Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 12:42 AM

51 posts, read 40,835 times

Advertisements

I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2017, 01:30 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,348,750 times
32A is about perfect for me, but if you're that insecure about not filling out dresses/tops, there's padded bras.

And believe me, it doesn't matter.

Old 12-09-2017, 04:55 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,584,880 times
From a purely physical perspective;

If the rest of the body is nice and slender or "petite", then small breasts usually look great, and are more likely to do well against gravity over time...

However if you are a... let's say "plus size" with tiny breasts, it's gonna make proportions a bit less "flattering"...Think of a man with sticks for arms and legs and a huge beer gut...proportions matter if you care about the physical appearance, then again if you can manage to not care, even better for you I suppose.

Old 12-09-2017, 05:47 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,207,141 times
When they're small, at least you know they're real.

Old 12-09-2017, 06:04 AM

15,074 posts, read 10,108,006 times
When my friends (both natural and enhanced) talk about their breasts, the discussions seem to be framed around themselves in relation to confidence; that, in turn, contributes to how/who they attract. As the one guy in the group, its hard to relate. However, as the posts here also show there are guys that find a variety of shapes and sizes attractive as well as those that find other attributes of the person to focus on.

So the quick answer from what I read here.... it depends. My feeling from the original post and from what I've listened to in my circle of friends, is that it is important because you are self-conscious about it.

I personally have found women of all sorts of shapes and sizes with different particular attributes attractive. So I guess for me personally... its not all that important.

Mod Cut: quoting deleted post

Last edited by Mikala43; 12-09-2017 at 10:03 AM..

Old 12-09-2017, 07:09 AM

11,396 posts, read 24,459,619 times
From a woman’s perspective, I believe smaller breasts are an asset. Physically you’re much more comfortable, you can go braless whenever you want to, and you can run and jump without flopping around. As you age, your breasts will grow fuller. If you have children, they will still be adequate for their intended purpose.

There’s more to attracting a man than having gigantic hooters. Would your really want a guy like that anyway?

You can still be sexy and alluring by wearing lower cut tops and pretty necklaces that emphasize your femininity. Count yourself fortunate to have smaller breasts. There are more positives than negatives if you’re not so full up top.

Old 12-09-2017, 07:25 AM

5,182 posts, read 5,254,704 times
My wife was small and sometimes worried about it.

My only concern was that they remain cancer-free.

Old 12-09-2017, 07:54 AM

8,166 posts, read 8,530,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
"mouthful"
The difference between "surplus" and "excess" ?

Old 12-09-2017, 08:07 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,552,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
While breast size matters to some guys, for a good portion including me it doesn’t matter. I’m attracted to women for more than the breast size or shape.
Besides do you want a guy to like you for your breasts or for you?

32a is a perfectly fine breast size.

Old 12-09-2017, 08:10 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,869,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I can't picture a lot of "tops and dresses" that you wouldn't be able to fill out if you're wearing the right size, but then again, I don't wear form fitting tshirts and sweaters and dresses for the opposite reason. I don't like to attract a lot of attention.

This is one of those 'the grass is always greener' situations, OP.

Luckily for both of us we can choose skirts, separates, and even find swimming suits that fit. Don't worry about fashion, models are very thin, so you actually have an advantage.

What's attractive to men I know and like, is someone who can accept her body, like it, and know how to move it work on having your own positive image.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty