Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 04:45 PM

740 posts, read 1,882,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER.101ST View Post
tomorow is youth deer day so im takeing the kids hunting.we are headed for our camp in amity tonight.so if your takeing you younin out to hunt be safe and good luck.happy hunting.
Ranger, Amity is where my dad's side of the family is from. My grandmother used to teach at the one room school house there and my uncle runs my grandpa's farm. Great area! I used to do a lot of huntin and fishin around there.

Old 10-24-2008, 06:51 PM

21,353 posts, read 8,451,759 times
Ranger! lol You are exactly right! Not only do I swat flies, but I smoosh spiders and have been known to flush not quite dead mice down the toilet!!! lol The cat brings them in alive and the dogs chase them around and the female usually snags it and tosses it around while I'm up on the couch screaming!! hahahahaha

I also found a dead bunny under my couch in the den about a month ago... after having been in Maine for about 10 days and getting the cat out of the kennel, I guess she felt I needed a present! Thing is, she doesn't always kill these things, she just maims them enough so they look for safety and then they die! This sucker was full of bloody maggots and I almost barfed when I went into the den to print out some paperwork! OMG was that ever disgusting! I have been known to beat them with brooms too... I guess I am a hunter! lolol Don't give PITA (my special spelling for them lol) my address!!!

Old 10-24-2008, 06:57 PM

3,231 posts, read 7,465,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalMaine View Post
Ranger! lol You are exactly right! Not only do I swat flies, but I smoosh spiders and have been known to flush not quite dead mice down the toilet!!! lol The cat brings them in alive and the dogs chase them around and the female usually snags it and tosses it around while I'm up on the couch screaming!! hahahahaha

I also found a dead bunny under my couch in the den about a month ago... after having been in Maine for about 10 days and getting the cat out of the kennel, I guess she felt I needed a present! Thing is, she doesn't always kill these things, she just maims them enough so they look for safety and then they die! This sucker was full of bloody maggots and I almost barfed when I went into the den to print out some paperwork! OMG was that ever disgusting! I have been known to beat them with brooms too... I guess I am a hunter! lolol Don't give PITA (my special spelling for them lol) my address!!!

That's excellant! Wecome home.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:51 PM

4,282 posts, read 15,749,873 times
PETA just called and begged us to stop the the thread -- they're whipped on the Maine forum and they know it.

Let's be good Bambie blasters and Thumper thumpers and put then them out of their misery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine