Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 06:01 AM

1,562 posts, read 1,492,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Have you actually been to Detroit? Why are you so obsessed about it? And please I'm not the one hiding behind a computer screen living in fear of non-whites. I am actually out here interacting with people of different backgrounds. I actually do live in the real world and it isn't some horrifying hell hole you've created in your head. So please don't please tell me I'm not living in the real world. Go back to your little backwoods trailer if your that scared of other people.

It's also funny how your obsessed with Detroit but won't mention Atlanta.
Yes, I've been to Detroit and other cities like it. I've lived in a black-run city. Rather than hiding behind a computer screen, I currently live in a non-white country. I've seen all of 5 white people in the last two years. Trust me, unlike yourself, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I know what a non-white majority would mean for the US. These young white men who you think are being "radicalized" are seeing this too.

No obsession with Detroit, it's just a great example. I could mention any other black-run city and the point would be the same. And if you think Atlanta is some sort of exception, you're wrong again. It's an absolute mess. Why do you think all of their suburbs are seceding from the city? Oh wait, let me guess, you didn't know anything about that either...

Old 03-31-2017, 08:27 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mysterious Benefactor View Post
Yes, I've been to Detroit and other cities like it. I've lived in a black-run city. Rather than hiding behind a computer screen, I currently live in a non-white country. I've seen all of 5 white people in the last two years. Trust me, unlike yourself, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I know what a non-white majority would mean for the US. These young white men who you think are being "radicalized" are seeing this too...
This would seem to have nothing at all to do with a mongrel place like the USA.

Unless there is some plan to deport all Americans and import 320 million Africans......

When you consider that Hispanics are "white" (Spain is part of Europe last time I looked), this means the USA is about 77% "white" while projection show it will lower to 73% by 2050.

That is a LONG way from seeing 5 white people in two years and I fail to understand the point.

Believe me, you wouldn't have liked the cities when they were run by the Irish or the Italians either.

BTW, I am from Philadelphia - a black run city.
I also lived in the NJ burbs - white GOP run and corrupt to the core. I mean - sex dungeons, hundreds of millions given to their friends, murder, no morality of any type, etc........corrupt. To be fair, the Dems are the same way in general.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
The alt-right, manosphere and groups referred to in the OP articles are not all that white and contributors are international. They seem more ticked off about women, particularly western women, than race. Even some of the openly racist groups comprise many non-whites who ignore that aspect and rail against women and liberals.

Hardcore white supremacist groups are a fringe.
My son works in psyche - in W. Pa.
He has clients that come in and admit they hate women, hate blacks and just about everyone else. They expect some type of commiserating from him since they are paying him. He pretty much tells them they are A-Holes and there is nothing he can help them with.

But, yes, a lot of these guys have never felt the love of a woman (or man for that matter) and so they are angry. This anger is then misdirected to whoever they happen to live near or focus on.

Old 03-31-2017, 11:50 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Yes, I've been to Detroit and other cities like it. I've lived in a black-run city. Rather than hiding behind a computer screen, I currently live in a non-white country. I've seen all of 5 white people in the last two years. Trust me, unlike yourself, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I know what a non-white majority would mean for the US. These young white men who you think are being "radicalized" are seeing this too.

No obsession with Detroit, it's just a great example. I could mention any other black-run city and the point would be the same. And if you think Atlanta is some sort of exception, you're wrong again. It's an absolute mess. Why do you think all of their suburbs are seceding from the city? Oh wait, let me guess, you didn't know anything about that either...
Wrong, the suburbs aren't are the subject of gerrymandering by GOP politicians. Atlanta in and of itself seems to be doing pretty well actually.

You've seen all of 5 white people in past in the last two years? Where do you live where that is possible? Perhaps it's time to move and be amongst your own instead of engaging in such bitterness. Whites are still the majority in this country and it isn't hard to find pre-dominantly white areas.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Wrong, the suburbs aren't are the subject of gerrymandering by GOP politicians. Atlanta in and of itself seems to be doing pretty well actually.
Atlanta's doing pretty well? Are you at all familiar with their skyrocketing debt, the condition of their public transit, the school system, the corruption scandals, etc.? These issues have been plaguing Atlanta for years. This is precisely why the white suburbs(i.e. those paying virtually all of the taxes) are separating. If you look at any majority-black city, you will find the same problems. Look, I don't want to be rude to you but, in all frankness, the more you post, the more you reveal how little you know.
Quote:
You've seen all of 5 white people in past in the last two years? Where do you live where that is possible? Perhaps it's time to move and be amongst your own instead of engaging in such bitterness. Whites are still the majority in this country and it isn't hard to find pre-dominantly white areas.
Once again, I'll urge you to reread my post as I'm not sure what part you're missing. As I stated, I currently live in a non-white country. Obvious to most, that would mean not in the US.

Old 03-31-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
This would seem to have nothing at all to do with a mongrel place like the USA.

Unless there is some plan to deport all Americans and import 320 million Africans......
No need to deport whites. The US and other white nations have been/are being flooded with millions of non-whites, and whites are being strongly encouraged to miscegenate with them. The natural and inevitable result of that is the elimination of the white majority, and ultimately, the white race itself.
Quote:
When you consider that Hispanics are "white" (Spain is part of Europe last time I looked), this means the USA is about 77% "white" while projection show it will lower to 73% by 2050.
Hispanics aren't just the Spaniards, they're the Amerindians and indigene of Central and South America who were conquered and colonized by Spaniards. Maybe you consider them white; I do not. They themselves certainly don't either.
Quote:
BTW, I am from Philadelphia - a black run city.
I also lived in the NJ burbs - white GOP run and corrupt to the core. I mean - sex dungeons, hundreds of millions given to their friends, murder, no morality of any type, etc........corrupt. To be fair, the Dems are the same way in general.
I've lived in Philadelphia as well, I know what it's like there. It's on the same path as Baltimore, Cleveland, Oakland, Birmingham, etc. In fifteen years or so, if we don't change course, they'll all resemble the third-world hellhole we call Detroit.

Old 03-31-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
I've lived in Philadelphia as well, I know what it's like there. It's on the same path as Baltimore, Cleveland, Oakland, Birmingham, etc. In fifteen years or so, if we don't change course, they'll all resemble the third-world hellhole we call Detroit.
SOrta weird since 25 years ago it WAS the hellhole like those other cities and now the white folks are running back and paying a million plus for a condo. You'll have to change your riff a bit.

Tell us about that hellhole Brooklyn - or Harlem.

Old 03-31-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
SOrta weird since 25 years ago it WAS the hellhole like those other cities and now the white folks are running back and paying a million plus for a condo. You'll have to change your riff a bit.

Tell us about that hellhole Brooklyn - or Harlem.
There's certainly been a surge of gentrification in Detroit and other cities. Developers have built/converted upscale high rises into yuppie enclaves, with full security, protected parking, etc. And this is being done by whom? Blacks who live there and are investing into their community? Of course not. And those yuppies who inhabit these condos are strolling around the neighborhood at night, riding the bus to work, sending their kids to the public schools? Of course not. It's savvy developers(given government incentives) selling overpriced properties to gullible white liberals who want to "virtue-signal". That's all it is.

Old 03-31-2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:
There's certainly been a surge of gentrification in Detroit and other cities. Developers have built/converted upscale high rises into yuppie enclaves, with full security, protected parking, etc. And this is being done by whom? Blacks who live there and are investing into their community? Of course not. And those yuppies who inhabit these condos are strolling around the neighborhood at night, riding the bus to work, sending their kids to the public schools? Of course not. It's savvy developers(given government incentives) selling overpriced properties to gullible white liberals who want to "virtue-signal". That's all it is.
That's funny - the Brooklyn couple I know walk and take public transit everywhere and their child goes to teh FREE preschool that was put in place for ALL residents of the city.

But, hey, feel free to make up your own fact.

Oh, the couple is interracial and made a few bucks so now looking at a million dollar house. But can we get back to those radicalized white men?

Old 04-02-2017, 06:00 AM

Quote:
That's funny - the Brooklyn couple I know walk and take public transit everywhere and their child goes to teh FREE preschool that was put in place for ALL residents of the city.

But, hey, feel free to make up your own fact.

Oh, the couple is interracial and made a few bucks so now looking at a million dollar house. But can we get back to those radicalized white men?
I was speaking of Detroit, not making up facts, but OK, let's move on.

First, I don't think there's anything radical about wanting to protect and advocate for the future of your people or your nation. Nor is there anything radical in recognizing the destruction feminism has wreaked on Western societies. The OP is positing that there's a marked increase in the number of young, white men who are being radicalized. I'm not convinced that's true, but even if we assume it is, is it any more remarkable than say, the increase in radical environmentalists, animal rights activists, or radical feminists? It all sounds like a lot of "man-shaming"...

Dylan Roof is no more representative of the alt-right than the ELF is of environmentalists. We know for certain that the increase in Islamic violence in the US is very real. Yet, there are plenty of young, white men who want to increase the number of Muslims allowed into the US. Is that not a radical position that should concern us? It's much like you mentioned earlier: One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

The left no longer controls access to information. The rise of Trump and the popularity of the alt-right bears this out and this is what they're really worried about, not radicalization. Their well-worn tactic of calling their opponents bigots, racists, xenophobes, chauvinists, etc. in order to silence them is no longer working.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.