Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2009, 01:39 PM

32,617 posts, read 77,624,272 times

Advertisements

Any suggestions for a new user name for me? I just confirmed today that I will be moving out of NEPA in June. At that time "ScranBarre" will no longer make sense. What about Potomac Paul? Mazdalicious (in reference to my likely next vehicle purchase of a Mazda3)? Feelin' Fine in Fairfax? Beltway Runner? Dunder Mifflin Fairfax?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2009, 01:46 PM

2,473 posts, read 5,454,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Any suggestions for a new user name for me? I just confirmed today that I will be moving out of NEPA in June. At that time "ScranBarre" will no longer make sense. What about Potomac Paul? Mazdalicious (in reference to my likely next vehicle purchase of a Mazda3)? Feelin' Fine in Fairfax? Beltway Runner? Dunder Mifflin Fairfax?
I like "The Ramenator" since that's what you'll be living on....

Old 03-23-2009, 02:40 PM

1,815 posts, read 5,400,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
I like "The Ramenator" since that's what you'll be living on....
Oh, I love it! I second "The Ramenator"!

Old 03-23-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
AMazdalicious (in reference to my likely next vehicle purchase of a Mazda3)?
Which model, the sedan or the hatchback? If I ever get a job offer and move, once I sell my house, I was planning on the Mazda 3 as my next vehicle. Seems to offer the most luxury for the pricepoint. In not sure which I like better, would have to test both out more. My friend got the hatchback and absolutely LOVES it! Another guy I work with has the sedan and drives 3 hours a day in it, says it's the best commuter he's had.

Old 03-23-2009, 05:17 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,667,671 times
Quote:
I saw the most glamourous Mini Cooper for you in Conway, SC........
It was to die for. Gorgeous inside and outside........funky.
I never knew they were so nice.......The picture is in the throw away camera, so it will be awhile until I have it........booo...
Darn you traded models on me.......
Potomac Paul is nice, then we can call you for short........P-P

Old 03-23-2009, 10:36 PM

905 posts, read 2,401,280 times
I say keep the name you have now. Might not make as much sense with you living in VA, however you will always have roots in the area.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:08 AM

Default The love story of Ralph and Edna...

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool. Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end.

He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, 'Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.

The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?'

Old 03-24-2009, 07:58 PM

Default Extra!!! Extra!!!

OK folks....it's now public knowledge....

Jungle George has big glowing balls!!!!

Last edited by Jungle George; 06-12-2009 at 10:46 AM..

Old 03-25-2009, 02:10 PM

^^^^ Gee, I didn't know you worked at the national laboratory too!

I saw these in the Gardener's Supply Company catalog. Are they the solar ones? I was thinking of getting a nice pair of glowing balls myself!

Old 03-25-2009, 02:46 PM

567 posts, read 1,306,542 times
ScranBarre,

You should go with something like "The I-81 Connection" or "Mr.81" due to the fact that 81 goes between NEPA and VA and leaves you little over an hour from DC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania