Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2016, 10:25 AM

24,559 posts, read 18,269,032 times

Advertisements

Gal Gadot is a beautiful woman but I question casting a 32B as Wonder Woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 10:28 AM

28,675 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
Looking at Olympic women athletes, that's about as bosomy as such a woman naturally gets.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:39 PM

22,922 posts, read 28,279,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFtrEFkt View Post
Why is it that whenever something new is posted about DC, it's a sure bet you're going to post something negative about it?
I calls 'em like I sees 'em. But I'm not really being negative about this movie. I think it looks really good and I'm eager to see it. I just wish it didn't look so CGI heavy.

The one bit from the trailer where CGI is used to great effect: Diana diving into the ocean. It's beautiful and it shows us that she is more than human. It's perfect. It advances plot and develops character --- and it's breathtaking.

The CGI bullet? All that shows is that the Kaiser's troops have magic bullets in this movie. It's an effect for effect's sake.

Quote:
I haven't heard you say one thing about Deadpool's desaturated colors or the borrowing of Inception's city-folding for Doctor Strange.
Well, I haven't seen Doctor Strange and don't intend to till it hits DVD. I did write some pretty negative things about the Deadpool movie, but I never got around to criticisizing the desaturated colors. If someone serves you a turd on a plate, you don't really bother complaining about the unwashed cutlery. Deadpool was a turd on a paper plate.

Quote:
But you keep finding things to question in the DC movies, while you give the other guys a pass.
Oh, not true at all. I'm the first to admit that Joss Whedon is over-rated, the X-films have gone stale, Avengers 3 was a bad movie, etc. You just refuse to admit that Ant-Man was a fun movie.

Old 11-04-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
I'm disturbed that her bust size is public knowledge.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:16 AM

I loved both trailers. But this one beats them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlMVCXWkEIs

Old 11-07-2016, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I'm disturbed that her bust size is public knowledge.
Not difficult to estimate accurately. Her true measurement might be slightly different, but bras come in standard sizes, so it's not difficult to guess the closest bra size visually.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:55 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Got a new job since we moved & there are a lot of comic book movies fans there!
So many feel that DC has dropped the ball even with BVS but everyone tends to agree that WW is going to be their saving grace. As far as the CGI goes many people are going to have to just get over it or stop going to see the movies, without if these types of movies are not going to have that wow factor that people want. Keep in mind that these movies are not made for the fans but more for the general public, we might get a few bones tossed our way but that's about it.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:28 AM

8,609 posts, read 5,619,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Not difficult to estimate accurately. Her true measurement might be slightly different, but bras come in standard sizes, so it's not difficult to guess the closest bra size visually.
That, and she's modeled for years as well as act, so that kind of info is out there.

That said, it's still a stupid sexist remark. Gal's got the right face and she's got the height. She doesn't like a pipsqueak like ScarJo when she's standing next to Batman and Cyborg. So Gal doesn't have a rack like Kitten Natividad's? Neither did the other actresses who auditioned.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:30 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
That, and she's modeled for years as well as act, so that kind of info is out there.

That said, it's still a stupid sexist remark. Gal's got the right face and she's got the height. She doesn't like a pipsqueak like ScarJo when she's standing next to Batman and Cyborg. So Gal doesn't have a rack like Kitten Natividad's? Neither did the other actresses who auditioned.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:

Well, I agree with you. As I said earlier, "Looking at Olympic women athletes, that's about as bosomy as such a woman naturally gets."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies