Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 01:51 AM

10,048 posts, read 18,079,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tres34578 View Post
well I am not so easy to get rid of. Again recruiters were pissed off at me and kicked me out of their pool. Just making sure if this 100% true. Just want to know what to say to them to convince them to help my case?
I know its easily waivable
OP, you keep asking the same questions but you provide NO details that could help the experienced recruiter (dmarie) actually HELP you. Why on earth are you being so vague? (EG you've mentioned "education status" in both your threads but what does that even MEAN and why would it disqualify you?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2019, 05:25 AM

3,536 posts, read 12,332,701 times
OP, good luck! You can try talking with a different recruiter!

Old 07-10-2019, 06:14 AM

45,416 posts, read 60,608,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie123 View Post
OP, good luck! You can try talking with a different recruiter!
On the other hand, do you really want him in your Navy/Marine Corp/Army/Air Force based on what you've seen so far?

Old 07-10-2019, 08:28 AM

1,995 posts, read 2,078,878 times
Quote:
well I am not so easy to get rid of. Again recruiters were pissed off at me and kicked me out of their pool. Just making sure if this 100% true. Just want to know what to say to them to convince them to help my case?
If you are already crying favoritism because you think the recruiters only want to help certain people..... Then IMO you sound like a child, and if there's anything I can do to help... keep you out, let me know. Any military member who has been in long enough to become a recruiter, is not going to act like a petty child to keep you out, because ITS NOT THEIR JOB. They are the only ones who are trying to get you in, and you still won't just take any responsibility for any of this, you just think you're going to go to a new MEPS and start free as if you and your social are not already in the database.

Quote:
I know its easily waivable
Would that be the same thing that your recruiter knew wasn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
On the other hand, do you really want him in your Navy/Marine Corp/Army/Air Force based on what you've seen so far?
I think they were just being polite and bowing out. This thread asking about recruiting, has clearly become a waste of time (especially for a recruiter).

I wouldn't be surprised if there is something different to this story then what we have been told, and a little closer to the way the OP has been in this thread. Something more like the OP was a little vague about something and tried to find his own "creative response", but then a background check came up with something a little more cut and dry.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:11 AM

14,251 posts, read 14,750,142 times
Does not a recruiter not have a quota to make? If easy to do then they can discard those that would take more time. Look for a recruiter not making quota.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:50 AM

26,527 posts, read 51,779,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
Does not a recruiter not have a quota to make?
They usually do have a quota... But filling it can vary for a variety of reasons...

Quote:
If easy to do then they can discard those that would take more time.
Yes. anything is possible...

Quote:
Look for a recruiter not making quota.
Why don't you explain to us how all of this can realistically be accomplished...

Old 07-10-2019, 11:51 PM

15 posts, read 61,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if there is something different to this story then what we have been told, and a little closer to the way the OP has been in this thread. Something more like the OP was a little vague about something and tried to find his own "creative response", but then a background check came up with something a little more cut and dry.
lol sorry just don't want my medical background to the whole world. Not trying to be vague to sway people just want a general direction to go into. Recruiters are pissed off at me and I know exactly the reason why and I know why they won't help me. Just trying to be a little bit anonymous. But I do know I don't have any conditions that could kill me nor the next guy. Never went to background check didn't even do MEPS was turned around at medical during the briefing. Took my ASVAB verification test and that was my day.

Old 07-11-2019, 04:32 AM

45,416 posts, read 60,608,674 times
If you've been medically disqualified it doesn't matter if you think the condition won't impact your military service because the military thinks it will (actually knows it will). That's the reason for the DQ.

Old 07-11-2019, 07:18 AM

1,995 posts, read 2,078,878 times
Quote:
lol sorry just don't want my medical background to the whole world. Not trying to be vague to sway people just want a general direction to go into. Recruiters are pissed off at me and I know exactly the reason why and I know why they won't help me. Just trying to be a little bit anonymous. But I do know I don't have any conditions that could kill me nor the next guy. Never went to background check didn't even do MEPS was turned around at medical during the briefing. Took my ASVAB verification test and that was my day.
LMAO, and "Tres34578" is not good enough? Are we supposed to be able to search by your screen name, and find your life history? If 34578 is supposed to be your social or your phone number its missing some digits.

Unless you told the recruiters to F off, and went out of your way to lie to them, then you are probably being dramatic, just like the rest of your responses. There are recruiters in this thread and the last one, that were trying to help. You could have always PMed them, and seen if they would help. This is just silly at this point. I am starting to think you are trolling. done.

Old 07-11-2019, 08:19 AM

5,721 posts, read 4,696,002 times
Quote:

This has moved beyond silly. You seem to think that by simply looking up the reason you can't get in, that people will be able to deny you. You have an actual recruiter trying to help you, but refuse to provide info, even privately. I think you are simply looking for attention from the group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues