Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 06:04 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,811,149 times

Advertisements

Youre very immature and whiney you need to get a job and WORK.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 06:10 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,449,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Youre very immature and whiney you need to get a job and WORK.
I am in disbelief at the lack of maturity.

Like I said something is not right about this story.

I think the poster is really 15. Then all of this would make perfect sense.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:15 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
Screw doing all of that I did that before and nothing happened so I'm not bothering with it again.

BESIDES that even IF I made 1 million dollars a day and gave it all to my mom she would still complain.
I'm beginning to see your mother's side.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:28 PM

2 posts, read 2,123 times
You could try and make a living of your own?

Old 10-31-2012, 07:08 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
My mom and I have never gotten along. During the week we get as many others do coupons for the stores and fast food chains so my dad suggested that why don't we get some breakfast sandwiches using the coupons? I was for it but this morning mom ended up throwing the coupons away I went and got them out of the trash but she right away says "What did I say about no fast food?" And yet tonight we're going to be eating PIZZA?

Give me a break! So we went without eating the breakfast sandwiches. My mom is always doing this type of thing and it really gets on my nerves. She says one thing and then says another thing five minutes later and her and I are at each other's throats again and again.

I really don't know what to do anymore but I hate having this happen again, again, and again.
You're 25. Learn how to cook. Problem solved.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:00 PM

12,776 posts, read 14,987,827 times
If you & your mom are always fighting, work 2-3 fast food jobs if you have to & definitely go back to school. I don't know if you've ever been to college, but apply for financial aid & start. Start doing research on good paying jobs that are in high demand that don't require you to be in college forever. I don't know if you ever wanted to be a teacher, but at least you only need a 4-yr degree & pass an exam or two & I'm sure you'll be able to soon afford a nice apt. Then hopefully, you meet a nice man who has a pretty good job & you can work together to get married, buy a home, even if it's simple at first & have a happy life together.

I think that kind of thing should be MOST people's goal in life. If you don't want to get married or have kids, then don't. Just work & live your life, travel, have fun with friends, etc.

Are your parents supportive or encouraging with anything in your life? If not, that's all the more to do the above. If they are, express to them that you're 25 now & want a different life than the one you're living. Again work on starting to do the above. You're still young, but time passes fast, so get started working towards something pretty soon!

Good luck to you!

Old 11-01-2012, 12:01 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Quote:
My mom and I have never gotten along. During the week we get as many others do coupons for the stores and fast food chains so my dad suggested that why don't we get some breakfast sandwiches using the coupons? I was for it but this morning mom ended up throwing the coupons away I went and got them out of the trash but she right away says "What did I say about no fast food?" And yet tonight we're going to be eating PIZZA?

Give me a break! So we went without eating the breakfast sandwiches. My mom is always doing this type of thing and it really gets on my nerves. She says one thing and then says another thing five minutes later and her and I are at each other's throats again and again.

I really don't know what to do anymore but I hate having this happen again, again, and again.
Get the coupons yourself and stow them away out of sight to use later.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:59 AM

7,201 posts, read 14,995,469 times
Quote:
My mom and I have never gotten along.

At age 25 you should be out on your own already. Either in your own small apartment or sharing a place with a friend. Your parents raised you, now give them some freedom and peace and move out.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:02 PM

7,201 posts, read 14,995,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
I am in disbelief at the lack of maturity.

Like I said something is not right about this story.

I think the poster is really 15. Then all of this would make perfect sense.
Apparently she suffers from some kind of developmental and learning disabilities. She also comes across as very immature and dependent. She does indeed post like a girl of 14 or 15 years old.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:16 PM

4,096 posts, read 6,218,289 times
25! Get out and get a job at McDonalds if thats all you can do. Doing SOMETHING is better than doing nothing. Get out there work, I don't care if you only make a dollar an hour. Get busy and work 40 hours a week! People who have jobs, even at McDonalds, stand a better chance at getting other jobs surveys show.

Oh and when you are not working your job is to work 40 hours a week applying for jobs over and over and over until you get one. NO slacking and no whining. Apply in person, online and don't stop until you put in 40 hours a week of job hunting. And I mean hunting and really applying.

NO more whining about your Mom, NO more whining about not finding work, NO more whining about breakfast sandwiches. Get out there and get a JOB, no matter what it is! 40 hours a week. Change that attitude and get a job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships