Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 02:39 PM

146 posts, read 797,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintLaurent View Post
How about you look it up yourself? Why would he go through the trouble to "provide you the statistics" when you can easily look them up yourself? You can read, right?

New York is money mecca.
If you could read, or rather were educated, you would know what a fallacy is. The burden of proof is on the person making a claim, not vice-versa you ****ing moron.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2007, 02:39 PM

2,787 posts, read 11,501,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatealoneskatetogether View Post
if orange county is becomming poorer by the minute and more like mexico, why did mission viejo (south orange county) win safest city in the us?
Amherst, NY is the 4th safest city in the US. You know where it is? It borders the 2nd poorest city in the country, and the 24th most dangerous city in the country; Buffalo, NY.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:41 PM

2,787 posts, read 11,501,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenOR View Post
you ****ing moron.
Just so you know, name-calling is not tolerated here. I have many infractions for name-calling. Haven't done it since then. They nail you hard.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:44 PM

274 posts, read 320,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatealoneskatetogether View Post
if orange county is becomming poorer by the minute and more like mexico, why did mission viejo (south orange county) win safest city in the us?
Jesus, can you read?

Can anyone on the west coast read? The only group of highly intelligent people I have come across are in San Fransisco! Now I see why they look down on the rest of you.

Where did he say that Orange County was getting poorer? He said Orange County is getting wealthier and Los Angeles is getting poorer.

Good God!

Old 11-21-2007, 02:47 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,392,370 times
Quote:
Jesus, can you read?

Can anyone on the west coast read? The only group of highly intelligent people I have come across are in San Fransisco! Now I see why they look down on the rest of you.

Where did he say that Orange County was getting poorer? He said Orange County is getting wealthier and Los Angeles is getting poorer.

Good God!
Shhhhh, dont **** off the trolls, theyll come out of the woodwork.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:49 PM

146 posts, read 797,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LP640 View Post
Well, I live in Los Angeles and let me tell you....the wealthy people are leaving. ....Leaving for Orange County. Its not becoming a "town for the super-wealthy", it is becomming an extension of Mexico. It's getting poorer and poorer by the minute.
Wow, for someone who questions everyone's reading abilities, you sure didn't take the time to read the posts in this thread very well.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:50 PM

Quote:
If you could read, or rather were educated, you would know what a fallacy is. The burden of proof is on the person making a claim, not vice-versa you ****ing moron.
Fallacy?

Oh dear, I'm about to pass out from laugher. Do you know what you are talking about? Better yet, do you know anything?

As I sit at my desk, with the statistics in view, I can't help but wonder how anyone can be so incompetent. Until you have anything meaningful to add to this conversation, please quietly make your exit!

Ciao!

Old 11-21-2007, 02:52 PM

718 posts, read 2,688,883 times
Quote:
Jesus, can you read?

Good God!
wow psycho calm down this is why i love new yorkers "jesus good god"

Old 11-21-2007, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Wow, for someone who questions everyone's reading abilities, you sure didn't take the time to read the posts in this thread very well.
Jesus Christ.

Did they not teach you reading comprehension in your LAUSD California school? What a pity...

He said "They are leaving Los Angeles....leaving FOR Orange County."

Do you understand now, or do you need further clarification?

Old 11-21-2007, 02:53 PM

718 posts, read 2,688,883 times
Quote:
Jesus Christ.

Did they not teach you reading comprehension in your LAUSD California school? What a pity...

He said "They are leaving Los Angeles....leaving FOR Orange County."

Do you understand now, or do you need further clarification?
i think someone needs their jesus time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.