Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2009, 11:45 AM

1,453 posts, read 4,930,490 times

Advertisements

Its not a rant. I was responding to previous posts here that specifically ask about white societies. That people would ask that question in this day and age is very telling. It should have been responded to.

If everyone hates political correctness, we should agree that our posts should be allowed to speak for themselves. As long as no bad language or personal attacks here -we can respond to whatever we wish.
Also, there is such a thing as the ignore button.
You can put a block out on anyone you wish. If you are offended or don't want to be bothered or whatever.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:01 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyntmac View Post
Its not a rant. I was responding to previous posts here that specifically ask about white societies. That people would ask that question in this day and age is very telling. It should have been responded to.

If everyone hates political correctness, we should agree that our posts should be allowed to speak for themselves. As long as no bad language or personal attacks here -we can respond to whatever we wish.
Also, there is such a thing as the ignore button.
You can put a block out on anyone you wish. If you are offended or don't want to be bothered or whatever.
please feel free to respond. i am not in any way suggesting you keep your thoughts to yourself. if people did that then who would i criticize?

it does seem insane to me that racism is acceptable when it is against a particular group. i dont understand why people feel its ok to discriminate against whites because other people have had it bad in the past. its another place where government shows how it is totally incapable of reaching its goals by forcing them on america. you want to increase minority home ownership? contratulations, you just destroyed the economy. you want to create quotas for minorities in schools? good, now you have morons in positions they dont belong. then they end up in government because thats the easiest place to tuck away a moron.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:15 PM

I get some of that. I don't like the idea of big government in most cases. Not at all. It is taking us down.
I feel that education is one of the few bright spots in all of these discussions about big spending and subsidies.
It's more important than homeownership.

I don't think tax dolloars should be thrown around and into just anything because it is education related. That has not worked in the past anyway.
Private money going for education at the University level is another matter.
It is easy to blame the demise of everything on other people who want in on the American dream. They don't want to earn it, or downsize on it, etc.
Minority people are not the only people with that problem though.

I did not support the current Prez because I realize we are headed down the wrong road. But I also understand we have been for some time. I have no issue with his background or the background of his in-laws.
If it is time to go back to merit only- it has nothing to do with who is in office.
There are definitely "whites" who will lose out as well if that happens anytime soon.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:23 PM

Quote:
They don't want to earn it, or downsize on it, etc.
Minority people are not the only people with that problem though.
anyone who gets in the habit of accepting public assistance and privelages based only on race are going to have a problem. it doesnt just prevent them from betterting themselves, it destroys their culture.

in my experience, there is no worse worker than the american black. the victim mentality and affirmative action culture has destroyed them. of course, ill give my disclaimer that there are many individual instances where this isnt true. but as a group, this crap has hurt them. probably wont matter in the long run because its only a matter of time before they go from being the minority to the majority.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:25 PM

Many people would take issue with that statement.
Do you know the history of Black people in this country?
Black folks are not gaining in population in this country in any case.
What makes you think that?

Old 04-17-2009, 12:30 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
As pointed out MUCH earlier a WHITE MAN could get this $ because there are WHITE MEN who are considered minorities in the "colorblind" US of A.

I think if we all are all being honest the only people who are excluded have white skin. Even if you agree (which I don't) that there are white people who can benefit from this, it is still true that the only people who aer excluded are still white.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:34 PM

326 posts, read 429,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
probably wont matter in the long run because its only a matter of time before they go from being the minority to the majority.
This is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. Every statistic I saw suggest the opposite. Where do you get your numbers from?

Old 04-17-2009, 12:35 PM

You have really never heard of "white males" getting minority scholarships?
I know someone who was just one quarter Portugeuse who got minority aid. A male I always knew as white.
There are other examples of this.
Please.
It is not about your "white skin".

Old 04-17-2009, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Many people would take issue with that statement.
Do you know the history of Black people in this country?
Black folks are not gaining in population in this country in any case.
What makes you think that?
im sure plenty would take issue.

birth rates. its been a while since ive looked them up but im sure the birth rates for any minority group is higher than for evil whites. latins are growing the fastest since they also have mexico but i would be surprised if the black population wasnt also growing. i see its being taken as if im saying blacks will be the majority. i didnt mean that, my mistake. the latins will be the majority and the blacks will grow to be greater than whites but not as much as latins.

im not judging this change (well i think we should lock up the border) but theres nothing we can do if different groups of citizens have different birth rates. just accept the inevitable.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seren77 View Post
This is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. Every statistic I saw suggest the opposite. Where do you get your numbers from?
Yes very strange and based off of what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey