U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-12-2008, 09:19 AM
 
Location: The #1 sunshine state, Arizona.
12,172 posts, read 15,412,197 times
Reputation: 64029

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Maybe they have seen his binoculars, telescope, camera and the curtains moving everytime they come home
I spy with my little eye.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-12-2008, 09:22 AM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,678,599 times
Reputation: 7404
This just occurred to me...do you talk to them the same way you wrote your thread because if that is the case, maybe they are freaked out by the term "beautiful husband"...that sort of freaked me out and I don't live near you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2008, 02:19 PM
 
25,165 posts, read 48,307,929 times
Reputation: 6957
maybe she has a "little crush" on the man and wants to "roll in the hay" with him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
This just occurred to me...do you talk to them the same way you wrote your thread because if that is the case, maybe they are freaked out by the term "beautiful husband"...that sort of freaked me out and I don't live near you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2008, 02:34 PM
 
485 posts, read 1,657,888 times
Reputation: 384
Wink It is Friday and I am home to observe the family

I work from home on Friday so I can walk around the neighborhood and look outside my window to keep an eye on this family. She has to be one of the most beautiful women of all time. She is more like a Model or Playboy Bunny than a housewife. My Mother never looked like that!

Again the main thing that shocks me is the large number of other women who come by their home and pick her up for an afternoon of shopping, hanging out at Starbucks or just looking fine!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2008, 02:36 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,678,599 times
Reputation: 7404
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
maybe she has a "little crush" on the man and wants to "roll in the hay" with him...
Artsy, Refugee is not a she, he's a he!!

I've never heard a straight man call a man "beautiful".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2008, 03:10 PM
 
25,165 posts, read 48,307,929 times
Reputation: 6957
omg I'm so scared right now...like omg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Artsy, Refugee is not a she, he's a he!!

I've never heard a straight man call a man "beautiful".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2008, 03:12 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,678,599 times
Reputation: 7404
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
omg I'm so scared right now...like omg.
I would be be very worried if I heard my husband say my friends husband was "beautiful"...VERY WORRIED.

I'd also be concerned if he gave a rip about my neighbors comings and goings...he does not have time to worry about that kind of stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2008, 03:15 PM
 
25,165 posts, read 48,307,929 times
Reputation: 6957
maybe he is one of those nut case closet case men who can't decide if he wants the straight life or the gay life. I've met those types before and they are freaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I would be be very worried if I heard my husband say my friends husband was "beautiful"...VERY WORRIED.

I'd also be concerned if he gave a rip about my neighbors comings and goings...he does not have time to worry about that kind of stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2008, 05:21 PM
 
Location: The #1 sunshine state, Arizona.
12,172 posts, read 15,412,197 times
Reputation: 64029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee56 View Post
I work from home on Friday so I can walk around the neighborhood and look outside my window to keep an eye on this family. She has to be one of the most beautiful women of all time. She is more like a Model or Playboy Bunny than a housewife. My Mother never looked like that!

Again the main thing that shocks me is the large number of other women who come by their home and pick her up for an afternoon of shopping, hanging out at Starbucks or just looking fine!
I'm sure you have some photos of these beautiful people....do share.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2008, 05:28 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
16,227 posts, read 22,536,369 times
Reputation: 24023
I really don`t understand what the point of this thread was about.
So she`s beautiful, with a nice looking husband, who makes lots of money, with lots of beautiful friends. They "do lunch" and shop at the expensive stores. So? Are you jealous? I mean, whats the point here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:22 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top