Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 08:05 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
lol let us see after Nov .
So tell me, what are these jobs that Americans won't do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 11:24 PM

164 posts, read 260,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
So tell me, what are these jobs that Americans won't do?

Food and hospitality indistry , agriculture industry ,Construction industry , fishing industry by the coast , factory work the list just goes on and on but you rather not see it .

You asked us to come to America we came and after decades of building America up. It is time for amnesty . it is only fair and again civil rights issue.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Food and hospitality indistry , agriculture industry ,Construction industry , fishing industry by the coast , factory work the list just goes on and on but you rather not see it .

You asked us to come to America we came and after decades of building America up. It is time for amnesty . it is only fair and again civil rights issue.
Guess what Bianca, over 70% of the workers in ALL those industries ARE Americans and/or LEGAL immigrants. Not illegal Mexican scabs, but LEGAL US workers.

SURPRISE!!!!

Moderator cut: Inappropriate Remarks

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 09-23-2008 at 05:20 AM..

Old 09-23-2008, 12:02 AM

I'm not trying to scare anyone, the fact is when your illegal a$$ goes to jail a lot more than your feelings WILL be hurt. There is NO amnesty coming for you, you've been sold a bill of goods. You will be caught sooner or later and you will be FORCED to leave this country.

I just wish I could be there to wave goodbye to you.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:20 AM

2,314 posts, read 4,799,737 times
Quote:
There will be no depression and even if so still plenty of wealth in America for us all to share .

If things get real bad and America falls apart than it is time to leave but I don't see it getting that bad
And what happens if you do leave? Will you go to another country that has a better economy illegally, or will you go back home to your own country which probably has an even weaker economy?

With all due respect, you do not have any more rights or privileges than anyone else.

Meaning, you should not expect every country with a good economy to welcome in everybody that wants to go there. If you got amnesty here, it would be extremely irritating if you left when our country fell apart (leaving all life long citizens here), and then illegally went into a another country and then expected amnesty again (which is I'm sure what would happen).

You reap what you sow, and if this economy falls apart, the only place you should go back to if you leave is the country you came from

Old 09-23-2008, 01:10 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:

Construction???? wrong answer . we just won't do it for next to nothing we after all have to pay all of our taxes, buy insurance and stand behind our work.
Factory work. I work in a factory along with 3000 others in my mill alone.
Fishing? Tell that to the maine fishermen and those in Alaska.
Agriculture. Most farms I know and I live in farming country all use american workers.
Hotel and food. No illegals in my area. Its done by middle aged and young women here legally.
Looks like you are striking out again. That worn out rhetoric is just does not supported by the facts.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:45 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times
Quote:

Old 09-23-2008, 06:46 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times
Quote:

You are wrong once again, but that does not surprise me at all since you have yet to post anything with facts.

Ameriocans do those jobs, even still after the wages have been desemated by the illegals and Americans will do those jobs again when we get rid of the illegal criminals that reside in our country. You are the one who can't see beyond your 6th grade education. I didn't ask for you to come here so go home criminal.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:41 PM

164 posts, read 260,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
You are wrong once again, but that does not surprise me at all since you have yet to post anything with facts.

Ameriocans do those jobs, even still after the wages have been desemated by the illegals and Americans will do those jobs again when we get rid of the illegal criminals that reside in our country. You are the one who can't see beyond your 6th grade education. I didn't ask for you to come here so go home criminal.

The American gvmt asked us to come now they owe us. We are here to stay .

Old 09-23-2008, 03:46 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
The American gvmt asked us to come now they owe us. We are here to stay .
Really they put ads in the paper? They sent invitations to your homes?I don't think so. What illegals are owed is deportation and a permanant ban on re-entry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration