Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2013, 08:02 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,596,102 times

Advertisements

Bojangles is now open here in Berea SC on white horse rd Us 25

Old 12-12-2013, 09:24 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,176,603 times
Friend just called, all excited...she said PLANET FITNESS was opening in the old KMart on Wade Hampton, next to Ollies. She said they are working in there, no idea when it will open.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:16 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,221,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Friend just called, all excited...she said PLANET FITNESS was opening in the old KMart on Wade Hampton, next to Ollies. She said they are working in there, no idea when it will open.
A "Planet Fitness opening soon" sign in the former Kmart entrance/exit is hanging. I guess it will open first of next year.

I wonder what will happen with the remaining space that was the automotive and garden departments.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:45 PM

12,626 posts, read 32,046,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
A "Planet Fitness opening soon" sign in the former Kmart entrance/exit is hanging. I guess it will open first of next year.

I wonder what will happen with the remaining space that was the automotive and garden departments.
That's great news I haven't really seen any gyms around and Planet Fitness is known for $10/mo. This is a great location as well.

I wouldn't doubt if they end up putting in a Dollar General or Family Dollar there. I would still like to see Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshall's around there.

They are really doing a nice job in that area with building up the stores and the new Walmart Neighborhood Market.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:04 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,221,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckycat View Post
That's great news I haven't really seen any gyms around and Planet Fitness is known for $10/mo. This is a great location as well.

I wouldn't doubt if they end up putting in a Dollar General or Family Dollar there. I would still like to see Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshall's around there.

They are really doing a nice job in that area with building up the stores and the new Walmart Neighborhood Market.
I wonder if A.C. Moore or Michael's have interest in a second Greenville store.

Old 12-15-2013, 11:40 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,807,206 times
I just recently received an ad for Marmalade Restaurant on Pointsett Street in Greer. Apparently, they serve breakfast and lunch. Does anyone know if this is new? Has anyone been there? I never heard of it so am assuming it's fairly new.

Old 12-15-2013, 12:08 PM

61 posts, read 67,502 times
Quote:

There is a YMCA in Taylors, near the Eastside high school. Also an Anytime Fitness on Pelham road near North street.

SportsClub on Congrrree road is the best comprehensive workout / recreation center outside of YMCA. has clay tennis courts too.

Old 12-15-2013, 03:05 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,007,784 times
Quote:

Ross and TJMaxx are both in Cherrydale just a couple of miles away.

Old 12-15-2013, 04:16 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,517,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
I just recently received an ad for Marmalade Restaurant on Pointsett Street in Greer. Apparently, they serve breakfast and lunch. Does anyone know if this is new? Has anyone been there? I never heard of it so am assuming it's fairly new.
I am friends with a photographer that lives in Greer and she sang high praise of this place on Facebook after their visit yesterday. She also said they serve brunch everyday till 3pm!

Old 12-16-2013, 09:09 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,807,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrc60 View Post
I am friends with a photographer that lives in Greer and she sang high praise of this place on Facebook after their visit yesterday. She also said they serve brunch everyday till 3pm!
Thanks much for your response. I will have to check it out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area