Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 10:44 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,383,085 times

Advertisements

My mom, aunts, grandma have saggy breasts. We are all "blessed" in the chest. So I decided (as a teenager) that I was going to do everything in my power to try to prevent sag - this was a fear I had!

So, I have diligently worn high support bras my entire life. Now, in my 40's (after breastfeeding a couple kids), my chest is pretty perky considering the cup size. Even my hubby notes this, though he tells me I wear bras too much and should go braless sometimes in public - uh, I might get arrested for that.

Anyway, I believe my constant bra usage has prevented some sagging.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2014, 05:10 PM

2,331 posts, read 3,215,456 times
Perky AND braless in the summer time is what we live for!

Old 03-07-2014, 05:16 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,328,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by topher5150 View Post
With all these years of viewing National Geographic magazines it seems to me that the tribal gals who don't wear bras get pretty droopy, but the western gals who do wear bras seem to keep their shape for a lot longer...that's just my observation.

Tribal gals also breast feed multiple times as well compared to some western gals who don't

Old 03-07-2014, 05:20 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,984,059 times
What a load of crap. Even from a male's point of view I believe women are a LOT better off with bras.

Women complain all the time about running because their boobs bounce up and down too much, and it becomes painful. Is it any coincidence that most cross country runners, skiers, and athletes of the sort are relatively flat chested?

Also, as another poster mentioned, National Geographic shows a lot of African tribal women who do not wear bras, I think the western Women who do wear bras show a heck of a lot less sag.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:21 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,984,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Tribal gals also breast feed multiple times as well compared to some western gals who don't
It takes more than breast feeding to get that kind of sag. Point in case is that this is a bogus study, bras are mostly for comfort and also reduce sag over time.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:53 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,328,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
It takes more than breast feeding to get that kind of sag. Point in case is that this is a bogus study, bras are mostly for comfort and also reduce sag over time.
I dunno, if they have to breast feed a helluvalot of kids and they all are pulling and tugging down on their breast I would think that alot of saggage would occur

Old 03-07-2014, 06:17 PM

168 posts, read 370,291 times
I have on word for this thread: GRAVITY!

Old 03-07-2014, 09:04 PM

1,379 posts, read 1,547,555 times
We were meant to live in a lake near a shore. That way gravity makes little difference. And it has to be a warm lake, with no nasty critters in it. Lots of fruit trees and walnuts and stuff. That is our natural habitat. Right?

Old 03-07-2014, 09:08 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,563,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Actually,waist training does work to keep your waist small.

Also,most missed the most important reason breast sag....some just grow in that way.

Mine were always saggy looking.
They grew in shaped liked upside down ice cream cones.
If I haven't mentioned it I will now
I like ice cream cones

Sorry couldn't resist

Old 03-07-2014, 09:15 PM

1,379 posts, read 1,547,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
If I haven't mentioned it I will now
I like ice cream cones

Sorry couldn't resist
I have to chime in here. The idea that there is one perfect shape for breasts is way off. Different men like different kinds of breasts, and some don't care one way or the other. Forget all the pictures of models. Only some men like that. And if you don't care what men like, more power to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty