Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2009, 04:57 PM

11 posts, read 17,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Its sad, but, I think thats just the illegal mentality. Its Hit & Run vs. Kill & run. Pheonix and Maricopa county are probably the worst in the nation on this. Illegal's have zero conscience on running over anybody. Man, woman or child, makes no difference to these pathetic individual's. 2 fatal hit & run accidents would be nothing new to that area. I feel for anyone with a child in AZ.
Try living or for that matter driving in Tucson.....They use the center turn lanes for passing........never get pulled over even with obvious expired plates........I did see one time a showroom new 1969 Lincoln town car slam head first at about 30 miles an hour into a VW bug........all four doors of the Lincoln opened up and I swear at least 12 mexicans poured out of that car and took off running.....Turns out they stole the car from a storage lot....probably intending to take it south and pimp it out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2009, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
HAMILTON CITY — A local man was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of sexually assaulting a German shepherd in Hamilton City Monday.The alleged act was witnessed by two Glenn County employees, who reported it to authorities. Glenn County sheriff's deputies asked Hamilton City residents to notify them if they saw a man who matched a description provided by the witnesses. An anonymous tip came Wednesday that the suspect might be in the area of Second and Sierra streets.
Deputies contacted Alejandro Leyva-Tixta, 43, and found him highly intoxicated. He was taken into custody for being drunk in public. Charges on suspicion of sexually assaulting an animal and animal cruelty were added after further investigation, but detective Greg Felton said he may ask the District Attorney to drop the animal cruelty allegation.

Suspect arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting dog in Hamilton City - Chico Enterprise Record

Ewwww . . . . . . just think there's millions of them here
"Doggie style" I take it? LOL

Old 07-30-2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
That is exactly what I thought
BY George! I think they are getting it!

Old 07-30-2009, 06:04 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,432,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enuffguff View Post
Do you enjoy using your son's tragedy as a winning card in arguments?
This is not a win or lose situation. I was prooving a point and that point is, to show you "ONE" reason why I have no sympathy for those who break our laws to get into this country! Nor do I have sympathy for those who sympathize these law breakers as if they were the exception to the rule!, such as pro illegals like yourself.
Your an insult to this country!

Last edited by mkfarnam; 07-30-2009 at 06:31 PM..

Old 07-30-2009, 06:50 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Do you enjoy using your son's tragedy as a winning card in arguments?
Do you enjoy arguing for criminals who not only have no right to be in this country but also have no respect for our rights and laws?
How do you defend illegals who commit the crimes that all illegals commit?
How can you make excuses for illegals in the face of the hundreds no thousands of victims?
Where is your moral high ground when the faces of the greiving families of the victims are on the news?
Do you care so little for your fellow americans that you would put the needs of criminals above honest citizens?
Just wondering.

Old 07-30-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Just rabbling, like a typical rabble rouser. Dramatic, sensationalist, grandstanding.
You avoid a perfectly fair question. Do you have an answer or not?

Old 07-30-2009, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Why would I answer something thats not a real question, and jsut a bunch of dramatic bs?

It's like me asking you,
"How could you want to murder all illegal aliens crossing our border, even women and children?"

That wouldn't be a real question. It's just a big, dramatic, weepy bs grandstanding rhetorical question, like the one you gave me.
Ah avoidence at its best. I never not once ever stated or hinted that I would advocate such action.
You on the other hand do defend illegals.
Do you deny that thousands of US citizens have been victimized by illegals?
Do you deny that all those victims would not have been victims at that moment at that time if we infact enforced our laws and secured the borders?
I will make it easier for you.
Can you honestly say that no illegals commit crimes against legal citizens?
I will admit that no illegal would have been a victim by any legal had they not entered illegally..

Old 07-30-2009, 08:53 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Ah avoidence at its best. I never not once ever stated or hinted that I would advocate such action.
You on the other hand do defend illegals.
Do you deny that thousands of US citizens have been victimized by illegals?
Do you deny that all those victims would not have been victims at that moment at that time if we infact enforced our laws and secured the borders?
I will make it easier for you.
Can you honestly say that no illegals commit crimes against legal citizens?
I will admit that no illegal would have been a victim by any legal had they not entered illegally..

Yes, that pretty much sums it up.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Watch, those questions won't be answered, and the subject will change.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:05 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
How self-centered can you be to be to not have any sympathy for other humans? Karma.
I have sympathy for illegal aliens------------they need to be in jail prior to their deportation and have their assets seized as well.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:23 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Watch, those questions won't be answered, and the subject will change.

I should play the lottery!

Why will you not answer the questions asked.

They are not hard questions.
They are not complicated to comprehend.

Why change the subject, when you have no answers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration