Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2011, 03:27 PM

89 posts, read 143,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadslove View Post
Wear something that is really easy to move in like workout pants and a t-shirt. I would not recommend jeans, especially tight ones. They will do some flexibility test on you so you have to be able to move easily. Good luck!

Thank you very much!! I was wondering if workout pants would be ok..I didn't really think jeans would be easy to move in. Atleast I know a little bit of what to expect. I'm nervous but excited! I'm just so thankful for this opportunity!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2011, 06:55 PM

102 posts, read 174,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadilly75 View Post
Thank you very much!! I was wondering if workout pants would be ok..I didn't really think jeans would be easy to move in. Atleast I know a little bit of what to expect. I'm nervous but excited! I'm just so thankful for this opportunity!
Good luck bamadilly!!! I'm sure everything will go well!!
Be sure to update us when you get home and let us know how it went!!

Old 09-22-2011, 08:15 PM

241 posts, read 410,141 times
Call me 2Faithful, I got to tell you something

Old 09-23-2011, 02:19 PM

89 posts, read 143,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallwoman View Post
Good luck bamadilly!!! I'm sure everything will go well!!
Be sure to update us when you get home and let us know how it went!!

Ok Tallwoman...nothing to be nervous about at all! You will do great! Everyone was very nice and helpful..and answered any of my questions. The hardest part is the step test and it isn't really bad. They told me that all my stuff on the physical was good..so now all I do is wait on that final phone call!

Old 09-23-2011, 05:32 PM

1 posts, read 3,689 times
i got a call from totyota today..but the number she left me to call back is not complete... she left one digit off..the number she left was 662205250..does anyone have a contact number i could call and try to get ahold of someone..the lady that called me her name was callie zack...i have been waiting for this call since feb..if anyone can please help me out i would greatly appreciate it!!! thank you so very very much!!

Old 09-23-2011, 07:04 PM

8 posts, read 16,551 times
I am thinking you left off a "6" after 662, Maybe 662 620 5250

Hope that works.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:20 PM

146 posts, read 245,553 times
Well...I am still waiting....Lalalalalala....It's getting so old and depressing. By looking at other statuses, I'm starting to think, maybe instead of applying back in Feb like I did, I should have waited until June to apply and I would have probably already gotten my call by now. LOL....

Old 09-24-2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic84 View Post
Well...I am still waiting....Lalalalalala....It's getting so old and depressing. By looking at other statuses, I'm starting to think, maybe instead of applying back in Feb like I did, I should have waited until June to apply and I would have probably already gotten my call by now. LOL....
Hang in there, HotTopic84. It looks to me like they are just jumping around. I've seen some before and I've seen some after my dates, so if you don't have a rejection letter, I predict you will eventually hear from them!

I go for my physical Tuesday, 9/27/11 and I am nervous. Last Sunday night I ripped my toenail off (or almost off) of my left big toe, moving a piece of furniture. I hope that does not affect me passing the physical or the functional. It is still very tender and painful and will probably take quite a while to completely heal. Sure hope they are understanding!

Good luck to you and to everyone still waiting. If I got in, everyone else should not have a problem.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:32 PM

146 posts, read 245,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallwoman View Post
Hang in there, HotTopic84. It looks to me like they are just jumping around. I've seen some before and I've seen some after my dates, so if you don't have a rejection letter, I predict you will eventually hear from them!

I go for my physical Tuesday, 9/27/11 and I am nervous. Last Sunday night I ripped my toenail off (or almost off) of my left big toe, moving a piece of furniture. I hope that does not affect me passing the physical or the functional. It is still very tender and painful and will probably take quite a while to completely heal. Sure hope they are understanding!

Good luck to you and to everyone still waiting. If I got in, everyone else should not have a problem.
You will do great on your physical...toenail or no toenail. lol Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. Hey, if you are on fb, look me up there under Dulcenia Jones. Oh yeah, and when you start work, put in a good word for me. LOL....Well, good luck to you and to everyone else that is still waiting or going for physicals.

Old 09-24-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriem_DZ View Post
I am thinking you left off a "6" after 662, Maybe 662 620 5250

Hope that works.
Sure is funny that "Nancythereader" deleted my message because I posted a partial phone number, and others can post a complete phone number and she just lets it slide.....
My feelings are hurt................ LOL
Is she picking on me???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi