Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 04:01 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
I don't hang out there, but it seems that many of my friends that meet these girls do. Last one I met, was a heavy chested German gal who had become pregnant and therefore achieved marriage with my buddy (who portrays himself as wealthy, but he is not). They never told anyone about her illegal status until after the marriage of course. As far as I know though, she had not yet been granted a green card and she was still taking the English tests.

Put it this way, if you meet one illegal...you are bound to meet many more through that person. Most always attractive Euro illegal girls are recruited by strip clubs working for cash.
I was told that many illegals marry citizens to gain citizenship. In my opinion, that is as low as prostitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 04:20 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I was told that many illegals marry citizens to gain citizenship. In my opinion, that is as low as prostitution.
You are right on so many levels regarding that practice it would take hours to post. Think of the morals of anyone participating in such a farce whether agreed upon by both parties or a sucker being duped.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
You are right on so many levels regarding that practice it would take hours to post. Think of the morals of anyone participating in such a farce whether agreed upon by both parties or a sucker being duped.
Yep. It’s bad enough if they are in cahoots. It’s even worse if the citizen truly loves an illegal and is simply being used.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:37 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Yep. It’s bad enough if they are in cahoots. It’s even worse if the citizen truly loves an illegal and is simply being used.
I know of such a case where a Hispanic American citizen (a female) married an illegal alien man just to help him gain legalization. They didn't even have a romantic relationship. Near as I can figure he paid her money to do it.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I know of such a case where a Hispanic American citizen (a female) married an illegal alien man just to help him gain legalization. They didn't even have a romantic relationship. Near as I can figure he paid her money to do it.
Some people will do anything for money. I don’t care how much money a man has, I couldn’t marry without love.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Some people will do anything for money. I don’t care how much money a man has, I couldn’t marry without love.
I knew this woman and she also was a huge illegal alien sympathizer as many Hispanics are so her reason could have been based on that also. At any rate he suddenly disappeared and the marriage was short lived.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:02 PM

73,014 posts, read 62,607,656 times
The way I see it, there are illegal aliens in the USA and most of them would qualify as Hispanic. With that said, there probably some illegal aliens who are White. This is how I see it. The White persons who come illegally usually aren't as poor and can blend in with the rest of the White population. Hispanic immgrants, however, tend to stand out more. While most Hispanic people in the USA are here legally, many of them citizens, Hispanic-Americans, as fast as the population has grown, is still a smaller portion of the population compared to the White, Non-Hispanic population. For many reasons, Hispanic persons who are here get lumped in with illegals, or are assumed to be illegal in some cases.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:02 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,422 times
Quote:
from Benicar: Some people will do anything for money. I don’t care how much money a man has, I couldn’t marry without love.
Well, I wouldn't go that far! j/k (from someone married 28 years)

There is a case (I saw on TV) where a man spent all of his money gaining and getting a foreign bride only to be sucked dry and then of course left almost immediately. I am sure there are plenty of those stories.

Criminal thinking is thier asset and lack thereof, for many, a travesty.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_lafitte View Post
The way I see it, there are illegal aliens in the USA and most of them would qualify as Hispanic. With that said, there probably some illegal aliens who are White. This is how I see it. The White persons who come illegally usually aren't as poor and can blend in with the rest of the White population. Hispanic immgrants, however, tend to stand out more. While most Hispanic people in the USA are here legally, many of them citizens, Hispanic-Americans, as fast as the population has grown, is still a smaller portion of the population compared to the White, Non-Hispanic population. For many reasons, Hispanic persons who are here get lumped in with illegals, or are assumed to be illegal in some cases.
I don't think there is a lot of truth in that. Some perhaps but not for the most part. There are many Hispanic citizens who are sympathizers of illegal aliens just because they are ethnically like themselves so they are the most guilty of lumping themselves in with their illegal counterparts rather than the American public doing it.

Old 01-29-2010, 11:23 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisaa View Post
As I browse through the immigration forum I am reading a lot. Mostly about Hispanics...the communities that house them and lots of details about how they manage to stay receiving everything from Medical attention to food and income, the odd referrence has been made about white illegals Canadians or Brits etc. What do these people do to stay and assimilate? Where do they live, how do they get jobs etc. I ask because it appears that the white community would not tolerate helping them in any way? I'm sure there is not much of that type of illegal immigration yet it has been mention so it must still be happening to some degree?
The Majority of the state of OKLAHOMA was populated by white illegal
aliens , they sneaked into Indian Territory and staked claims before
the start of legal "homesteading in Oklahoma" thus giving the state
it's nick name "The Soomer State".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration