Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 08:05 PM

358 posts, read 395,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Sure..why not? Just as long as I can gun you and your buddies down while you're doing it.. I mean, that's how it works isn't it? Isn't that what you're trying to justify?

I wonder if you'll feel the same way when you're getting shot at? Somehow, I think all that big talk will turn into the usual wingnut whining..
Difference is this: there is no "wingnut" whining because I shoot back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 08:43 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
How do folks envison what Juarez looks like ? A hustling, bustling border city maybe ?
http://www.csmonitor.com/CSM-Photo-G...ico-s-drug-war

Maybe a bit of drug dealing too..(over 9000 deaths since 2008):

Old 06-10-2010, 09:08 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,306,483 times
If I were them, I'd be trying to get out of that crappy place too. Too bad for them that we ain't having it.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:31 PM

974 posts, read 1,587,633 times
The BP agent was apprehending a fugitive, while doing this he was being accosted by huge rocks. Tell me, if you were apprehending someone in a known violent environment with people known to shoot/attack officers to kill, you would not take it your life was in danger? I call bs on that. The Agent was justified in his shooting.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:31 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
How do folks envison what Juarez looks like ? A hustling, bustling border city maybe ?

Maybe a bit of drug dealing too..(over 9000 deaths since 2008):
It's sad because not long ago Juarez was a hustling, bustling border city. Always a bit rowdy but it was relatively safe, prosperous and fun pre-NAFTA.

Old 06-11-2010, 07:35 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Yeah, lets shoot all those "dangerous" rock throwers.

Tell me, if your 14 year old neighbor threw a rock at you...would you gun him down?
If they hit me with a baseball sized rock in the head, on purpose with intent to kill me, **@n straight I would. If you saw some punk getting ready to kill your kid with a rock you are just going to stand there if you have a ready weapon?

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; 06-11-2010 at 07:46 AM..

Old 06-11-2010, 08:50 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Sure..why not? Just as long as I can gun you and your buddies down while you're doing it.. I mean, that's how it works isn't it? Isn't that what you're trying to justify?

I wonder if you'll feel the same way when you're getting shot at? Somehow, I think all that big talk will turn into the usual wingnut whining..
As a matter of fact I can live with that.
If me and my buddies were throwing rocks at you and you had a gun we would sure deserve what followed. Fact is me and my buddies wouldn't be throwing rocks at anyone. We tend to have a bit more class than that.
My mother taught me not to throw rocks at people. I might knock their eye out. So is it acceptable for the border agent to get an eye knocked out or worse? Baseball sized rocks? Hmmm People have died from being hit by a baseball that was thrown. I played sports and can tell you that a baseball is not as hard as a rock..

Old 06-11-2010, 10:01 AM

28 posts, read 32,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by **NoodLes** View Post
The lesson here is that MEXICAN parents choose NOT to teach their children to do the LEGAL, moral, and RIGHT things to do.

It's almost like the parents were watching very close by to see if they would make it over or not. Instead of following the law, they CHOOSE to BREAK the LAW, and it's all the parents fault. Stupid does as stupid is taught.

I grew up on the border, and was surrounded by Mexicans and I have been hit on the side of my head with a rock. I had a black eye for weeks and a throbbing headache. It HURTS ALOT!

It's a sad situation for the kid, but when you follow the rules these things wouldn't happen. If they can't follow the rules by getting into the country what makes you think they will follow the rules once they get here. These are EXACTLY the types WE DO NOT WANT HERE!

I also find it amazing how they want to "live" the American dream. Yeah right, have you seen the unemployment rates, the welfare rates, how high insurance rates are. Building an economy takes ALOT of work, they can spend all their energy trying to make it across the Rio Grande, but they won't spend any of their energy building their country or region. And F the Mexican President criticizing our rules when he himself has a straight up clown show of a country with little laws. Oh well, they don't call it the Wild West for nuthin.

And last, I for one don't believe for a second that the kid had rocks, I believe he had a weapon, which the Mexican authorities probably stashed and will sell it back to the cartels, because they are crooked as hell over there.
Good post, in one of the pictures there is big hamer next to guy/kid.

Old 06-11-2010, 10:52 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,704,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by santamariaCA View Post
What's interesting is not was he a good boy but a hardened criminal.

Then the guts to say :

Mexican President Felipe Calderon said Tuesday that his government "will use all resources available to protect the rights of Mexican migrants."

Migrants, as if they were merely passing from one place to other, little
thing they forgot is its called tresspassing. let us try that there and see what they do to us. guns too?
Interesting, Santamaria.

Verified on CNN this morning . . . the 15 year old "good boy" has a record of drug smuggling and entering this country illegally going back about five years. Keep in mind, youthful drug smugglers are the scumbag's first choice primarily because they are aware of the light to no punishment if apprehended in the U.S.

As for Filipe Calderon . . . HIS BLATANT GREED IS THE PROBLEM and the blood of the 15 year old boy is on his hands, by publicly condemning Arizona's SB1070 and promoting, possibly subsidizing, the "illegal" crossing into this country for no other reason but lining his pockets.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:29 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Interesting, Santamaria.

Verified on CNN this morning . . . the 15 year old "good boy" has a record of drug smuggling and entering this country illegally going back about five years. Keep in mind, youthful drug smugglers are the scumbag's first choice primarily because they are aware of the light to no punishment if apprehended in the U.S.

As for Filipe Calderon . . . HIS BLATANT GREED IS THE PROBLEM and the blood of the 15 year old boy is on his hands, by publicly condemning Arizona's SB1070 and promoting, possibly subsidizing, the "illegal" crossing into this country for no other reason but lining his pockets.
Yet another model citizen??? Its funny how the media or politicians can make a victim out of anyone.
Reminds me of a kid I caught breaking into cars about 20 years ago. I grabbed him he tried to fight me and I roughed him up a bit. He was 15 also.
His mother cried in court and talked about what a good kid he was. yadda yadda yadda. The judge believed her. Released the punk. 1 month later he broke an old womans shoulder while trying to snatch her purse.
Yes good boys always throw stones at LEO's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration