Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 09:11 PM

791 posts, read 460,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertylover7 View Post
As I and IBM have pointed out on numerous occassions we do not support illegal immigration. So any suggesting that we are in favor of it is libelous.

I don't think you wish to be libelous do you?

Find a new term.
You advocate for benefits to illegal immigrants that are unavailable to legal immigrants. You advocate for immediate/rapid legal status IN the confines of the continental US that legal immigrants who have already applied for entrance and are waiting in their country of origin cannot get.

I will honor your request to not address you as 'pro-illegal immigration'. I think I much prefer the term 'pro-illegal immigrant', anyway.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:22 PM

387 posts, read 337,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Zona Stona View Post
You advocate for benefits to illegal immigrants that are unavailable to legal immigrants.
Nope. you are simply lying.

Quote:
You advocate for immediate/rapid legal status IN the confines of the continental US that legal immigrants who have already applied for entrance and are waiting in their country of origin cannot get.
Perhaps...But we can do what we wish. And those waiting in line get no say. There is no requirement we be fair. And as it is in our best interest not to be we should do the right thing.

Quote:
I will honor your request to not address you as 'pro-illegal immigration'. I think I much prefer the term 'pro-illegal immigrant', anyway.
Avoid putting "pro" and "illegal" together and it will not be a problem.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:22 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,626 times
Quote:
You advocate for benefits to illegal immigrants that are unavailable to legal immigrants. You advocate for immediate/rapid legal status IN the confines of the continental US that legal immigrants who have already applied for entrance and are waiting in their country of origin cannot get.

Who's the "you", is it collective or singular?...

And certainly why exclude Alaska and Hawaii in your statement?...

YOu want to talk English, we can talk English...

Old 01-22-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Who's the "you", is it collective or singular?...

And certainly why exclude Alaska and Hawaii in your statement?...

YOu want to talk English, we can talk English...
Does it matter collectively/singularly? Why?

I can only count to 48?

I'd rather speak Russian, but I don't know the language. Sound familiar?

Old 01-22-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Nope. you are simply lying.
Prove it.

Quote:
Perhaps...But we can do what we wish. And those waiting in line get no say. There is no requirement we be fair. And as it is in our best interest not to be we should do the right thing.
As can we.

Quote:
Avoid putting "pro" and "illegal" together and it will not be a problem.
Not a chance.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Sorry, but you don't lay out the terms in this forum nor can you attempt to deny us freedom of speech in here as long as it is civil. There is nothing uncivil about using the term "pro-illegal" when it simply means being a defender of illegal aliens here and desiring amnesty for them. You twisted it into something else.

Here is my take on this. One can be of the above opinion without being an advocate for the "concept" of illegal immigration.
Yeah, that "freedom of speech" thing is pretty well defined to mean from government interference...

You're either going to gain some clarity in your terminology (which wouldn't be a bad thing) or an ability to weather out my persistence...

Old 01-22-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Does it matter collectively/singularly? Why?
No, it doesn't matter: YOu can stay in a vacuous posting style like some of the other members have adopted...

Quote:
...I can only count to 48?...
Or YOu are trapped into thinking it is an era before 1959...

Which really isn't so far off the norm here, if YOu know what I mean...

Quote:
...I'd rather speak Russian, but I don't know the language. Sound familiar?
I don't know what YOu are talking about...

Old 01-22-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
No, it doesn't matter: YOu can stay in a vacuous posting style like some of the other members have adopted...

Or YOu are trapped into thinking it is an era before 1959...

Which really isn't so far off the norm here, if YOu know what I mean...

I don't know what YOu are talking about...
Well good, now that that's all cleared up, why do you support illegal immigrants ahead of legal immigrants? What could possibly be the motivation for an American to turn his back on the 'Rule of Law' and insult the millions of legal immigrants following that law, in order to allow millions of illegal immigrants to be rewarded for flaunting that same law?

Seems a little incongruous, you know?

Old 01-22-2012, 10:13 PM

2,475 posts, read 2,076,342 times
Quote:
Define "we should do the right thing".

Old 01-22-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Well good, now that that's all cleared up, why do you support illegal immigrants ahead of legal immigrants? What could possibly be the motivation for an American to turn his back on the 'Rule of Law' and insult the millions of legal immigrants following that law, in order to allow millions of illegal immigrants to be rewarded for flaunting that same law?

Seems a little incongruous, you know?
Hahahahahahaha...

YOu'll either need to be filled in by CN, or look for some kind of forum introduction area...

YOu could look at my forum profile...

(ironic spoiler momentarily)

Reminds me of the old joke about keeping someone in suspense...

Nah, YOu'll need to stick around and sift through my posts to learn it like everyone else...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration