Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2011, 08:13 PM

89 posts, read 143,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallwoman View Post
Yay bamadilly!!! So happy for you!!! Congratulations!!
So... when are you going to give your notice at your current job? And, how much notice are you going to give them?
I hope to hear back from my physical by the end of this week. Friday will be three days, so maybe I will.
Again, congratulations on officially becoming an employee of Toyota!!!

Thank you Tallwoman! I gave my notice today and I gave a two week notice but I may just let Friday of next week be my last day! It was 3 days today since my physical so I bet you will hear something by Friday! They didn't tell me what I would be doing yet so I guess I'll find that out when I get there..I'm excited and ready to get going! It was early in the morning when they called me so keep your phone close by you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2011, 08:46 PM

10 posts, read 15,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadilly75 View Post
Yes...the will call you about a physical..it took me 4 months after my interview/drug test to get the call for the physical.

Thanks bamadilly!! I keep checking my status it keeps saying "it may take 12 months".Is that bad?? This is driving me nuts as well.lol by the way, do you know the company that does the background checks? I forgot and I would like to cal them again just to check to see if anything changed...thanks

Old 09-28-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackin32 View Post
Thanks bamadilly!! I keep checking my status it keeps saying "it may take 12 months".Is that bad?? This is driving me nuts as well.lol by the way, do you know the company that does the background checks? I forgot and I would like to cal them again just to check to see if anything changed...thanks

Well I have always heard not to go by what that status says cause they may not always update it..mine always said "you have been asked to schedule yourself for the next step in the hiring process." Hireright is the name of the company that did the background checks. Try not to let it get to you..cause the process is unpredicatable and long..I was about to lose it myself and had about gave up..and look at me now..just try to be patient

Old 09-28-2011, 09:16 PM

23 posts, read 37,381 times
Still waiting and keeping the FAITH!!!

Old 09-29-2011, 09:10 AM

81 posts, read 148,000 times
Well I have got good news and bad news. The good news is that I finally got the call for a physical and job offer. The bad news is that I have a 3rd shift job currently and was asleep and I was kind of groggy when she called. I told her that since it had been 8 months since my interview that I haven't really thought seriously about TMMMS in a few months. I told her that since the start date was mid October that I would have to call her back the next day since I live in a different town and would have to relocate. She said that she needed to know right then and thanked me for my interest and good luck in my future endeavors. What a joke, I could do nothing but laugh about it. I go through a 13 month process, haven't heard anything since my interview 8 months ago, live in a different city and they can't give me 24-48 hours to make a decision. Well at least I have closure now and can put TMMMS behind me for good. Maybe someone here that has been waiting will get the call for my spot. Good luck to everyone waiting for the call and all that already work there.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:38 PM

2 posts, read 2,932 times
If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit:
Decision making interview questions (http://behavioralinterviewquestions.biz/behavioral-interview-questions-about-decision-making/ - broken link)

Best regards.

Old 09-30-2011, 02:11 PM

91 posts, read 203,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadilly75 View Post
I called 662-620-5011 and talked to a really nice lady..she looked up my stuff and said it all looked good and I passed everything that I was still in the hiring pool to just wait for a call...so I don't know I guess just wait some more..haha
I keep calling the number in the quote to try and check on my application and all I ever get is the voicemail. Over the past few months I've tried several times. Is there a particular time of day that's best for calling that you guys know of? And if I dare leave a message... do you think the call will actually be returned? (Did anyone else leave a message?)

Also: I mentioned before that I requested a second report from HireRight. Well I got that today and called them on it, and what they explained to me was that Toyota had not yet even requested my background information. What a shock. I hope they get it soon and call me! I interviewed February 2.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:53 PM

24 posts, read 40,564 times
Just got my contingent job offer and physical/start date. The lady mentioned emailing a packet with a lot of infomation yesterday. Never did receive anything yet. Does that come later ?

Old 10-01-2011, 07:50 PM

102 posts, read 174,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vstratos View Post
Just got my contingent job offer and physical/start date. The lady mentioned emailing a packet with a lot of infomation yesterday. Never did receive anything yet. Does that come later ?
I got my email packet the day after I got my phone call with contingent job offer. If you didn't get it today, you will probably get it Monday.

Old 10-02-2011, 03:14 PM

Did you not get your call about your physical yet Tallwoman? I was for sure you'd get it Friday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi