Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 04:07 PM

240 posts, read 471,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I'm with you! Only time I can remember going "commando" is when I've worn my swimsuit to the pool, and forgot to bring a pair of underwear for afterwards - boy, that makes for an uncomfortable afternoon!

That is totally true... I have a few pairs that are cute, but SUPER uncomfortable (ride up/down/in/etc.), and they make the whole day annoying. Isn't it the worst when you're in a professional situation, and have a horrible wedgie? Can't exactly say "excuse me, I need to pick my underwear out of my butt - don't mind me!"... so you just have to deal with it, until the next moment you have alone. Ugh.
Very funny comments, I needed a good laugh! LOL, Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2007, 04:30 PM

3,099 posts, read 2,646,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
LOL@ this thread! I need my underwear and especially when wearing pants. I'd have to do a lot more laundry and dry cleaning without them.
well that is certainly true. underwear does protect the outerwear from getting dirty. i would never wear the same pair of pants two times without washing if i went "commando". what is this, how you say, "commando"?
but seriously, what IS the reason or purpose for underwear? is it some prehistoric/victorian/archaic thing that we really dont need anymore but refuse to give up because society tell us we need it?

Old 12-12-2007, 06:22 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
LOL@ this thread! I need my underwear and especially when wearing pants. I'd have to do a lot more laundry and dry cleaning without them.
well uh yep uh I'd have to agree with miu here
How can anyone respond in this thread in a pg-13 manner. Uhm, yeah, what miu said, and doesn't the underwear protect your "parts" from rubbing up against a "hard" pair of jeans and causing some irritation

Now, I do go braless in the summertime, even though some people do get injured in the process

Old 12-12-2007, 06:24 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
it is very important expecially if i go to six flags and ride the roller coasters.
(depends are good too).

Old 12-12-2007, 06:45 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
This thread is making me laugh!!

Commando is not for me. I need that layer between my clothes, especially jeans. And besides, I like pretty, lacy things. But, kudos to those of you that are free.

Old 12-12-2007, 06:48 PM

like i said, if im wearing a skirt or dress i will most definitely wear undies. im not gonna pull a brittany spears and end up on the news. think about this thong underwear thing though: a woman could be wearing one under her skirt and sit on a chair in a public place and then contaminate the chair in a microscopic way! ew.

Old 12-12-2007, 06:50 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,401,511 times
I think everybody should wear underwear. If you are not wearing underwear, please do not tell me about it. I'm already having horrible thoughts of men arriving early to Starbucks for coffee in the morning wearing sweatpants and no underwear. This is not a sight for children.

Old 12-12-2007, 06:58 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
I think everybody should wear underwear. If you are not wearing underwear, please do not tell me about it. I'm already having horrible thoughts of men arriving early to Starbucks for coffee in the morning wearing sweatpants and no underwear. This is not a sight for children.
Why are you serving coffee to your children?

It no more different than a woman going braless? or a sports bra?

Old 12-12-2007, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Why are you serving coffee to your children?

It no more different than a woman going braless? or a sports bra?
haha very funny.

Old 12-12-2007, 07:05 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
It could be worse, he could be wearing shorts!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty