Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2012, 08:49 PM

2,557 posts, read 4,568,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Yeah, I am still thinking from a man's perspective. As you know, I would be laughed at for driving a car with eyelashes. Regardless, I would still ride in it as a passenger, and even drive it as long as a girl was in the passenger seat. I just could not drive it by myself, unless it had very dark tinted windows.
This isn't a jab at you as much as it has been my interest in why people would almost rather physically die than think others are judging them. Everyone creates all these ideas and stories about who they are and then has to spend a lifetime defending them. It's all really quite silly when you notice it. It's also the very source of suffering itself.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:54 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
Quote:
Nice car, but the eyelashes would have to go, at least for me.
Get drunk and wear the eyelashes yourself.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:56 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
She's even better topless

You are a guy, I'm a girly girl. No one that knows me would be suprised to see eyelashes on my car.

Seriously, though, they ARE super cute, but I don't know how long they will stay on because thety are a bit on the ridiculous side. We'll see! My mom bought me the eyelashes for Xmas, so I wanted to at least try.

And I know that no guy would probably want to drive oir even ride in my car with them on LOL

I draw the line at the red lips. (yes they make them for cars)
Why not eyelashes for a car? I have seen them a few times in Las Vegas already. And the lips. I think weird people are great.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:36 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,577,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unf0rgiven6262 View Post
This isn't a jab at you as much as it has been my interest in why people would almost rather physically die than think others are judging them. Everyone creates all these ideas and stories about who they are and then has to spend a lifetime defending them. It's all really quite silly when you notice it. It's also the very source of suffering itself.
Wanted to rep you for that but had to show some more love first...

I cannot agree with this post more

Old 03-11-2012, 07:33 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,294,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Why not eyelashes for a car? I have seen them a few times in Las Vegas already. And the lips. I think weird people are great.
I definitely do NOT care what anyone thinks of me! I learned how to deflect and have a thick skin in middle school when I was the one wearing the trendy new wave clothes and hair (LOTS of neon. It was the 80s, and I did my hair like a member of Duran Duran) and I got made fun of. I was like "whatever. I like it, that's what counts. If you don't like it don't look at it."

Random, but ever hear that Chuck Berry song "My Dingaling?" Well I heard it the other day (I used to giggle at it as a kid so its very familiar) and there is one part where Chuck says "Live like you wanna live, baby! Ain't nobody gonna knock it, Darlin! uh uh!" That's kinda my philosophy in life

Old 03-11-2012, 01:06 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,577,035 times
Quote:
I definitely do NOT care what anyone thinks of me! I learned how to deflect and have a thick skin in middle school when I was the one wearing the trendy new wave clothes and hair (LOTS of neon. It was the 80s, and I did my hair like a member of Duran Duran) and I got made fun of. I was like "whatever. I like it, that's what counts. If you don't like it don't look at it."

Random, but ever hear that Chuck Berry song "My Dingaling?" Well I heard it the other day (I used to giggle at it as a kid so its very familiar) and there is one part where Chuck says "Live like you wanna live, baby! Ain't nobody gonna knock it, Darlin! uh uh!" That's kinda my philosophy in life
I've heard this "Ding-A-Ling" song. Thank you KLUC old school lunch hour

Hi-Town DJs - Ding-A-Ling - YouTube

Old 03-11-2012, 01:21 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
Quote:
Yeah, I am still thinking from a man's perspective. As you know, I would be laughed at for driving a car with eyelashes. Regardless, I would still ride in it as a passenger, and even drive it as long as a girl was in the passenger seat. I just could not drive it by myself, unless it had very dark tinted windows.
Easy there LVD. This is just the female of version of the RAM Truck that has testicles hanging from the hitch.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:31 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,244,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Easy there LVD. This is just the female of version of the RAM Truck that has testicles hanging from the hitch.
I was just playing with elletea, and she knows that. As far as the balls on the trucks, no way. Kind of like the guys who cruised around in the pink trucks in the 90's. It just is not cool.....

Old 03-11-2012, 02:23 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,294,079 times
Quote:
I was just playing with elletea, and she knows that. As far as the balls on the trucks, no way. Kind of like the guys who cruised around in the pink trucks in the 90's. It just is not cool.....
Love that pink truck! I'd drive it!

And yes, I can take anything you dish out. LOL As for the testicles in trucks, lets just hope they dont make car boobs...though the bra has been around for years. I drove a Firebird at one time that wore a black bra. (also a fast car! Not that I would ever exceed the speed limit ) I considered a bra for Bugsie but not a bra and eyelashes both because thar would just be silly

Old 03-11-2012, 02:33 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
Quote:
I considered a bra for Bugsie but not a bra and eyelashes both because thar would just be silly
You already have it right...topless is much better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas