Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 01:00 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

I am gonna carry this study around in my back pocket and show it to all the ladies that I meet. I have been waiting for something like this. 'It's science ladies - off with the bra - freedom for all. '
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 01:00 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,694,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Maybe if you didn't wear a bra since puberty you would have stronger boobs.
Stronger boobs?

People know breasts are composed of fat and some ligaments? Ligaments are not muscle, and it is bizarre to see how people think of ligaments the same as muscle. My mom put me in a bra when I was growing up because of how I "jiggled" and she didn't want me to be the source of some stupid immature guy's ridicule. I was more physically fit back then but still had issues keeping them under control.

Old 02-23-2014, 01:06 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage_girl View Post
Stronger boobs?

People know breasts are composed of fat and some ligaments? Ligaments are not muscle, and it is bizarre to see how people think of ligaments the same as muscle. My mom put me in a bra when I was growing up because of how I "jiggled" and she didn't want me to be the source of some stupid immature guy's ridicule. I was more physically fit back then but still had issues keeping them under control.
It's a joke!

Besides I meant more durable like those Tai Boxers who kick Bamboo trees to strengthen their shins - come on you need to take it slow and start training without it so you can build-up a tolerance.

Old 02-23-2014, 01:09 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,433,425 times
More durable boobs? Build up a tolerance?

Great..........pecks. Might as well touch my own boobs. lol

Old 02-23-2014, 01:13 PM

277 posts, read 506,684 times
I don't know too much about making breasts saggy but I don't where bras. It unhealthy for me to do so. It bruises and block lymph nodes causing cysts and lumps. I have less breast problems since I stopped wearing them and my breasts doesn't get as sore and tender during my period like it use to when I wore them.

Old 02-23-2014, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonandStars View Post
I don't know too much about making breasts saggy but I don't where bras. It unhealthy for me to do so. It bruises and block lymph nodes causing cysts and lumps. I have less breast problems since I stopped wearing them and my breasts doesn't get as sore and tender during my period like it use to when I wore them.
Some women have difficulties and that's fine. A lot of women can't wear tampons during their periods, so obviously each woman has to make decisions regarding the care of her own body. It is a myth that bras block lymph nodes and cause cysts. Lymph actually drains out of your breast into your underarm area. We also don't know what really causes the mutations leading to cancer.

There is a lot of misinformation out there.

Old 02-23-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
It's a joke!

Besides I meant more durable like those Tai Boxers who kick Bamboo trees to strengthen their shins - come on you need to take it slow and start training without it so you can build-up a tolerance.
Wouldn't you like to see that...

Old 02-23-2014, 01:29 PM

277 posts, read 506,684 times
Quote:
Some women have difficulties and that's fine. A lot of women can't wear tampons during their periods, so obviously each woman has to make decisions regarding the care of her own body. It is a myth that bras block lymph nodes and cause cysts. Lymph actually drains out of your breast into your underarm area. We also don't know what really causes the mutations leading to cancer.

There is a lot of misinformation out there.
Sorry sweetness but it's not a myth. I know the function and purpose of lymph nodes and bras can and do block the flow and circulation of lymph nodes. But I agree that everyone is different and I can't wear them. Are you aware that some woman can't wear panty. I wasn't talking about cancer or cancer causes by the way.

Old 02-23-2014, 01:40 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Wouldn't you like to see that...
It would definitely catch my eye ------- for about 5 seconds.

Old 02-23-2014, 02:16 PM

191 posts, read 220,837 times
If a woman doesn't want to wear a bra, more power to them. I don't wear one at home much, but in public - I'd rather not be jiggling or having obvious nipples. I just came across this, not sure if it was a big seller:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty