Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2007, 03:49 PM

320 posts, read 297,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
I edited the word white for the word caucasian after your post.

The Mexicans I know consider themselves Latino. I have heard them use the words "white boys" many time's refering to caucasians.

Please anwser my question......

Do you think in 50 years there will be any predominantly caucasian places left?
I believe Canada and some of Europe will be "caucasian centers" in 50 years. I live in Texas, and I'll tell ya, I'm already a minority, and I'm beginning to feel the racism against me for being white. If I'm 50 and I notice a lot of racism toward other whites by non-whites, I'm hopping on the first train to Canada.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2007, 04:34 PM

212 posts, read 859,397 times
Who cares if there are no caucasian majority countries? (though I don't think that'll happen in 50 years) What is even your definition of Caucasian? Hitler's? Many Mexicans, Indians, Middle Easterners are Caucasians too. It matters more that the citizens are law abiding, respectful, contributing members of society than their skin color. Why do you fear of being a minority? Do you treat present day minorities differently than your definition of whites?

Old 08-20-2007, 05:57 PM

652 posts, read 2,805,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkbr View Post
Who cares if there are no caucasian majority countries? (though I don't think that'll happen in 50 years) What is even your definition of Caucasian? Hitler's? Many Mexicans, Indians, Middle Easterners are Caucasians too. It matters more that the citizens are law abiding, respectful, contributing members of society than their skin color. Why do you fear of being a minority? Do you treat present day minorities differently than your definition of whites?
I care because I read truthful websites such as American Renaissance and understand there's a corrolation between the people who occupy a country and the country's quality of life.

Old 08-20-2007, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
I care because I read truthful websites such as American Renaissance and understand there's a corrolation between the people who occupy a country and the country's quality of life.
LOL! ignorant much?

Old 08-20-2007, 10:11 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,090,470 times
Quote:
Wow, a lot of caucasian whites would care if their countries populations would no longer be in majority, just as hispanics, blacks or asians would care if their own countries populations would be no longer in majority. Hitlers idea of caucasian? Indians and middle easterners are not caucasian. Then you talk about whites treating minorities differently. Your post sounds racist, read it.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:41 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,090,470 times
I think that with the world changing so rapidly, there is likely to be big changes in different countries policies in the coming years toward limiting both immigration and population, therefore it's possible that things will even out some.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:58 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,567,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sponger42 View Post
Care to cite a few specific examples of powerful societies which dissolved due to multiculturalism?
Glad to......

1--Dissolved and no longer "in business"----
-------
*the former Soviet Union
*Yugoslavia
*The Roman Empire
*The British Empire
*The Mongol Empire
*British India (once included the whole subcontinent)
*East and West Pakistan
*Czechoslovakia
*The Inca Empire
*Ireland (the entire island)
*Cyprus (the entire island)
*Palestine
*the United Arab Republic

2--Still technically "in business", but suffering severe cultural stresses--
--------
*South Africa
*Zimbabwe
*Iraq
*Sri Lanka
*Russia
*Tibet
*Virtually all of sub-Saharan Africa

3--Not yet in serious danger, but not altogether tranquil, either--
-----
*Canada (English vs French)
*Brazil
*The United Kingdom
*The USA
*Peru
*Mexico
*Spain

-------Hope this helps with your question BTW, the fact that some of these places don't meet your definition of "powerful societies" probably provides little comfort to the populations affected.....

Old 08-20-2007, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
Wow, a lot of caucasian whites would care if their countries populations would no longer be in majority, just as hispanics, blacks or asians would care if their own countries populations would be no longer in majority. Hitlers idea of caucasian? Indians and middle easterners are not caucasian. Then you talk about whites treating minorities differently. Your post sounds racist, read it.
Look up "Caucasian" in any respectable reference (i.e. not published by the kkk). racist? how? in the same mind that doesn't consider Middle Easterners Caucasians?

Maybe a European country that's been mostly white for eons, but America? Hello, wake up, Caucasians haven't been here for that long. And becoming a majority by pure innocent and decent expansion? No, by a slaughtering of the natives and exploitation of Africans. So don't cry victim here. I'm not for illegal immigration but when people start talking about America like they have more right to be here than another LEGAL immigrant just because of the skin color, then they need a reality check.

Last edited by linkbr; 08-20-2007 at 11:12 PM..

Old 08-20-2007, 11:21 PM

320 posts, read 297,434 times
Quote:
Look up "Caucasian" in any respectable reference (i.e. not published by the kkk). racist? how? in the same mind that doesn't consider Middle Easterners Caucasians?

Maybe a European country that's been mostly white for eons, but America? Hello, wake up, Caucasians haven't been here for that long. And becoming a majority by pure innocent and decent expansion? No, by a slaughtering of the natives and exploitation of Africans. So don't cry victim here. I'm not for illegal immigration but when people start talking about America like they have more right to be here than another LEGAL immigrant just because of the skin color, then they need a reality check.
Are you 12?

Seriously, tone down the attitude. It's not necessary.

Nobody said white people have more entitlement to live in America. The slight concern is growing old in a country where some people no longer make up a decent portion of the population. I said I'd move to Canada to be around similar people. Humans generally segregate themselves naturally. White people want to be around white people, blacks around blacks, and Hispanics around Hispanics. That's why "racial communities" exist. Not always because of racism, my friend, but because of human nature.

And for the record, I'm from a younger generation. I grew up in the Pasadena and Deer Park area (1992-2000) and grew up around other races. Racism is not an issue for me, because I judge character. Right now, you're showing a hostile, judgmental character, so if I met you in person and you happened to be black, I would ignore you because of your attitude, not race.

Old 08-20-2007, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
You can count on Lebanon. Some people are far too ignorant to realize Middle Easterns, specifically Syrians and Lebanese, are Caucasian.
oh yes................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration