Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 02:33 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbronston View Post
Nope...you are just a special kind of you-know-what. BTW, I don’t support Trump. In fact, I changed my party status to NPA because I wouldn’t support Trump and couldn’t support Clinton. So, you are wrong, yet again. The difference is that I’m not an immature all-or-nothing clown (not pointing any fingers <ahem>) and I’m willing to give credit where it is due, give blame where it is due, and call out your particular kind of empty, parroted BS that you TDS twits soak up and repeat without giving it a moment’s consideration for validity.
I don't make anything up about Trump whatever I say I can back up with valid source data. If for some reason you think it's inappropriate to criticize Trump then I would suggest that even though you might not acknowledge it, you are in fact a Trump supporter

Old 04-09-2020, 03:37 PM

18,447 posts, read 8,275,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I'm with this person^^^ But, I'm trying to keep the politics out of this thread.

The Trump Drug's are in clinical trials now, so we should know soon how effective they are. I think they are effective, based upon the plethora of anecdotal evidence, but it wouldn't surprise me if they found something even more effective.

They don't have to be all, or nothing. They can be somewhat effective and the best treament we have at this point in time, but then replaced with something better later on.

They dont need to be 100% effective, or a Silver Bullet, to be worthwhile and useful.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to beach43ofus again.

Old 04-09-2020, 04:30 PM

451 posts, read 456,854 times
I don't see any problem with throwing @3$! against the wall to see what sticks. No real harm in trying a relatively safe drug in a pinch. But I do have a problem with the constant promotion of anything with only anecdotal evidence. They're basically selling ice to eskimos. Kind of fits a pattern no? I have an acquaintance who is 94 years old. Had surgery and chemo for lung cancer at 85. Recently had a recurrence and received radiation therapy.Became ill 2 weeks ago. Hospitalized, put on oxygen and tested for Coronavirus. Test positive. Breathing became more labored but because of DNR wishes, no ventilator. Kind nurse had video for relatives. No drugs administered. Hangs on for a week. Wakes up, sits up in bed and wants to talk to relatives again. Doctors impressed, greatly improved, turned the corner. Said individual has been consuming 1 Bud Light a day since forever. Hmmmm.

Old 04-09-2020, 06:31 PM

is there a single person on this planet that has not heard the word "anecdotal" at least once already?

Old 04-09-2020, 07:10 PM

848 posts, read 1,120,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
It must be used in conjunction with the antibiotic called Azithromyicin, aka Z-pack.

When both are used, its effective to treat AND prevent Covid-19.
No. Azithromycin treats bacterial infections. There are no "treatments" for viruses. COVID-19 IS A VIRUS. Trump is a moron.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanmyth View Post
No. Azithromycin treats bacterial infections. There are no "treatments" for viruses. COVID-19 IS A VIRUS. Trump is a moron.
Novel antiviral properties of azithromycin in cystic fibrosis airway epithelial cells

The macrolide antibiotic azithromycin has antiviral properties in human bronchial epithelial cells. We investigated the potential of azithromycin to induce antiviral mechanisms in CF bronchial epithelial cells

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/45/2/428

======

Azithromycin induces anti-viral responses in bronchial epithelial cells

Azithromycin, ......... significantly increased rhinovirus 1B- and rhinovirus 16-induced interferons and interferon-stimulated gene mRNA expression and protein production

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ithelial_cells

======

Spiramycin and azithromycin, safe for administration to children, exert antiviral activity against enterovirus A71 in vitro and in vivo

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...24857918303790

Old 04-09-2020, 07:51 PM

5,662 posts, read 10,743,344 times
Don’t bother...these people get their information from useless sources and assume it is 100% right. Any attempt to show them otherwise is met with scorn and hubris.

Old 04-10-2020, 05:33 AM

451 posts, read 456,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbronston View Post
Don’t bother...these people get their information from useless sources and assume it is 100% right. Any attempt to show them otherwise is met with scorn and hubris.
My feelings EXACTLY....

Old 04-11-2020, 05:57 AM

25,736 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I don't make anything up about Trump whatever I say I can back up with valid source data. If for some reason you think it's inappropriate to criticize Trump then I would suggest that even though you might not acknowledge it, you are in fact a Trump supporter
It's inappropriate to discuss politics here. There's another forum for that, and its not here.

Old 04-11-2020, 06:02 AM

25,736 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanmyth View Post
Tell all the Doctors Worldwide that the Z-pak doesn't improve C-19 treatment outcomes.

Start with Dr. Raoult of France...he invented the Trump Drugs cocktail, and has now completed 3 tests of it, an all 3 showed the combination are more effective than either med by itself.

His last trial was over 1,000 patients, and the cocktail of both was 91% effective.

Calling people moron's comes off as sounding childish in case you were interested....probably not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: