Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2015, 06:29 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,432,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evGTA15 View Post
Another bit of good info for those on the Westside. The old Rite Aid building, next to Albertsons on Broadway, will be a new tractor supply company.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...80754915296376
I was out-of-state and heard an advertisement for this store. Actually, it sounded kind of handy to me They don't do everything. Rather, they focus on pet foods, lawn care and I'M guessing maybe gardens in the spring. I don't know if they will sell flowers or not.

I'm glad to see this go in at Skyline as there are no pet food stores there. Lawn and garden are kind of hit and miss in that area. I think Skyline residents will be glad not to have to drive essentially to the mall for specialty pet food. It sounds like someone could match needed stores with an empty space. I'd call that a win/win, at least in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.InAmmon View Post
I submitted a request via their (Trader Joes) site.
Good! I'll try to write one at the start of next week. I'm not as familiar with this store as others. Any tips, Retired InAmmon?

Hopefully others will write as well. Let's get them to Bonneville County and let them see the ~110K population of 8B, BYU-I 's 17K students and Jackson Hole residents.

Old 11-01-2015, 02:27 PM

25 posts, read 20,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
That is good news for those who farm in western Bonneville County.

BTW, welcome, evGTA15. It looks like you found IFGuy's Facebook page.

Congrats IFGUY for breaking that news.
I did not know that! I guess I wasn't lurking detailed enough

Thank you IFGUY for the information! Always enjoy reading new construction project around town.

Old 11-02-2015, 11:51 PM

84 posts, read 52,487 times
Kelly Sayer (of Ron Sayer Dodge, Chrysler, Nissan, and BMW) recently purchased 2.6 acres east of Teton Volkswagen. Could this be a relocation of one of their dealerships? Also, Broulims in Ammon may include a Dairy Queen. I have no solid information on either.

I noticed Gator Jacks location on Hitt Road across from Carinos is now closed, less than a year after opening.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahoing View Post
Kelly Sayer (of Ron Sayer Dodge, Chrysler, Nissan, and BMW) recently purchased 2.6 acres east of Teton Volkswagen. Could this be a relocation of one of their dealerships? Also, Broulims in Ammon may include a Dairy Queen. I have no solid information on either.

I noticed Gator Jacks location on Hitt Road across from Carinos is now closed, less than a year after opening.
That's great news! Possibly another dealership heading there!

Yes, Gator Jacks has been cosed for about a month now, wonder why.

Old 11-05-2015, 07:33 AM

1 posts, read 726 times
[quote=Mtn. States Resident;41753881]I was out-of-state and heard an advertisement for this store. Actually, it sounded kind of handy to me They don't do everything. Rather, they focus on pet foods, lawn care and I'M guessing maybe gardens in the spring. I don't know if they will sell flowers or not.

Hi, new to the site. Hope I do this right. Tractor Supply is actually a retailer very much in the same mold as a CAL Ranch.
Very popular in CA as well as other western states.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:04 PM

A bit of more information from Paul Menser of BizMojo Idaho.

It is going to be an Ace Hardware store and that the franchisee, will not be the same one as the one in Ammon.

BizMojo Idaho: Ace Hardware slated for west side location

Old 11-05-2015, 06:58 PM

385 posts, read 525,994 times
exciting news. it appears Bass Pro Shops is making an offer to buy Cabela's

personally, between the big chains (Bass Pro, Cabela's, Gander Mountain, Sportsman's, etc) I've always enjoyed Bass Pro the most. shouldn't mean much to us, aside from a new name on the building

Old 11-07-2015, 09:48 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,263,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
I was out-of-state and heard an advertisement for this store. Actually, it sounded kind of handy to me They don't do everything. Rather, they focus on pet foods, lawn care and I'M guessing maybe gardens in the spring. I don't know if they will sell flowers or not.

I'm glad to see this go in at Skyline as there are no pet food stores there. Lawn and garden are kind of hit and miss in that area. I think Skyline residents will be glad not to have to drive essentially to the mall for specialty pet food. It sounds like someone could match needed stores with an empty space. I'd call that a win/win, at least in my opinion.
We actually have TS already in Pokey and Twin, so not actually "new" to ID

Having said that, the westside does have a great resource for specialty pet foods, on Broadway is Splash near Chesbros.

TS carries a few super premium lines, mostly utilitarian that you can get anywhere :/

Old 11-08-2015, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleosmom View Post
We actually have TS already in Pokey and Twin, so not actually "new" to ID

Having said that, the westside does have a great resource for specialty pet foods, on Broadway is Splash near Chesbros.

TS carries a few super premium lines, mostly utilitarian that you can get anywhere :/
Cleosmom,

This how come we need all posters to participate. I didn't know about this store at all. If others did, I'll let them speak for themselves. While I personally don't consider downtown the westside, more importantly, I didn't know about Splash either.

Maybe it's time for a current thread about services, supplies etc. for pets written by those who know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls