Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 03:38 PM

515 posts, read 624,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
So you are culturally American and from the PICTURE you look Italian or Spanish. That is HARDLY considered interracial to me.

You are pretty much a white guy anyways but you are so insecure and butt hurt over yourself. If you have a good job/career prospects and are a gentleman, ALL women will see that.

I'm a woman and I'm being blunt with you. I have gotten threads shut down because of being too honest, and you barely look "not white" from your picture. Maybe you have no style, career, money or personality. This race issue is between you and yourself. I highly doubt women are overlooking you because you don't fit some aryan mold. You could even be one of those white mixed with native American people that are all over the south. You know a lot of white people have dark features.
Exactly my point but better stated.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:04 PM

66 posts, read 70,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Why are you only going after sorority types, then? Atlanta is a huge diverse city and UGA is a huge university. Why limit yourself to frat parties?
I am not but almost every White girls seems to have some sort of sorority connection, my biggest issue is breaking into those circles and if only I knew.

Anyways, thread was helpful but got offtopic.

But I want to know, in America, which is more preferred on men? The tall dark and handsome look or the blonde guy look?

Old 07-09-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post

I am in college right now but I am from Atlanta originally and that is where I am at currently (Summer). College I go to is UGA and it is really segregated there from my experience.

In Atlanta I meet these girls at parties.

At UGA, I meet em just about anywhere but again, White girls there are not as open minded, given that it is an SEC school.

Wow. UGA has a huge Greek community and presence. Perhaps you couldn't rush for whatever reason but this is a huge obstacle for you. UGA is segregated? How? White vs Black? Greek vs Random? Money vs Not? That's life. UGA is a microcosm of life and Atlanta is an extention of UGA.

They are not as open minded because it is an SEC school? No, it is because it is a large school with a large Greek scene. It is the same on many other campus that are non-Southern and non-SEC.

You could look like a typical white guy and still have trouble at your age in Atlanta with white sorority girls because (hint, hint) you are not in a FRATERITY. Obviously, this simple fact should have struck you by now. Girls are not going to invite you to their date functions if you can't reciprocate. They don't want to babysit you because you don't know anyone. In fact, don't move to Atlanta after college because your professional networking will be greatly diminished as well.

At this point, work on yourself and grow up with a little common sense. You don't deserve a "white" sorority girl let alone a latina based on the fact that you are proposing rascist virtues on innocent sorority girls who just want to party and hook up with like-minded fraternity guys. It's that simple. Join a frat or you'll continue to knock on doors while others hold the key.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
I am not but almost every White girls seems to have some sort of sorority connection, my biggest issue is breaking into those circles and if only I knew.

Anyways, thread was helpful but got offtopic.

But I want to know, in America, which is more preferred on men? The tall dark and handsome look or the blonde guy look?

Are you 21 or 13? I am off this thread for good.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:09 PM

937 posts, read 1,135,209 times
Quote:
hasn't worked for me when I have tried to hook up with White girls down south though
Honestly, in the pic you pretty much look white, (perhaps Italian, Portuguese, or Spaniard). No offense to your friend but he has a very metro/bi-sexual look to him, which in my opinion, makes him rather unappealing.

If you are really the person in the first pic, I can't imagine that you have issues in the looks department, especially in Atlanta, where average (and below average) looking people are pretty much the norm.

The only thing that I don't understand is, why are you so fixated on dating white girls?

Old 07-09-2013, 04:09 PM

I could not rush a fraternity because I started out at a community college, when I did get to UGA, they told me I was too far along to rush a frat. That was my problem.

And I would think after college the Greek Life scene dies out. I mean common sense would tell you how good you look, how well you speak, how well you dress, and what you have to offer in terms of career and all that would easily dominate over you being a party of some Greek Scene. And yes, UGA is segregated race wise, most fraternities are not racially diverse at all.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
What is your issue? In the pic you pretty much look white, (perhaps Italian, Portuguese, or Spaniard). No offense to your friend but he has a very metro-sexual (bi look) to him, which in my opinion, makes him rather unappealing.

If you are really the person in the pic, I can't imagine that you have issues in the looks department, especially in Atlanta, where average looking people are pretty much everywhere throughout the city.

The only thing that I don't understand is, why are you so fixated on dating white girls, especially if you are non white. I just don't get it.
Because most of the good looking girls I see are White and I want to date good looking girls, plus I just find them attractive, they look different than I do and that just gets me. We can never explain why we are attracted to what we are just like we cannot explain why we like the food we like. Thing is, I am around White girls a lot and want to score with them but can't manage to down here. And I have never seen a man of my color or heritage do so.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Why do you consider white women to be the ultimate standard of beauty? It's racism either way.
I agree, that's what I don't understand. Why is he extoling white women as if they are the epitome of beauty. I have seen drop dead gorgeous non white women of every hue and ethnicity.

More than likely, he is focusing all of his time on blue eyed, blonde haired girls. Sure, some may be attractive in their youth, but around 30, they start looking old --very old (without botox). The paler the skin, the greater chance it will age very quickly. The opposite is true for dark people, who typically age very slowly.

Last edited by CityGirl332; 07-09-2013 at 04:38 PM..

Old 07-09-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Because most of the good looking girls I see are White and I want to date good looking girls, plus I just find them attractive, they look different than I do and that just gets me. We can never explain why we are attracted to what we are just like we cannot explain why we like the food we like. Thing is, I am around White girls a lot and want to score with them but can't manage to down here. And I have never seen a man of my color or heritage do so.
I find it hard to believe that you are the guy in the pic, because if you were, you wouldn't have any problems getting your blond haired, blued eyed girl. Most blonde women are highly attracted to dark haired and tanned men. A hot Italian or Portuguese looking guy will typically have 0 problems attracting all sorts of women.

I could very well be wrong, but I believe you are really a dark Indian/Asian man...

Old 07-09-2013, 04:24 PM

917 posts, read 2,005,533 times
You're attractive, more than your friend actually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty