Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2017, 08:56 AM

76 posts, read 151,896 times

Advertisements

So I passed on my interview for June 2 because my paper work is in process for Morris's avenue apartments. My file is at the HDC office. So I figured if they deny me for the Morris ave complex they would deny me for 500 union �� I'm reall Just waiting to hear back it's been 3 weeks and no word I pray hdc doesn't deny me for Morris avenue apartments I want it so bad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2017, 05:18 PM

9 posts, read 10,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel89 View Post
So I passed on my interview for June 2 because my paper work is in process for Morris's avenue apartments. My file is at the HDC office. So I figured if they deny me for the Morris ave complex they would deny me for 500 union �� I'm reall Just waiting to hear back it's been 3 weeks and no word I pray hdc doesn't deny me for Morris avenue apartments I want it so bad
Praying for you!

Old 06-06-2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazeleyes1186 View Post
Praying for you!
Thank you

Old 06-07-2017, 03:34 PM

47 posts, read 42,996 times
Good afternoon all,
Today I received an email to view an apartment. I go Monday morning to view my splice is currently still in process with HDC. I'm very nervous because I currently live in queens and movingnto the Bronx is totally new. What are the steps if you get approved ? How's the building and neighbors and as well as the neighborhood?

Old 06-08-2017, 07:12 PM

41 posts, read 45,653 times
Congratulations dear I don't think they will deny you. You have 98% to sign lease after you view an appointment. When was you interviewed? How many room are you qualified for? Congrats 👍🎉🎉

Old 06-08-2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyado View Post
Congratulations dear I don't think they will deny you. You have 98% to sign lease after you view an appointment. When was you interviewed? How many room are you qualified for? Congrats 👍🎉🎉
Hey not sure if u was talking to me but I only was approved for a one bedroom but the living room is pretty big where I can section my bed off. I viewed the apartment may 4 and about two weeks after that she sent my paper work off to hdc that's who I'm waiting for to respond it's taking forever

Old 06-08-2017, 11:41 PM

41 posts, read 45,653 times
ok everything is going to be alright

Old 06-09-2017, 06:42 AM

279 posts, read 218,207 times
Make sure you stay on top of them so you know what's going on

Old 06-09-2017, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirl49 View Post
Make sure you stay on top of them so you know what's going on
I feel like I'm being annoying to the lady at the management office if they don't call by today Monday I'll email her and ask her the status

Old 06-11-2017, 05:44 AM

39 posts, read 39,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jylopez12 View Post
Good afternoon all,
Today I received an email to view an apartment. I go Monday morning to view my splice is currently still in process with HDC. I'm very nervous because I currently live in queens and movingnto the Bronx is totally new. What are the steps if you get approved ? How's the building and neighbors and as well as the neighborhood?
After getting approved by HDC, you will be called by management to sign your lease and you can then move in soon after.

The neighborhood is just okay. Totally different from Queens. The building is very close to the 6 train and shopping area. This area is the Bronx seems to be "up and coming" but not quite there yet. The building is nice and the tenants are nice as well. But most of the apts are still vacant, so I am only judging based on what's current.

Last edited by Kelsey E.; 06-11-2017 at 05:46 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery