Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,102 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1201 to 1210 of 1597
  1. JayL
  2. Sallyanne
  3. 11-14-2009 09:41 PM - permalink
    Avanell
    Hello everyone, im a junior marketing rep for better world realty corp. which is a partner company of deltona corporation we have 4 branches in the state of new york... and we expert in florida real estate....we currently have house and land packages or lots for sale each lot is new (never own)....you can buy or if u prefer u can also rent from another owner in any of our communities...we work hard you to get u wat u want and need on the buget u want to work with...if any of u are interested please feel free to contact so further insight can given to u about our company and products...
  4. tcjones
    11-13-2009 06:37 PM - permalink
    tcjones
    Hello everyone, trying to relocate to Fort Mill SC from VA. Need to know about getting housing for my 3 kids, parents, and myself. My dad is retired military and is currently working in car sales for the past 14 years. My question is how do you find a house (rental) without having the immediate employment in the area first? I had a call back for a job with a interview to be set up the next day but I don't have a place to stay in the area and would have to drive 5-6 hrs for the interview. Needless to say the interview fell through..... so what's a girl to do????
  5. bigislandbrown
    11-10-2009 05:26 PM - permalink
    bigislandbrown
    Moving with my husband and 18 month old son to Big Island Jan 1st. Looking at the area between Hilo and Volcano. Any tips or advice?
  6. DPCrossfireSRT6
    11-10-2009 04:53 PM - permalink
    DPCrossfireSRT6
    We are now living in Williamsburg, NM and loving it! We just moved from California. Have you ever been to Williamsburg, NM?
  7. corgiloveTN
    11-04-2009 11:04 AM - permalink
    corgiloveTN
    West TN. If your wanting to retire. Have some great news! Close to TN. River beautiful
  8. JasonAndAmelia
    11-02-2009 10:13 PM - permalink
    JasonAndAmelia
    Hey, all. New to the group and thought I would say hello. My wife and I will be moving in a few years, and the possibilities out there are pretty open. We have narrowed it down to about 5 or so metro areas. Anyone with any experience other than traveling to these areas, I'd love to hear your perspective. Oh, I am graduating with a degree in CIS with a network admin specialty and so has a degree in elem ed so our price range is obviously fairly good. about 1k - 2k a month in rent. We also have a daughter who will be in 1st grade when we move, so schools either public or private are important. Those cities are going to be Chicago, Boston, Denver, D/FW, and Houston. Right now we live in Kentucky, and am tired of the small town life.
  9. reedmrr
    11-02-2009 05:02 PM - permalink
    reedmrr
    Hi, I live in Arkansas and I want to move back to Texas. Maybe to the North-East corner. Maybe near Redwater, TX. If anybody can give me any information about that place please let me know. Thanks Mark
  10. DeEtte