Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2015, 07:28 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,830,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Since I have to work in Dade and more precisely Hialeah, I had to learn enough to get by. It is very sad the McDonalds employees for the most part do not speak English and management tolerates the poor service they provide to Americans.
I have called the Dade County Sheriffs Department and Boarder Patrol and they refuse to follow up. At least in Pinal and Maricopa AZ both sheriffs take a dim view of Illegals and the trouble Illegal Immigrants bring.

If Texas is required to issue Birth Certificates they should make it clear 'Not US Citizens" Both of the Parents and the Baby should be return to their country of origin once the medical procedure is completed.

Its cold, but like many US Americans, we are tired of the excuses we hear theses days.

1. I can not return because that" Gov" has a death warrant for me.
2. There is no opportunity. I find that less than honest become the US Tax Payers helps those SA and Central American Gov. If their citizen s allow , its on them.
3. If I return I will thrown in Prison.
4. My Gov. encourages me to get to the US at all cost.
5. My children will be forced in the sex trade.

It clear SA does not care about US Law, much less our boarders.
Its not our problem and it time we do what is best for America.

Enforce our laws.
Merely do that many will self deport.
So you also approve of the state of Texas treating American Citizen Children badly?

And you likely think Joe Arpaio a great man.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:32 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,897,954 times
Exclamation Basic Requirement !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
No the subject of this Texas attack are American Citizen Children. How low can a state get?
They are to a point any Illegal Immigration will not be tolerated period. They are not American children because they do not meet the basic requirement.

One parent must be American. period.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:33 PM

6,243 posts, read 3,625,713 times
Quote:
Silliness. The real exception is foreign diplomats or foreign troops hostilely on American territory. They are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. We can and do arrest illegal aliens demonstrating conclusively they are subject to our jurisdiction.
No. Jurisdiction does not pertain only to the power to arrest someone committing a crime. It also has to do with a state's power and authority over its citizens wherever they travel; illegals must abide by our laws on our soil but they're still subjects of another country. For example, an American can not get away with not paying US taxes simply because they live and make money abroad. An American is prohibited from buying cigars WHILE IN Cuba or another Caribbean nation (not just trying to bring them to the US) even if it's perfectly legal under Cuban law for a Cuban to sell it to us. BTW, diplomats may be immune from prosecution but they can still be kicked out and prosecuted in their own country.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:36 PM

Quote:
They are to a point any Illegal Immigration will not be tolerated period. They are not American children because they do not meet the basic requirement.

One parent must be American. period.
Sorry but you do not get to make your own laws. This was spoken to very precisely in Wan Kim Ark. The Children are, beyond any doubt, American. And, at this point, trying to expel the parents is insane.

It is too bad Reagan and the following administrations screwed it up so badly. But they did. Now we need to knock off the nonsense and put it to bed.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:37 PM

3,736 posts, read 5,791,384 times
Quote:
Go ahead. Be annoyed. But that does not in any way justify Texas giving American Citizens a hard time.

The law is what it is until it is changed...which is not going to happen. And until then Texas should try to follow the law. And you should insist that they do.
Terms of Service prevent me from suggesting what you should do.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:42 PM

Talking We are not talking about Natural Born American childred.

Quote:
So you also approve of the state of Texas treating American Citizen Children badly?

And you likely think Joe Arpaio a great man.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
American Children have rights being a Natural born Citizen with One or two parents being an American Citizen.

Not Illegal Children that have Parents from other countries,

You seem to miss that point or unwilling to accept the important point. Which is Federal definition of Natural Born Citizen.

So you heard of Joe. He's not perfect and bit of a media hound, but he makes like difficult for trespassers in Maricopa. Sheriff Babu ,Pima County is just as aggressive Sheriff Arpaio . We Arizonians expect our law enforcement to do their jobs.

When Obama's DOJ is not ordering agencies to stand down Sheriffs Department work very together. Just Like the Texas Ranger work well patrolling the Boarder in Texas.

Gov. Abbott has carried on the polices of Gov. Perry.

Last edited by GHOSTRIDER AZ; 10-17-2015 at 07:50 PM..

Old 10-17-2015, 07:48 PM

Default Follow the lawsand they will not come!

Quote:
Sorry but you do not get to make your own laws. This was spoken to very precisely in Wan Kim Ark. The Children are, beyond any doubt, American. And, at this point, trying to expel the parents is insane.

It is too bad Reagan and the following administrations screwed it up so badly. But they did. Now we need to knock off the nonsense and put it to bed.
Most of law abiding citizens want our border secured and the rule of law carried out. Rewriting, misrepresenting, lying is the missions of open borders advocates and Liberals.
I am Glad Texas once again is taking a stand.

Why do you support Illegal Immigration.??

Old 10-17-2015, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Most of law abiding citizens want our border secured and the rule of law carried out. Rewriting, misrepresenting, lying is the missions of open borders advocates and Liberals.
I am Glad Texas once again is taking a stand.

Why do you support Illegal Immigration.??
I don't support illegal immigration. Major US failure.

I support ending idiocy. While many are too dumb to ever get it straight the option of practically deporting the illegal ended around 1990 or so.

The issue now is how long we will screw around before we go to a level that can be maintained.

And the idiots on the anti side insist upon leaving the door open so it can get worse.

We are saved for the moment as the net flow of illegals is back to Mexico. But someplace in the next years itk will turn and they will come flooding in again.

And if the dolts maintain their view we will have 15 million or 17 million.

The only thing to be thankful for is there are probably not enough Mexicans left in the right demographics to push it past 17 million. But you folk may get us there yet.

And none of this in any way justifies Texas screwing around with US Citizen Children.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:59 PM

63,070 posts, read 29,269,982 times
Wong Kim Ark was about legal immigrant parents not illegal alien parents.

Old 10-17-2015, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Wong Kim Ark was about legal immigrant parents not illegal alien parents.
Bull. It was about parents who, at that time, could never be citizens. Actually far more restricting than being an illegal. And it was a put on upon the part of the Federal Government to prevent Chinese born Americans from becoming citizens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration