Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2011, 06:24 AM

116 posts, read 209,243 times

Advertisements

Well, Day 2 is over with! I am really tired but not as bad as I expected. The hardest part for me was the harness part. That could have been because it was the last one I did. Everyone in my group was super nice and alot of fun. There were only 7 in my group. Alot less than I expected.
One thing I learned: Do not give up! Some people that I talked to had taken Day1 in October and just now doing Day2.
Now it wait wait wait for an interview call!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2011, 06:50 AM

47 posts, read 79,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fasgt View Post
Hope I get a call this week, background check completed 12/20/2010. Does anybody think the hiring process is going in order? I'm thinking it is because two of my friends had there Day 2 testing and interview before and right after I had my Day 2 and interview. So can anybody shed some light on this for me? The hiring process?

I'm really not sure what kind of method they are using to sort everyone out. It takes too much energy to try and figure it out. I didn't get my contingent offer until 1 month after my background check was completed. Sorry, can't shed any light on the situation...just need to wait patiently.

Old 01-16-2011, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
to all my friends please add to my reputation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure anyone knows how...Do you get some sort of prize for having the best reputation?

Old 01-16-2011, 07:26 AM

Here's a link to the new Prius family if anyone is interested. Bring the Supra back already!!!!!!

Toyota Prius Family

Old 01-16-2011, 08:56 AM

172 posts, read 330,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Well, Day 2 is over with! I am really tired but not as bad as I expected. The hardest part for me was the harness part. That could have been because it was the last one I did. Everyone in my group was super nice and alot of fun. There were only 7 in my group. Alot less than I expected.
One thing I learned: Do not give up! Some people that I talked to had taken Day1 in October and just now doing Day2.

SEE TOLD ya!! LOL> jus kiddin, but I did my day 1 on OCT. 20 and didn't do my day 2 until JAN. 4th.!! So see !! Ur's is a lot quicker!!! Lots!!

Old 01-16-2011, 09:37 AM

81 posts, read 148,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Hey MS Teacher, I was in your group. White guy that went first on the weight wall of torture. Anyhow, I guess you know which one I didn't like, ha ha. I was thinking that there was going to be 15-25 people in out appointment slot. Makes sense to keep the groups small though since they only have that small amount of simulation space. I guess that's why when you go to schedule your appointment online. That screwy online calender keeps changing available dates and times 3-4 times a day, must fill up quick.

I have been lurking here and reading for a couple weeks. I figured that I would make an account and share any info that I could with people. I see where people are worried and impatient about hearing from Toyota regarding getting hired. But when I applied, I knew that this would be a really long process. I don't really have any expectations other than doing what they ask of me and continuing to look for other opportunities elsewhere. I check the website once a week, that's it. My advice to everyone would be to jump through the hoops presented to you. Then forget about it and continue to seek other employment. Don't drive yourself nuts and miss other opportunities waiting on Toyota. If they want ya, you will know. Anyhow, MS Teacher it was nice to meet you and the others in the group.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:50 AM

201 posts, read 386,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
to all my friends please add to my reputation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's up with the reputation thing? You're sounding desperate, lol.

Old 01-16-2011, 10:49 AM

142 posts, read 260,609 times
Default Reputation Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
What's up with the reputation thing? You're sounding desperate, lol.

Garmon1966 Why do you think I am desparate because I want more reputatiation points? It sounds to me like I want to have a good reputation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-16-2011, 11:02 AM

116 posts, read 209,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1b4me View Post
Hey MS Teacher, I was in your group. White guy that went first on the weight wall of torture. Anyhow, I guess you know which one I didn't like, ha ha. I was thinking that there was going to be 15-25 people in out appointment slot. Makes sense to keep the groups small though since they only have that small amount of simulation space. I guess that's why when you go to schedule your appointment online. That screwy online calender keeps changing available dates and times 3-4 times a day, must fill up quick.

I have been lurking here and reading for a couple weeks. I figured that I would make an account and share any info that I could with people. I see where people are worried and impatient about hearing from Toyota regarding getting hired. But when I applied, I knew that this would be a really long process. I don't really have any expectations other than doing what they ask of me and continuing to look for other opportunities elsewhere. I check the website once a week, that's it. My advice to everyone would be to jump through the hoops presented to you. Then forget about it and continue to seek other employment. Don't drive yourself nuts and miss other opportunities waiting on Toyota. If they want ya, you will know. Anyhow, MS Teacher it was nice to meet you and the others in the group.
Glad you've joined the board! I thought we had a really good group yesterday. Even the last group exercise ended up being fun because of the people Talk to you soon

Old 01-16-2011, 12:46 PM

16 posts, read 25,223 times
My first day starts tomorrow...nervous, but ready...to the rest of you guys,hang in there. Faith comes before success. That's how I am surviving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi