Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 07:22 PM

902 posts, read 718,402 times

Advertisements

Thompson Drops Out Of Race - Buckle Up For 4 More Years Of Mass Illegal Immigration
By Digger

While I was no cheerleader for Fred Thompson, with his departure from the race we can almost be assured of at least 4 more years of the massive illegal immigration we have all been accustomed to.

Sure, there's Ron Paul, but he has his other "foibles" that almost assure he won't be re-elected.

All that is left from the two major parties, that continue to destroy America, is:

John "Amnesty" McCain

Rudy "Sanctuary Mayor" Giuliani

Mike "Mexican Consulates for all and in-state tuition for illegal aliens" Huckabee

Mitt "last minute immigration enforcement" Romney

... and don't even get me started on the Democrats

Unless there is a viable third party candidate, the American people can expect the same lip service from our next Executive in Chief that we have gotten for the past 4 decades.

The only recourse we have at this time is to focus on the congressional races. All of the House members are up for re-election and 34 of the Senators. If we truly care about this country we will do our best to ensure that the current crop of bums - with a dismal approval rating that I'm guessing is on par with the world view outside of Germany of Hitler at the height of Word War II, somewhere around 11-13 percent - are thrown out on their ass and people are put in who actually care about the American people.

And no I didn't just invoke Godwin's law by bringing Hitler into this. I'm just stating the truth.
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002661.html

This guy is so right on!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2008, 08:17 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,343,196 times
This is why the States,, each are trying to get harder illegal immigration bills passed themselves instead of having to rely on the feds!

Old 01-24-2008, 10:21 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,077 times
*Buckles up*. Won't affect me directly at all.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:10 AM

309 posts, read 365,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Thompson Drops Out Of Race - Buckle Up For 4 More Years Of Mass Illegal Immigration
By Digger

While I was no cheerleader for Fred Thompson, with his departure from the race we can almost be assured of at least 4 more years of the massive illegal immigration we have all been accustomed to.

Sure, there's Ron Paul, but he has his other "foibles" that almost assure he won't be re-elected.

All that is left from the two major parties, that continue to destroy America, is:

John "Amnesty" McCain

Rudy "Sanctuary Mayor" Giuliani

Mike "Mexican Consulates for all and in-state tuition for illegal aliens" Huckabee

Mitt "last minute immigration enforcement" Romney

... and don't even get me started on the Democrats

Unless there is a viable third party candidate, the American people can expect the same lip service from our next Executive in Chief that we have gotten for the past 4 decades.

The only recourse we have at this time is to focus on the congressional races. All of the House members are up for re-election and 34 of the Senators. If we truly care about this country we will do our best to ensure that the current crop of bums - with a dismal approval rating that I'm guessing is on par with the world view outside of Germany of Hitler at the height of Word War II, somewhere around 11-13 percent - are thrown out on their ass and people are put in who actually care about the American people.

And no I didn't just invoke Godwin's law by bringing Hitler into this. I'm just stating the truth.
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002661.html

This guy is so right on!!!
Sad.....but very true you are.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:46 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
It would if you were a taxpayer.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:41 AM

902 posts, read 718,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yeah, it seems that the non-taxpayers and the anchor babies really don't care but then some prove that with all that they post.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
My dad is a tax payer. Its really not affecting him. He works in construction in a small company. As far as I can remember he's been going to work every day getting a pay check and investing that money and making that money work for him.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:12 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,528,561 times
Quote:
How do you know?

*looks into four year crystal ball*

Old 01-25-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
How do you know?

*looks into four year crystal ball*
If illegals are hired at best buy then you may have a point . On a side note, I've never seen Hispanics working there what so ever.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:50 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,672,077 times
Quote:
If illegals are hired at best buy then you may have a point . On a side note, I've never seen Hispanics working there what so ever.
SO thats your future? Best Buy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration