Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 08:20 AM

237 posts, read 457,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Lots of cool brands at this mall I never thought Jacksonville would have these stores.
Yea, this place is huge Flyi, very nice scenery, I have only walked thru before the 2nd phase so I am excited to see what the rest looks like in person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2010, 08:39 AM

5,185 posts, read 7,564,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxman1000 View Post
Just went to Wasabi after they opened, only TWO of us went for dinner and it was $70 bucks!!! In case you're wondering too, we didn't order sushi or alchohol....just two dinners and two cokes. The prices on their website were really low so yeah I feel waaayyyy cheated. food was so so, nothing special, certainly nothing worth $70.
70 for two plates!! Awesome!! Now thats upscale!! They need to be in Springfield with the Uptowners.

Old 10-29-2010, 03:17 PM

When do they open Phase 3??

Old 10-29-2010, 11:40 PM

2,079 posts, read 6,113,729 times
Haha not for a long time. The same group in charge of Phase III is also in charge of Streets of Buckhead and both are facing major shortalls in financing with this recession. I woulf give it a minimum of 3 years and a max of 5.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:17 PM

622 posts, read 1,664,978 times
I love St Johns Town Center.. I was just there today. A few changes have occurred since those original pics were taken though.. no more Mitchells whatever market.. YogaBerry moved across the street..

I personally love Wasabi.. We probably eat there 1-2 times a week. I dont think its unreasonable at all..

Old 10-31-2010, 08:46 AM

2,079 posts, read 6,113,729 times
No more Mitchell's???? I loved that place! I guess Bluefish Restaurant in Avondale is just as good, but who knew Bluefish was going to open when Mitchell's did? I just looked it up and I could not find online any indication that it closed...it's still on their website and there are reviews on food sites from as recently as a couple months ago. What's taking it's place?

Old 10-31-2010, 11:48 AM

131 posts, read 621,618 times
Website still shows Mitchell's is open. I have not been over there in a while though.

Old 11-02-2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimms3 View Post
Haha not for a long time. The same group in charge of Phase III is also in charge of Streets of Buckhead and both are facing major shortalls in financing with this recession. I woulf give it a minimum of 3 years and a max of 5.
You know I thought the economy was getting better? Reading business news seasonal hiring is up from 09 & 10....This is a bank loan issue right? I guess retailers are getting better, but the banks are still sick?

On another topic...Does St Johns do a big christmas tree like at the Landing?? I was told they were starting to do that out there.

St. Johns Ctr seems to be doing well though.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:47 PM

139 posts, read 355,459 times
Is Louis Vuitton still there? Was just at our store in Ct and they told me the closest one is in Orlando. Hope not.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:56 PM

622 posts, read 1,664,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimms3 View Post
No more Mitchell's???? I loved that place! I guess Bluefish Restaurant in Avondale is just as good, but who knew Bluefish was going to open when Mitchell's did? I just looked it up and I could not find online any indication that it closed...it's still on their website and there are reviews on food sites from as recently as a couple months ago. What's taking it's place?
Hmmm.. Well Ive never seen it, but I could be wrong! We're at Town Center usually once a day, as our office is nearby and we'll typically have lunch over by there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileDoc View Post
Website still shows Mitchell's is open. I have not been over there in a while though.
Where was it at? Maybe its just in one of the spots I dont typically go by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandtimect View Post
Is Louis Vuitton still there? Was just at our store in Ct and they told me the closest one is in Orlando. Hope not.
Yep! LV is still there. Its down by J Alexanders and Capital Grille.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville