Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 06:19 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
OKLAHOMA the whites entered Indian Territory Ahead Of Time
And Staked Claims To Property That Legally Wasn't Their's.......
And different groups of Indians arrived prior to the Euros and did that same thing to previous tribes/nations-------------yet, where is the resentment against the first groups?

The Euros were simply a stronger group of 'Indians'. The past is the past---------it cannot be changed. Besides: by the standards of 150-200 years ago; treating minorities (of any actual race) badly was acceptable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 07:54 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
OKLAHOMA the whites entered Indian Territory Ahead Of Time
And Staked Claims To Property That Legally Wasn't Their's.......
Tell you what. Go dig up their graves and complain to them then. They are not us and we aren't them.

Old 01-27-2010, 08:00 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Tell you what. Go dig up their graves and complain to them then. They are not us and we aren't them.
Thanks for the needed chuckle and quick end to the constant debate of who's land is whose.

Old 01-27-2010, 08:05 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Thanks for the needed chuckle and quick end to the constant debate of who's land is whose.
You're welcome. I just get so sick of that stolen land argument as justification for illegal immigration today.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:17 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,556,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico from East Los View Post
40% of the illegal immigrant population are people whose origin is NOT Mexico AKA the Brown people. Is anyone aware that Latin America has a white population?
This is shocking news. How many people know this, and how long has it been going on?

Thanks for sharing this with us. I'll never feel quite the same about illegals again.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:34 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,499,454 times
White illegals that I have come into contact with:

Multiple Brittish and Irish in FL (Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, they especially like Orlando)...many living and working regular jobs, they tend to over time find Americans to wed and become legal. I know specific bars (dives) where the Irish hang out.

French, Irish and eastern bloc in NYC...all over the place. Goto any French cafe or Irish bar and there are bound to be some overstays.

On the West Coast I have met white European girls, mainly German, Czech and Hungarian. Again these girls are looking to find rich guys. You can find them working in the adult clubs and adult movies.

San Fran is know to have many Russians illegally, although I have not met any formally.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:38 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,116,279 times
Around universities.

When I was in school, I'd meet people who came over on student visas and just never left quite frequently.

As the poster above mentioned, they usually find someone to marry eventually.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:40 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
White illegals that I have come into contact with:

Multiple Brittish and Irish in FL (Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, they especially like Orlando)...many living and working regular jobs, they tend to over time find Americans to wed and become legal. I know specific bars (dives) where the Irish hang out.

French, Irish and eastern bloc in NYC...all over the place. Goto any French cafe or Irish bar and there are bound to be some overstays.

On the West Coast I have met white European girls, mainly German, Czech and Hungarian. Again these girls are looking to find rich guys. You can find them working in the adult clubs and movies.

San Fran is know to have many Russians illegally, although I have not met any formally.
You naughty boy.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:45 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post
Around universities.

When I was in school, I'd meet people who came over on student visas and just never left quite frequently.

As the poster above mentioned, they usually find someone to marry eventually.
Did you report them? If not you are a facilitator or at the very least a silent partner.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:50 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,499,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You naughty boy.
I don't hang out there, but it seems that many of my friends that meet these girls do. Last one I met, was a heavy chested German gal who had become pregnant and therefore achieved marriage with my buddy (who portrays himself as wealthy, but he is not). They never told anyone about her illegal status until after the marriage of course. As far as I know though, she had not yet been granted a green card and she was still taking the English tests.

Put it this way, if you meet one illegal...you are bound to meet many more through that person. Most always attractive Euro illegal girls are recruited by strip clubs working for cash.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration