Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 10:30 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
So then you can be had cheap..............whats your price..............

Are you an illegal?
I wonder that myself. She says wean awful lot when discussing illegals and how we owe them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 05:59 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,729,877 times
Use the report button! That's what it is here for! Instead, you play the trolls game and get into arguments that take whole threads down the drain. I understand this might be entertaining (to a certain extent) but it really disrupts the forum. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech as the troll is not here to argue, only to make you all angry.
Remember - you see a troll, use the button.
Yac.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:08 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Use the report button! That's what it is here for! Instead, you play the trolls game and get into arguments that take whole threads down the drain. I understand this might be entertaining (to a certain extent) but it really disrupts the forum. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech as the troll is not here to argue, only to make you all angry.
Remember - you see a troll, use the button.
Yac.
Thank you for taking care of that 'little' problem

Old 09-24-2008, 11:58 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I agree, though I had to pay a small price it seems. Oh well, at least one troll is gone.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:03 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Ditto!

Old 09-24-2008, 06:37 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,300,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I agree, though I had to pay a small price it seems. Oh well, at least one troll is gone.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and I never got my question answered.........

Old 01-23-2012, 11:05 AM

791 posts, read 460,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
lol you wish you could be there to wave good-bye .
I wish I could be there to say expression on your face after Nov when changes we are promised begin to take shape.

Either raids will continue as they are now or stop after Nov with amnesty in the works. One of us will be in for rude awakening.

I do like the idea of gvmt paying undocumented workers to go home. If the money is right it might work but money must be right.
I wonder how that amnesty is working out?

Old 01-23-2012, 11:20 AM

1,482 posts, read 2,384,949 times
Two of my kids live in Spain. It's not working out at all and look at the economy of Spain since they started this program. It's not the only cause of the economic downturn of course. But it certainly has to be a contributing factor. The Spanish people have already taken to the streets before OWS even got going. I am sure you've read or heard about "los indignados".

Old 01-23-2012, 12:07 PM

50,309 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom9 View Post
Two of my kids live in Spain. It's not working out at all and look at the economy of Spain since they started this program. It's not the only cause of the economic downturn of course. But it certainly has to be a contributing factor. The Spanish people have already taken to the streets before OWS even got going. I am sure you've read or heard about "los indignados".
What's not working out at all?

Old 01-23-2012, 01:26 PM

1,482 posts, read 2,384,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
What's not working out at all?
Giving the undocumented workers (that's PC for illegal alien) money to leave the country and go home. Most just take the money then come right back. But more surprising I guess is the small number of people who take advantage of this plan. The country still has more illegals per capita than we do.

The Japanese did this with Brazilians of Japanese descent and it did work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration