Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 03:17 PM

277 posts, read 506,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage_girl View Post
The meaning of the word "obvious" isn't eluding me in this thread.
Have a good day Vintage girl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 05:48 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
The point is WITHOUT a bra it's more obvious as literally, in your face. Some of us can vouch for that.
What's funny is women who do this act like they didn't know their nipples where hard. Seems like a grab for attention, when done in public.

I can vouch, I've seen plenty I really could have done without seeing.

I've always heard it's the amount of elasticity one has in their breast that cause them to stay firm or sag. As we child-bearing years and age get the best of us.

Old 02-23-2014, 06:22 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,694,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
What's funny is women who do this act like they didn't know their nipples where hard. Seems like a grab for attention, when done in public.

I can vouch, I've seen plenty I really could have done without seeing.

I've always heard it's the amount of elasticity one has in their breast that cause them to stay firm or sag. As we child-bearing years and age get the best of us.
I'm sure they do know, but the reality is they don't care.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:19 PM

313 posts, read 497,220 times
Saggy breasts have to do with way more than simply wearing a bra or not.
1. Children
2. Breastfeeding
3. Breast size
4. Pectoral muscles (good strong pecs keep breasts perky)
5. Surgeries (breast augmentations, or reductions in the past)

Old 02-23-2014, 08:41 PM

47 posts, read 79,567 times
I think it's supposed to be underwires, not the bras themselves, that may cause cancer(and probably really don't) - but, really, all bras are horrific. On a good day, they're uncomfortable - even when they "fit". On a bad day, you can't even concentrate properly until you can be rid of them. Breasts are too sensitive to be raised and squished all day into positions that nature didn't intend them to be in.

And as for bras preventing sagging? Yeah, I have to side with the people who think it's not true. Wearing tight jeans or body shapers won't keep your stomach/butt from experiencing the effects of gravity, or make collagen levels in your skin somehow not fall drastically as you age. So, why would wearing a bra(or not) have any effect whatsoever on what your breasts look like?

(Also, I honestly think it's the aluminum in deodorant that's responsible for the breast cancer epidemic we're getting - that and/or the estrogen-raising parabens in practically every lotion and body wash on the market. Too much estrogen, especially after menopause, seems to raise the risk for a lot of cancers.)

Old 02-23-2014, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldine View Post

(Also, I honestly think it's the aluminum in deodorant that's responsible for the breast cancer epidemic we're getting - that and/or the estrogen-raising parabens in practically every lotion and body wash on the market. Too much estrogen, especially after menopause, seems to raise the risk for a lot of cancers.)
I agree with you on the parabens and other preservatives and chemicals used in many cosmetics. What also raises the rate of cancer is obesity, which is strongly supported by research.

Old 02-23-2014, 09:47 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
I'm sure they do know, but the reality is they don't care.
Smuggling chest-nuts is art form.

Old 02-23-2014, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Smuggling chest-nuts is art form.
ROLF!

Gives new meaning to "low hanging fruit"...

Old 02-23-2014, 11:43 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
ROLF!

Gives new meaning to "low hanging fruit"...
Ha! That's funny but disturbing

Old 02-24-2014, 12:23 AM

We don't need to get into any details, but since the premise of this thread IS to not wear a bra...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty