Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 02:36 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,694,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonandStars View Post
Sorry sweetness but it's not a myth. I know the function and purpose of lymph nodes and bras can and do block the flow and circulation of lymph nodes. But I agree that everyone is different and I can't wear them. Are you aware that some woman can't wear panty. I wasn't talking about cancer or cancer causes by the way.
Anyone who's had a sentinel node biopsy will tell you the drainage occurs outside of the breast.

Basic anatomical facts:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~humananato...chapter_7.html

Last edited by Vintage_girl; 02-23-2014 at 02:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 02:49 PM

277 posts, read 506,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Dreams View Post
If a woman doesn't want to wear a bra, more power to them. I don't wear one at home much, but in public - I'd rather not be jiggling or having obvious nipples. I just came across this, not sure if it was a big seller:
Funny nipples show through bras and jiggling happen with bras. More power to you if you wear them. Nothing wrong with that.

Old 02-23-2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Dreams View Post
If a woman doesn't want to wear a bra, more power to them. I don't wear one at home much, but in public - I'd rather not be jiggling or having obvious nipples. I just came across this, not sure if it was a big seller:
LOL basically it's the "fake perky" look.

Old 02-23-2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage_girl View Post
Anyone who's had a sentinel node biopsy will tell you the drainage occurs outside of the breast.

Basic anatomical facts:

Chapter 7: Vessels, lymphatic drainage and the breast
Stop spinning the direction of this convo. Bras can and do block flow and circulation of lymph nodes. Most women aren't damage by bras but there's a rare minority out there who are. The same goes for panty.

Old 02-23-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Funny nipples show through bras and jiggling happen with bras. More power to you if you wear them. Nothing wrong with that.
The point is WITHOUT a bra it's more obvious as literally, in your face. Some of us can vouch for that.

Old 02-23-2014, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Stop spinning the direction of this convo. Bras can and do block flow and circulation of lymph nodes. Most women aren't damage by bras but there's a rare minority out there who are. The same goes for panty.
Yet you can't provide any actual evidence to support your claims. Btw, that Singer "study" doesn't count as evidence since it was clearly biased. What you are saying is simply your opinion.

Old 02-23-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
The point is WITHOUT a bra it's more obvious as literally, in your face. Some of us can vouch for that.
You POINT was without bra nipples show. Nipples show with bra. That's pretty obvious in your face. Your nipples show or they don't. It can show with or without bra. I think everyone can vouch for that.

Old 02-23-2014, 02:58 PM

Quote:
You POINT was without bra nipples show. Nipples show with bra. That's pretty obvious in your face. Your nipples show or they don't. It can show with or without bra. I think everyone can vouch for that.
Do you enjoy being dense? You're saying nipples show with a bra and then they don't show and then they do or don't. Make up your mind, as much as you'd like to convince us you're okay with women wearing a bra.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Do you enjoy being dense? You're saying nipples show with a bra and then they don't show and then they do or don't. Make up your mind.
Actually it's you who's pretty dense. You have a comprehension problem.

1. Your nipples can show in bra and your nipples can show without bra. Makes perfect sense.

2. Your nipples may not show in bra or your nipples may not show without bra. Makes perfect sense.

3. Your nipples can either show or not show, bra or no bra. Makes perfect sense.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Actually it's you who's pretty dense. You have a comprehension problem.

1. Your nipples can show in bra and your nipples can show without bra. Makes perfect sense.

2. Your nipples may not show in bra or your nipples may not show without bra. Makes perfect sense.

3. Your nipples can either show or not show, bra or no bra. Makes perfect sense.
The meaning of the word "obvious" isn't eluding me in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty