Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 11:52 AM

20 posts, read 30,038 times

Advertisements

In the name of God the Merciful

But the people of the book distorted the Bible and changed a lot in the verses and provisions, and Jesus was the last prophets of the Children of Israel, did not come after him, but Seal of the Prophets and Messengers, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and he told us of the Prophet Muhammad - peace be upon him - that Jesus - peace be upon him - will come down to earth again at the end of time, and invite people to the law of Muhammad peace be upon him - and break the cross adopted by Christians as their motto. said peace be upon him: (and my hand to will soon descend among you son of Mary, just, break the cross and kill the pigs , and puts the war, awash with money and not even accept a single prostration to be better than what the minimum) Agreed
The Christians astray after Jesus, where they believe that Jesus is the Son of God, as I think that the Jews Azira Son of God, the Almighty God above what they say big, I have denied God what those infidels,
He says: {The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as Adam He created him from dust, then said to him, Be} Al-Imran: 59
Will be judged by God - the Almighty - for saying that, and punish him severely punished, he says:
{And the Jews say Ezra is the son of God and the Christians call Christ the Son of God, saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved before God I fought deluded} repentance: 30.
And the Day of Resurrection will be asking God - the Almighty - Prophet Jesus from the error of his people and what they did after Toliham of him and saying he is the son of God, the Almighty said: {O Jesus son of Mary, hast thou said to the people Worship and my mother as gods besides Allah} table: 116
Jesus says to his Lord: {Glory be to me what to say to me what is not right that you have said has taught him to know what to myself I do not know what is in yourself, You are the Knower of the Unseen. What I told them only Maomrtne tags to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord, and I was a witness against them as long as you took me up in them when you are the Watcher over them and you are all things. The Thy servant: If Thou dost punish them, they forgive them
Thou Aziz al-Hakim} table :116 -118....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 12:33 PM

335 posts, read 375,777 times
Interesting in itself is that the Koran also testifies to both the Hebrew Scriptures and the Gospel accounts: Surah 3. Al-I-Imran (3:3) “He has revealed this Book to you, setting forth the truth and confirming the earlier Books, and earlier He revealed the Torah and Gospel.”

Seems like muslims want to contrast Muhammad's own testament to the accuracy of what is recorded in scripture. And guess what, Muhammad isn't in there, but Jesus surely is and it is clear on what was revealed about him.

The distortions came in centuries later when the koran was dreamed up. If you understood the immutability of God, you would understand why he would not contradict himself with a work such as the koran.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:49 PM

39 posts, read 42,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by !slam
I brought these evidence from Qur'an
Your Qur'an was copied from Jewish-Catholic bible and that one was REWRITTEN from the code of Hammurabi - read this thread:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...hammurabi.html
so you are basing on ordinary lie and ordinary theft

Old 04-21-2011, 02:14 PM

20 posts, read 30,038 times
In the name of Allah the most merciful
you can listen to this verses from surat Mary from Qur'an which you have to know that it is the ward of Allah
YouTube - ‫

Old 04-21-2011, 03:50 PM

591 posts, read 641,550 times
THe word "Christ" means "anointed one". When Muhammad taeches that Jesus is NOT the son of God, and who did NOT defeat death, he is ANTICHRIST in nature. If you are Islamic, you are the antiChrist. And if you are Christian, then you are the antiIslam. THere is no other way around it. By believing in the NT, you are deeming Muhammad false. And visa-versa

Old 04-21-2011, 04:00 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
There are really two options:
A.) Every single New Testament writer: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, James, Peter, Jude (and all the repeat names that might be different people with the same name) -- they all screwed up and got all the details completely wrong. That or a mass conspiracy occurs right after they died where all Christianity (despite being scattered, disorganized and undergoing constant persecution) manages to secretly change the entire New Testament and lie quite spectacularly about pretty much every detail of the life of Jesus of Nazareth and who he claimed to be.
B.) Mohammed was a well meaning opportunist looking to create a "one size fits all" religion, so emphasizing Jesus of Nazareth would be critically important for Christians to buy into it. Mohammed probably had no access to the New Testament texts to work with. He then takes massive artistic license ultimately pulls a completely fictitious story out of thin air -- one that doesn't even remotely resemble the story from the New Testament -- and then attributes it to Jesus of Nazareth.

Occam's Razor states that when given two possibilities the simplest explanation is the right one. In this case, that would be option B.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:14 PM

591 posts, read 641,550 times
Imagine if you were Jesus. You get whipped, beaten, spit on, nailed to a cross, stabbed, and left for dead, all because you spoke the truth and loved, and you still defeat death. THen have a whole society of people deny you ever even suffered, died, or defeated death because one dude, without any credentials at all decides to drag your name and your whole legacy through the mud. How would that feel?

Old 04-22-2011, 12:11 AM

2,032 posts, read 4,893,642 times
God's love is all through us. books and prophets are good things but are what they are and God goes beyond isms.

Old 04-22-2011, 08:44 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,684,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Imagine if you were Jesus. You get whipped, beaten, spit on, nailed to a cross, stabbed, and left for dead, all because you spoke the truth and loved, and you still defeat death. THen have a whole society of people deny you ever even suffered, died, or defeated death because one dude, without any credentials at all decides to drag your name and your whole legacy through the mud. How would that feel?
Outside of the anecdotal, contradictive, and frankly unreliable hearsay stories of the bible, there is no evidence that the person referenced as 'Jesus' ever existed. So, since he either didn't exist, or he's dead now, I sincerely doubt he gives a damn one way or the other about anything.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:18 PM

88,586 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Does your hair fall out or something if you don't say "peace be upon him" after the mention of any prophet?

Not just being a wise-ass--it's a serious question. It seems to be something that Muslims are obligated to do.

Just so you know I'm not simply picking on Muslims, I feel the same way when some Christians hasten to add "andthisweaskinJesus'sname" at the end of every prayer. I know where they get that from, but I'm not sure about the PBUH thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam