Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 10:26 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,710,630 times

Advertisements

If only breasts are like testicles, gets loose when they're warm and tightens up when they get cold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2014, 07:35 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,693,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss20ts View Post
Hate to burst your bubble, but there are women all over the WORLD that go braless. I hope you were sitting down for that. I probably should have given a warning now that I think about it.
Not all women around the world work in office jobs or perform physical duties. I really want to see what would happen if women stopped wearing bras to work and it's noticeable. Talk about a sexual harassment suit waiting to happen.

Old 03-22-2014, 10:20 PM

2,331 posts, read 3,214,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage_girl View Post
Not all women around the world work in office jobs or perform physical duties. I really want to see what would happen if women stopped wearing bras to work and it's noticeable. Talk about a sexual harassment suit waiting to happen.
There are a couple women at my work that do this. Do I notice, hell yeah! Would I let them know I notice? Hell no. So far there have been no complaints, or situations come up I'm aware of.

Old 03-22-2014, 10:53 PM

LOL I have to conclude some of those women like the male attention, even if it's not acknowledged.

Old 03-22-2014, 11:24 PM

2,331 posts, read 3,214,359 times
Quote:
LOL I have to conclude some of those women like the male attention, even if it's not acknowledged.
True! I have to admit being around a bunch of women at night in a warehouse setting makes me a little uncomfortable at times.

Old 03-23-2014, 06:39 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
Maybe for petite French women, but a triple D needs a bra.
Absolutely. As a petite DD myself, I'm ample (pun intended) proof of that. And it's not just about sagging/not sagging. If I don't wear a bra, the sweat accumulation under my girls gets very stinky and gross

Old 03-23-2014, 06:44 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Since when is the purpose of a bra to make breasts less saggy as measured without a bra? I'm a DDD, trust me, I sag lower with my bra off than on. THAT is the purpose of my bra. I don't care if using a bra results in my being saggier without one because I know how saggy I am without one compared to with one. I'll take with one thank you.

Old 03-23-2014, 06:46 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Absolutely. As a petite DD myself, I'm ample (pun intended) proof of that. And it's not just about sagging/not sagging. If I don't wear a bra, the sweat accumulation under my girls gets very stinky and gross
Yeah, that too. Even with a bra, I use an antiperspirant under the girls.

I wear a bra to support my breasts not as a means to avoid them sagging when I'm braless so I really don't care if research says they'll sag more when I'm braless if I wear one. That's not the point of a bra. It's to support them when I'm wearing it.

Old 03-23-2014, 07:23 AM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,737,395 times
Quote:
If I had a dollar for every second a colleague I'm talking with turned to check out a girl walking in the other direction I'd be a rich man.

I'm all in favor of the bralessness, I also do not think it would result in sexual harassment. Just go to a European beach, I doubt they have higher incidents of sexual harassment or assault on those beaches, I could be wrong?

It would cause distraction, but if women can benefit from it (I doubt anyone enjoys saggy breasts - both women and men) I'm not going to stop them.

And you are correct, most women love attention, even if it is from old creeper. Just look at those 21 year women working at Hooters.

Old 03-23-2014, 04:22 PM

I'm just wondering but if there are people who are averse to bras, what are their thoughts regarding Spanx, body shapers, and corsets? All of those shape the body in a way and provide "support." They even move around your internal body parts if you wear them long enough. I have talked to women who say they'd rather wear a corset than a bra and considering this conversation, I find that hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
I'm all in favor of the bralessness, I also do not think it would result in sexual harassment. Just go to a European beach, I doubt they have higher incidents of sexual harassment or assault on those beaches, I could be wrong?
My point is, the workplace is a totally different environment. Men have gotten into trouble for "looking at a woman wrong" or looking at her too long, or even telling her she looks nice. Then again, women seem to sexually harass each other more regarding breasts-- they have a tendency to make fun of each other whereas men just like to look.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty