Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 01:39 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,883 times

Advertisements

Ok here it is.

From all the polls I have seen on illegals.....about 80% of the U.S. citizens want illegals OUT (I bet its much higher than 80 %)!

So instead of OUR tax money going to illegals (many post est. cost to the U.S. at anywhere from 200 to 350 Billion) I say at the end of the year, ALL those who think illegals are so wonderful and helpful to the country you take YOUR TAX REFUND (YOUR TAX MONEY..YOUR TAX MONEY,.. NOT MINE AND THE OTHER 80 %) AND GIVE IT TO SOME B.S. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATIONS HELPER GROUP.
Me and the other 80 % will enjoy our returns and spend them on the things WE WANT and not some illegals who shouldnt even be in the country anyway.

Remember we dont mind Legal...........its the ILLEGALS that Americans have a problem with !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2009, 01:50 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,612 times
Post the poll links and they must be from neutral groups.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:58 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Post the poll links and they must be from neutral groups.
Polls, shmolls . . . they are ILLEGAL and have no right to be here.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:40 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Polls, shmolls . . . they are ILLEGAL and have no right to be here.
i still think people like you are in the minority. its not that big of an issue. not even amongst hispanics. there are bigger fish to fry.

the illegal "drain" is over exagerated.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 02-07-2009 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: reference to user

Old 02-05-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
i still think people like you are in the minority. its not that big of an issue. not even amongst hispanics. there are bigger fish to fry.

the illegal "drain" is over exagerated.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. Keep an eye on the economy and the surging unemployment. When the well is dry, many blind eyes will open.

BTW, I didn’t realize Mod cut-reference to user and I are the only anti-illegal immigration posters on this forum.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 02-07-2009 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: reference to user

Old 02-05-2009, 02:54 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. Keep an eye on the economy and the surging unemployment. When the well is dry, many blind eyes will open.

BTW, I didn’t realize Mod cut-reference to user and I are the only anti-illegal immigration posters on this forum.
Yep! I'm definitely anti illegal-immigration!

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 02-07-2009 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: reference to user

Old 02-05-2009, 02:56 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times
well she is the caricature of the anti illegals, and you are the one i like, so i mentioned you guys. but next time ill toss in camping as well. i like him(her?).

oh and i do keep an eye on the economy. thats how i know the problems are bigger than immigration. its a lot more complicated than that.

thanks and good day.

Quote:

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 02-07-2009 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: reference to user

Old 02-05-2009, 03:01 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:

And history is on your side hence my repeated warnings that illegal aliens best leave while it is still safe to do so.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 02-07-2009 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: reference to user

Old 02-05-2009, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
well she is the caricature of the anti illegals, and you are the one i like, so i mentioned you guys. but next time ill toss in camping as well. i like him(her?).

oh and i do keep an eye on the economy. thats how i know the problems are bigger than immigration. its a lot more complicated than that.

thanks and good day.
Yes, the problems we are now experiencing are bigger than illegal immigration, and the impetus is GREED. However, illegal immigration is a causal factor which cannot be denied. Moreover, having millions of ‘additional’ people vying for scarce jobs only exacerbates the problem. If this issue isn’t resolved soon, it will get ugly. Survival. . . . It’s only human nature.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 02-07-2009 at 05:14 PM..

Old 02-05-2009, 03:31 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Ok here it is.

From all the polls I have seen on illegals.....about 80% of the U.S. citizens want illegals OUT (I bet its much higher than 80 %)!

So instead of OUR tax money going to illegals (many post est. cost to the U.S. at anywhere from 200 to 350 Billion) I say at the end of the year, ALL those who think illegals are so wonderful and helpful to the country you take YOUR TAX REFUND (YOUR TAX MONEY..YOUR TAX MONEY,.. NOT MINE AND THE OTHER 80 %) AND GIVE IT TO SOME B.S. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATIONS HELPER GROUP.
Me and the other 80 % will enjoy our returns and spend them on the things WE WANT and not some illegals who shouldnt even be in the country anyway.

Remember we dont mind Legal...........its the ILLEGALS that Americans have a problem with !
Won't happen, pro-illegals do not have a great track record of practicing what they preach.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration