Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2014, 02:36 PM

116 posts, read 169,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpeteguy View Post
I think it should be legalized also. Poll after poll show that the majority of Americans and Floridians for that matter favor legalization. The financial windfall and the fact that most people want it, should be enough, but unfortunately we got a bone head in the governor's office who will not do the peoples wishes.

All we can do is vote him out and get someone in there who favors legalization.
Rick Scott is just a typical anti-freedom conservative republican that enjoys regulating every aspect of an individuals life, and as such, he should be removed from office and put on trial for treasonous and anti-American activities, but I do not think he will be able to stop freedom from prevailing and the full legalization of marijuana from occurring in Florida.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2014, 03:11 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowwatertemple View Post
Rick Scott enjoys regulating every aspect of an individuals life
Are you posting from prison?

If not, that statement is completely absurd.

Last edited by BucFan; 01-30-2014 at 03:33 PM..

Old 01-30-2014, 04:18 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
"They" the Neanderthals who want to set our country back 200+ yrs by eliminating laws set in place to make our country the best in the world.

Thank you. THEY know who "they" are.

Old 01-30-2014, 04:24 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowwatertemple View Post
Rick Scott is just a typical anti-freedom conservative republican that enjoys regulating every aspect of an individuals life, and as such, he should be removed from office and put on trial for treasonous and anti-American activities, but I do not think he will be able to stop freedom from prevailing and the full legalization of marijuana from occurring in Florida.

PLEEASSE.

You have him mixed up with Obama. Anti American is what Obama is all about.

If he had done any wrong doing he would have been arrested by now. So he is guilty of doing illegal things and you can prove it?

No facts to back up this crazy claim at all.

Please prove his illegal activities or move along as it become a useless point for anyone to assume he did anything wrong.

That is all we need is a bunch more freedom lovers who are life long druggies who only want the freedom to do what they want and when they want. Most of those people are losers who wont be using it for any medical issues but rather want to be able to abuse more drugs and destroy more brain cells.

The pot heads are coming out of the wood work.

** Edited to add. Just noticed this user is a newbie ( probably with a new user name ) and not worth any more discussion.

Old 01-30-2014, 04:32 PM

10,237 posts, read 6,326,286 times
I signed John Morgan's petition. The doctors, and drug industry, won't like this because they give out narcs like candy in Florida. I have seen far too many OLD PEOPLE getting addicting to the likes of Oxycodone, including my own husband. I have had a DENTIST receptionist litterally chase me to my car because I did not take my PAIN script for a root canal. I didn't forget it, woman. I don't want it.

Medical MJ is not addicting, and for people suffering pain, is far better than narcotics. Of course, the drug industry won't like it.

OBAMA? You are out of your MINDS, if you think this has ANYTHING to do with political parties. Try again.

Old 01-30-2014, 04:55 PM

5,029 posts, read 7,232,184 times
Quote:
agree - the degradation of our society is depressing......but what are the alternatives? Give up your citizenship and move to a country not going to pot?
Lol. Don't be such a drama queen. You're not going to move out of the country over this and even if you did your choices are limited in finding a country where marijuana is criminally illegal. Maybe some Middle Eastern country would work for you.

Times change and peoples attitudes change. The entire "war on drugs" hasn't done much but make criminals out millions who really aren't and made the real criminals obscenely wealthy and powerful. The rise of the Mexican Cartels would never have happened if pot was legal in the U.S. Of course Law Enforcement is against the legalization- they've created an entire industry busting and incarcerating what you and that other one call "potheads" (how 1950s) and legalization wouldn't allow them to continue to steal vehicles and homes and personal property from those they bust.

Old 01-30-2014, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
Lol. Don't be such a drama queen. You're not going to move out of the country over this and even if you did your choices are limited in finding a country where marijuana is criminally illegal. Maybe some Middle Eastern country would work for you.
Most European countries other than The Netherlands.

Old 01-30-2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Most European countries other than The Netherlands.
Well, you're set then. Bon Voyage!

Old 01-30-2014, 06:15 PM

I'll wait until it happens - if it happens

Old 01-30-2014, 06:33 PM

Oh, it's gonna happen.

Poll: 82 percent favor medical marijuana, plurality support pot legalization - Florida - MiamiHerald.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida