Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2022, 02:09 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,958,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Asking for the impossible??
Then maybe they should have told me??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2022, 05:37 AM

3 posts, read 1,827 times
Costs vary from place to place. There’re many good surgeons with a lot of experience in this field, but they will probably charge more. there’re many things you should consider before operation. First, you should be prepared for endless questions from people, and your look will completely change. Moreover, many people may judge you, especially older family members, because such changes are pretty noticeable. You should also be prepared to recover, wich may last more than a few weeks, and first few ays, you’ll look horrible, so take a leave from work. More about it on https://drpanossian.com/rhinoplasty/

Last edited by KayaPayne; 10-05-2022 at 05:48 AM..

Old 10-05-2022, 07:03 AM

24,606 posts, read 9,442,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
I read that and agree - unless it's something hideous - just deal with it, especially in older age.
Hideous is extremely subjective. Their body, their choice.

Bruce Jenner decides to change his entire gender at an older age, I don't think I'm going to judge someone for wanting to change their nose.

Old 10-11-2022, 02:30 AM

24,099 posts, read 32,448,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Nowadays its quite fashionable to have a wee bump on your nose. even in Hollywood..Ive noticed some celebs with imperfect noses but they still look good.. I hate my own nose and have always wanted it fixed..
It doesn't matter if it's fashionable. The OP doesn't like it. That is it. She never asked "should I have a nose job?" She doesn't like it, and she wants to have a nose that she does like.

Personally, I could not live with a nose that I didn't like. If you have decided that you want to live with a nose that you hate, I would NEVER try to persuade you to change it.

That's YOUR business. And this is her business. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty