Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 04:59 PM

164 posts, read 463,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by briarwood View Post
I don't mean that we should help them build infastructure and learn to grow food, but Africa also could get a great boost of self-esteem by pitching in more than it does. You may not realize this, but when people speak of those of color "needing to be saved", it smacks of White supremecy. Black does not equal dumb, so maybe people should also be held responsible?

Also, I want a real reputable article where anyone of any color is enslaved on the European continent (Which does not include Turkey nor Russia)
I never said anything about anyone “needing to be saved,” and I made sure to say that the affairs of Africans are for Africans to mind. It’s true that some people have an idea that non-whites are like a group of helpless children needing an outsider’s proper care. This mindset is the indirect source of many current problems in Africa, and I don’t belong to it.

However, I believe that the countries that built much of their wealth on Africa do have some responsibility there. That doesn’t mean that they should reestablish their colonies, or nudge themselves into the daily doings of African nations, or rain down billions of Euros and U.S. dollars and pounds sterling on the continent. The suggestions you made in the first sentence are things I had in mind, and there isn’t any reason that they can’t be done without making whites into saviors or sole culprits, or Africans into non-participants in the development of their own countries.

As for the subject of slaves in modern-day Europe, you and DontH8Me have already discussed that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 09:02 AM

2 posts, read 2,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
no, i dont believe so. As long as we teach people the right morals and have a good economy i dont ever believe we will run like mexico. Plus, what do you think? Only third world nations have corrupt public officials?
Your answer is silly. Look around you. If there were no USA, Australia, Canada or Western Europe, where would you pick to live? That's what the world will be like when we are gone. Caucasians have killed themsleves thanks to contraception and aborion. The only major ethnic group to decide to eliminate itself. And just in case you have seen recent claims by certain countires that their birth rates HAVE GONE UP, yea, they have. Immigrants are where the babies are coming from. The white race is history. So are the wonderful contributions it has given to ordinary people such as personal freedom, compassionate laws, and open societies. Five thouands years shot to hell belcause women have chosen a right not to have babies. They forgot, no babies - no adults later. Fools.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:57 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,765,252 times
To reply to OP's question..
There will be some in 50 years of course.
Places like Poland,Estonia,Iceland,Greenland,Russia,Switzerlan d.
Possibly Canada,Australia.
As for other Countries depends on trends and if they enforce immigration.
Most likely to be minority-majority England,France,Netherlands,USA,Germany.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:31 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,639,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chonors686 View Post
Your answer is silly. Look around you. If there were no USA, Australia, Canada or Western Europe, where would you pick to live? That's what the world will be like when we are gone. Caucasians have killed themsleves thanks to contraception and aborion. The only major ethnic group to decide to eliminate itself. And just in case you have seen recent claims by certain countires that their birth rates HAVE GONE UP, yea, they have. Immigrants are where the babies are coming from. The white race is history. So are the wonderful contributions it has given to ordinary people such as personal freedom, compassionate laws, and open societies. Five thouands years shot to hell belcause women have chosen a right not to have babies. They forgot, no babies - no adults later. Fools.
Whites have also sexed themselves out of existence.......literally. In North and Latin America, whites from western Europe had children by African and Native women; these children have created a new race, and whites are in the minority in the Western Hemisphere as a result.

So yes, the white race is history. But don't worry. Your contributions will live on. I'll see to it.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Since when are "Latinos" necessarily non-Caucasian? Caucasian is a race. Latino is (arguably) an ethnicity.

Quite a few South American countries have majority European-descended populations.

Most Latinos (yes it is an ethnic/cultural designation, not a racial one) are nonwhite. Whites are the majority only in Argentina, Uruguay and Chile; Peru, Mexico, Bolivia, Paraguay and Ecuador are mostly Native and mestizo; most Central American countries are predominantly mestizo; the coasts of South America from Brazil to northern Ecuador, as well as the Atlantic coast of Central America, are largely black and Indian; Colombia and Venezuela have no predominant ethnic/racial group. Both countries' populations are split between whites, mestizos, mulattos, Indians and blacks. Dominican Republic, Cuba and Puerto Rico are predominantly black/mulatto, with small populations of people who could actually be called white.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:59 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,105,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Whites have also sexed themselves out of existence.......literally. In North and Latin America, whites from western Europe had children by African and Native women; these children have created a new race, and whites are in the minority in the Western Hemisphere as a result.

So yes, the white race is history. But don't worry. Your contributions will live on. I'll see to it.
Were getting cheap tasty tacos if that is any consolation.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:18 PM

1,181 posts, read 3,806,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
The way I see it there are only a few predominantly caucasian places. The USA, Canada, Europe and Australia among them. The one thing all these caucasian countrys have in common is that non caucasians are immigrating to these places. You don't see caucasians immigrating to places like Korea, India, or Central America in the numbers that come here. We all know there here for one reason...our money.

The problem I have is that Koreans can go back to Korea and be with there own kind, so can Indians and Mexican and so on.

Where will caucasians have to go if something isn't done about immigration?

Could you imagin what would happen if China became a free society and opened up the floodgates?.....Game over folks
At the rate we're going I don't see the US being one of those countries in 50 years. You know, for me the word caucasian/white is not the issue, it's more the European/American culture I hope does not go away, and which I worry is being drowned out. I could care less what color they are. My great-grandparents LEGALLY came over from Germany, and on other side from Ireland. THe first thing they did was learn English when they got here. I am proud to be German/Irish, and like to live around some others with same European/American culture. There, I said it!

Old 09-18-2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Were getting cheap tasty tacos if that is any consolation.
that is a good thing..........

Old 09-18-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaT2 View Post
At the rate we're going I don't see the US being one of those countries in 50 years. You know, for me the word caucasian/white is not the issue, it's more the European/American culture I hope does not go away, and which I worry is being drowned out. I could care less what color they are. My great-grandparents LEGALLY came over from Germany, and on other side from Ireland. THe first thing they did was learn English when they got here. I am proud to be German/Irish, and like to live around some others with same European/American culture. There, I said it!
Nothing wrong with that. All cultures have beauty and are worthwhile. It's the "pride" and the "supremacy" that we don't need.......

Old 09-18-2008, 03:53 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,552,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Most Latinos (yes it is an ethnic/cultural designation, not a racial one) are nonwhite. Whites are the majority only in Argentina, Uruguay and Chile; Peru, Mexico, Bolivia, Paraguay and Ecuador are mostly Native and mestizo; most Central American countries are predominantly mestizo; the coasts of South America from Brazil to northern Ecuador, as well as the Atlantic coast of Central America, are largely black and Indian; Colombia and Venezuela have no predominant ethnic/racial group. Both countries' populations are split between whites, mestizos, mulattos, Indians and blacks. Dominican Republic, Cuba and Puerto Rico are predominantly black/mulatto, with small populations of people who could actually be called white.
All true, all the 'way it is'....and that's why people in Hispanic nations rarely refer to themselves as "Hispanics" except in contrast to 'non-Hispanics'. Speaking of "Hispanics and whites" is a little bit like speaking of speaking of "plumbers and Catholics".....it's not like 'apples and oranges', it's more like 'apples and bicycles'....and trying to put all "hispanics" in the US into some sort of united 'category' (even if it could be agreed on just exactly who was..and was not...Hispanic) MAY work, once in awhile...but normally, the whole 'label' is almost as silly as 'people of color'....not a real 'category' at all, but only very questionable way of describing a huge number of people by pointing out 'what they're NOT'.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration