Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2016, 07:13 AM

2,894 posts, read 2,451,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
A stand off!!!!!........ LOL.

It's only 3ish there? So I'm sure you might feel a bit peckish later and I'm sure he will
Well you certainly called THAT one, Lc30!!!!!! I did indeed get to feeling peckish. So, I pecked on M&M's, I pecked on some fun sized Milky Ways, I pecked on a couple of frozen waffles covered with a ton of butter, I pecked on a few glasses of wine, I pecked on a small salad, I pecked on a glass of V& with lots of salt, I pecked on this, that, and the other and I think it was when I was about to start the process for me to be pecking on a cheese omelet that I shut it down and said, Missy, QUIT EATING AND GO TO BED!!!!!

I am still contemplating dinner for tonight - I have a very serious craving going on right now for some White Castle - six with cheese, six without. But WC is right across the entrance to a large parking lot from Taco Bell - so this could go either way.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:45 AM

802 posts, read 642,488 times
Husband is cleaning out the fridge tonight. I'm going to fry up some linguica and eggs. I haven't had linguica for at least 20+ years.

Old 05-05-2016, 09:36 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,067,462 times
dreary rainy day here so we are in serious need for some comfort food tonight.

It will be Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy
romaine lettuce with homemade bluecheese dressing and ripe pear, strawberries and craisins and candied walnuts

Want to make a Kentucky Butter Cake later. Hope I can break out of my funk to do that.

Old 05-05-2016, 09:45 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,522,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy2U View Post
Well you certainly called THAT one, Lc30!!!!!! I did indeed get to feeling peckish. So, I pecked on M&M's, I pecked on some fun sized Milky Ways, I pecked on a couple of frozen waffles covered with a ton of butter, I pecked on a few glasses of wine, I pecked on a small salad, I pecked on a glass of V& with lots of salt, I pecked on this, that, and the other and I think it was when I was about to start the process for me to be pecking on a cheese omelet that I shut it down and said, Missy, QUIT EATING AND GO TO BED!!!!!

I am still contemplating dinner for tonight - I have a very serious craving going on right now for some White Castle - six with cheese, six without. But WC is right across the entrance to a large parking lot from Taco Bell - so this could go either way.

Hahahahaha classic!!!!

Can't rep again

But I actually had a Milky Way today thank to you LOL..... M&Ms for dinner tonight

Old 05-05-2016, 10:06 AM

24,508 posts, read 10,836,221 times
A t-bone for SO jumped into the cart when all I needed was lettuce So it will be rabbit food aka green lettuce, steak for him, chicken for me and toasted whole grain bread. A beautiful spring day requires firing up the grill and cocktails on the porch.

Old 05-05-2016, 10:25 AM

4,481 posts, read 3,638,239 times
This is the section where I feel happiest and feel like I have cyber friends so I just wanted to share that as a three-time breast cancer survivor, I had been having symptoms that were freaking me and my family out, I got the all clear at the hospital yesterday so I'm celebrating tonight:

a bottle (or two) of Veuve
oysters on the half shell
crab legs (that will dripping with a garlic butter sauce, I mean dripping)
a baked potato (loaded with sour cream, butter and chives)
no veggies allowed
hot apple pie with whipped cream
(I will hit the gym tomorrow morning)

Last edited by Praline; 05-05-2016 at 10:57 AM..

Old 05-05-2016, 10:33 AM

126,268 posts, read 19,039,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praline View Post
This is the section where I feel happiest and feel like I have cyber friends so I just wanted to share that as a three-time breast cancer survivor, I had been having symptoms that were freaking me and my family out, I got the all clear at the hospital yesterday so I'm celebrating tonight:
no veggies allowed
What great news Praline,thank goodness you are alright.Dinner sounds perfect and delicious so enjoy

Old 05-05-2016, 10:33 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,302,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Man, it stinks not being able to comment on reps!

Tonight, it will probably be pizza take away. If not, pork chops with some veggies on the side. It's tough to enjoy carry out pizza when you get such good homemade pizza at home!
Good news! Steak for dinner!!!

Old 05-05-2016, 10:51 AM

5,133 posts, read 4,483,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praline View Post
no veggies allowed
Enjoy! You deserve it.

Old 05-05-2016, 11:12 AM

3,565 posts, read 2,115,094 times
Sirloin steak soaked in cajun peppers; chips (fries), garden peas, tomatos, jalapenos
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink