

I wish good luck to Merkel Holland et al, talking about "one and united Ukraine."

Last edited by erasure; 02-07-2015 at 06:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2015, 09:04 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Village in Ukraine rebels against Naziguard and draft officials. The townspeople disarmed the thugs and took some weapons. Officials don't know where those weapons went.

Ukraine: Odessa District Rises up Against Mobilization - Russia Insider

Old 02-07-2015, 10:35 PM

235 posts, read 211,164 times

Old 02-08-2015, 01:05 AM

303 posts, read 255,242 times
NO there no US help)))

look:

and here is vodeo:

THey take american cars and welded inscription Kraz))) Seems to be some like F-650. the remote control unit to fire is exotics for car like that. also SPARK guided missile system. Clearly not "zrobleno in Ukraine"

Even sunshields stickers not removed. Vote visor shape of the instrument panel and air vents ... KRAZ.. Stupid US)

Kraz was stoped about 99%. All workers on unpaid leave for more than a month. Many retired.

And what is Kraz make real:

Upd: LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aVuokfFX2Y (for some reason I can not insert a video)
here it is) Spartan APC

Old 02-08-2015, 06:13 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Russian ironic about the fact that the Internet has become the battlefield and husbands cussing with foreigners instead household chores:

http://youtu.be/kOeAXKUK6aM
Translation of the wifes words: "You spend a lot of effort and time on the Internet, you glorify Russia, but it would be better if you regularly pick up trash and clean the apartment."

Old 02-08-2015, 08:40 AM

Quote:
NO there no US help
Technically it's Canadian. It certainly is pathetic though. Ukraine built the AN-225 Mriya.

Old 02-08-2015, 08:45 AM

802 posts, read 1,366,698 times
Amok

Whats wrong with US helping Ukraine?
its helping sovereign country defend itself from mad dictator of another country who wants to annex it.

Old 02-08-2015, 08:48 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Technically it's Canadian. It certainly is pathetic though. Ukraine built the AN-225 Mriya.
Oh so it's Canada that supplied those vehicles then?

( It's OK though, opolchenie will not mind to have those, so soon enough it will be theirs on a battlefield.)

Old 02-08-2015, 09:15 AM

Illich Steel and Ironworks of Mariupol is about to go under. No gas. It employs 30000 people. I mean really, how much are the Ukrainian people going to take?

Giant steel maker about to halt due to gas shortage

Yes Erasure it's a Canadian military product (Spartan) based on the Ford F-650 commercial truck which is American as Amok stated.

2016 Ford F-650-750 Work Trucks | Ford.com

A lot of American cars are made in Canada too. These trucks were probably produced and never sold then turned over to military use in some sweet deal with the Canadian government.

Have you heard from Selena?

Old 02-08-2015, 09:28 AM

More freedom and liberty for Ukrainians. It just keeps coming, better and better!!! This is right out of the US oppression play book.

Геращенко: милиция в Мариуполе задержит каждого участника митинга против мобилизации : Новости УНИАН
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe