Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2012, 05:48 PM

640 posts, read 1,295,571 times

Advertisements

I would like to see the AUTOPSY Report for martin

To see where the bullet entered,exit and the distance that will tell a lot.

Did the Sanford PD take pictures of Zimmerman injuries..

He didnt look very injured in that video.

Either way he still used excessive force on a unarmed kid with skittles.

Seems like the AUTOPSY REPORT SHOULD ALREADY BE OUT

Old 03-29-2012, 07:07 PM

8,489 posts, read 20,643,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatornation View Post
Well the Daily Caller doesn't try to hide their bias.
Is that worse or better than those that try to hide theirs?

Old 03-29-2012, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewitue View Post
I would like to see the AUTOPSY Report for martin

To see where the bullet entered,exit and the distance that will tell a lot. think

Did the Sanford PD take pictures of Zimmerman injuries..think

He didnt look very injured in that video. think

Either way he still used excessive force on a unarmed kid with skittles. smack

Seems like the AUTOPSY REPORT SHOULD ALREADY BE OUT
So if I go to the store and buy a bag of candy and don't like that someone is looking at me or following me I can attack them?
I am not condoning anything, just thinking everyone needs for all the facts to come out before making judgment.
You mention the video but it was already documented that he was seen by paramedics at the scene.
I have also had my nose broken 3 times and never got a black eye, I was shot and there was almost no blood after the a very short while.
Smack yourself and think some more.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:52 PM

5,500 posts, read 10,520,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
Who tries to hide theirs? I don't frequent fringe websites who cater to those who can't think for themselves.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:36 PM

4,678 posts, read 9,892,011 times
Quote:
Who tries to hide theirs? I don't frequent fringe websites who cater to those who can't think for themselves.
CNN's been pretty one sided in their coverage of this whole mess, as far as to call Zimmerman a "White Hispanic."

Old 03-31-2012, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Just about every major new org. was only using Zimmerman in an orange jumpsuit and 3-4 year old Travon pictures instead of recent ones.
Anyone that couldn't see how they were trying to play it is blind, unfortunately many bit on it.
The website you linked to in your original post to start the thread used the above stated pictures.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:30 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,085,935 times
Last night there was a 1 hour show on CNN covering the incident, obviously from The Trayvon side of things. I only caught the last 15 minutes, but what I saw was so one sided. One part they commented on how the "opposition" was trying to taint things by showing pictures of Trayvon that made him look more like a thug, and at the same time showing pictures of Zimmerman that made him look more like a businessman. Don't they realize that the pictures they started using were older, and the later pictures were a more accurate portrayal of the players as they were just pryor to the incident. Trayvon's more recent pictures probably make him look more thuggish, because that was the look he was going for. Zimmerman's earlier phootgraph was a mug shot in an orange jumsuit. Obviously any other picture will make him look better than that!

What does CNN stand for lately? I stopped watching them when it was Clinton News Network.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:51 AM

5,500 posts, read 10,520,957 times
Quote:
Just about every major new org. was only using Zimmerman in an orange jumpsuit and 3-4 year old Travon pictures instead of recent ones.
Anyone that couldn't see how they were trying to play it is blind, unfortunately many bit on it.
The website you linked to in your original post to start the thread used the above stated pictures.
I see why you love Spring Hill.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:36 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,515 times
I'm not sure what country we're in anymore. I used to think that the guilt or innocence of a person, or even perceptions, was not dependent on a photograph. Whether someone was convicted of a crime, or is suspected of a crime, does not diminish their Constitutional rights. I'm afraid that this incident has once again confirmed people's suspicions about what people really stand for. That goes for both sides.

Point being, there shouldn't be any Sides taken in an issue like this. I don;t care if the deceased was black, white, or purple. He was a human being, and has rights. Same with Zimmerman. I don't care what he looked like, what his ancestral history is, or whether he bit his kindergarten teacher's knee. He has his rights according to the U.S. Constitution as well.

There are those that would dearly love to take the country back 60 years or so, and those that are forever trying to make everyone today pay for the sins of the past. Yet while both sides continue to make the same mistakes our forefathers did in many cases, there are some of us that simply want the Rule of Law so many find so precious to be followed.

I shake my head when I picture people trying to change the channel, searching for a station that is saying what they want to hear. People should look inward to see if their feelings match their statements about character and morals.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Well the Daily Caller doesn't try to hide their bias.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I see why you love Spring Hill.

Is this your response when you have no actual response?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida