U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-06-2009, 08:00 PM
 
46 posts, read 54,095 times
Reputation: 21

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
ROFLMAO!

If I am a hillbilly-------------I would be right at home with the nacos (Mexican trailer trash) then.
I have to admit that for the first time, you made me laugh....

 
Old 06-06-2009, 08:05 PM
 
709 posts, read 1,541,871 times
Reputation: 351
Quote:
they in fact are much closer to hispanics in terms of family values, religion, demeanor etc. english/germanic descendants(anglos) tend to be less cohesive, no family values, high incidence of depraved individuals, that's why they have such high rates of suicide, drug abuse, homelessness, illiteracy, pedophiles, etc.
If what you say is true than why aren't Hispanics seen by American society as model minorities ? Crime and poverty is alot more common in Hispanic communities than it is in White communities.


Even though Hispanics make up only 15% of the general U.S population, they make up a whopping 47% of the gang population in the U.S.
Gangs in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So much for "Hispanic family values".
 
Old 06-06-2009, 10:02 PM
 
197 posts, read 231,586 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by a flag of honor View Post
what are you anyway? don't you dare compare my descendants to the pos people who come here with their hands over for freebies..my descendants became citizens asap.. they never had welfare, sec 8 or anchor babies to get higher checks? they came here and learned the english language and were too proud to accept charity or feast off taxpayers.. they don't compare at all.. your living in lala land.. wishful thinking..

In fact corre-camino is right, the immigrants from sob in general come here to work, while a very substantial part of the home-grown are just doing drugs, dropping out of school, get into commune type of stuff, is just terrible, look at what they teach kids on tv nowadays in mtv etc. a lot of decadent stuff, whining, and stupidity, I prohibit my children from watching such garbage......
 
Old 06-06-2009, 10:24 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
In fact corre-camino is right, the immigrants from sob in general come here to work, while a very substantial part of the home-grown are just doing drugs, dropping out of school, get into commune type of stuff, is just terrible, look at what they teach kids on tv nowadays in mtv etc. a lot of decadent stuff, whining, and stupidity, I prohibit my children from watching such garbage......
Funny:

I live next to a small Hispanic barrio and the Latino kids there act like the way you described lower class Americans.

Pot: meet kettle.
 
Old 06-07-2009, 05:41 PM
 
46 posts, read 54,095 times
Reputation: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
If what you say is true than why aren't Hispanics seen by American society as model minorities ? Crime and poverty is alot more common in Hispanic communities than it is in White communities.


Even though Hispanics make up only 15% of the general U.S population, they make up a whopping 47% of the gang population in the U.S.
Gangs in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So much for "Hispanic family values".
Anglos, in turn, make up about 25% of the population, however they make up a "whopping" 90% of pedophilles, 95% of serial killlers, 80% suicide, 90% homeless, etc.
 
Old 06-07-2009, 05:48 PM
 
Location: Missouri
3,640 posts, read 4,309,484 times
Reputation: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
I have to admit that for the first time, you made me laugh....
You could never make me laugh because I despise illegal lovers and wish they would get shipped out of the country also.
 
Old 06-07-2009, 05:49 PM
 
Location: Missouri
3,640 posts, read 4,309,484 times
Reputation: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
Anglos, in turn, make up about 25% of the population, however they make up a "whopping" 90% of pedophilles, 95% of serial killlers, 80% suicide, 90% homeless, etc.
Be sure not to mention all of the sex offenders who happen to be Hispanic. Might not want to balance your lies with some truth.
 
Old 06-07-2009, 06:34 PM
 
Location: deep in the south
233 posts, read 389,752 times
Reputation: 117
Angry Do tell about how honorable they are.........

As a woman now living in the south I tend to agree with you on this point........I can't walk thru the parking lot of the local Home Depot or Lowes where a lot of these people hang out without encountering their cat calls and nasty remarks, yet I can walk thru the middle of a group of so called "red neck white trash" and I never get accosted by them, if anything they will help if they see me trying to load my car and they always tip their hat like gentlemen. It was the same growing up in NYC, the latino population was always accosting the young women and making comments to us and harrassing us. As a 14 year old I was grabbed by one of these slime bags and dragged into a hallway where he attempted to rape me.....too bad he picked the wrong girl, he didn't have the ba*** he thought he did and when the fear and adreniline in me took over I almost killed him, we ended up in court where he pleaded he didn't understand because of the language barrier (funny he spoke perfect english all the time he was telling me what he was going to do to me) after lots of delays to get him a proper interpreter he ended up on a years probation, he also had a wife and 6 little kids who were on public assistance but who showed up every court appearance to plead for him. So tell me all you want about how upstanding these people are.....you'll never convince me because I've had my own experiences in dealing with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Be sure not to mention all of the sex offenders who happen to be Hispanic. Might not want to balance your lies with some truth.
 
Old 06-07-2009, 08:03 PM
 
Location: Helena, Montana
2,010 posts, read 2,042,585 times
Reputation: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
what is clear is that in the near future hispanics will be the ethnic majority, and will have more power in all spheres, which happen to be a good thing since we are the hardest workers in the country, with the lowest prevalence of substance abuse including narcotics, hispanics are the ethnic group with the lowest consumption of tobacco,
And to think you have the nerve to label so many around here as "racist". You may need a good long look in the mirror. By the way, just FYI, some of any ethnic group work harder than some of other ethnic groups, but to say that ALL hispanics work harder than ALL other races is ignorant, racist and just plain asinine.

Quote:
anglos in turn have the highest rates of drug abuse, tobacco use, alcohol use, along with very poor dental hygene, the highest rate of suicide, sex perverts, serial killers, illiterates, and homeless.
.... Sorry, but the facts are the facts, suck it up...
You sure about the alcohol there buddy? Sure isn't what I see around here. How bout you post some links to the sources of you so called "facts", seems like most of you percentages and other stats in your posts are complete BS, and most likely just trolling.
 
Old 06-07-2009, 08:29 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
Anglos, in turn, make up about 25% of the population, however they make up a "whopping" 90% of pedophilles, 95% of serial killlers, 80% suicide, 90% homeless, etc.
Anglos make up over 60% of the population.

And as for pedophiles: Latino men have a bad reputation for preying on underage females-----------whether totally true or not.

If you have so much hostility for Anglo culture------------do us all a favor and leave. We certainly have no use for your bigoted kind either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top