Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 09:52 PM

165 posts, read 323,167 times

Advertisements

My heart really goes out to his family.... I've been sad since hearing about the story b/c I feel like this could have been my own family members. I'm sad b/c of the blatant disregard for human life by the shooter and the Sanford PD and mofos sitting on their hands and dragging their feet. I'm sad b/c Sanford PD was hoping none of this would get out and cause them unwanted attention and they keep Trayvon's murder a hidden secret so they wouldn't have to answer for their fck ups. I'm sad b/c I see now in FL you could essentially provoke a fight someone with a gun on your person and shoot them dead and claim self-defense

Vote the chief of police out of his position and tell him to hit the bricks. He's a disgrace to the badge he wears.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:25 AM

640 posts, read 1,296,280 times
Default Evidence to arrest Zimmerman mounting.

Evidence to Arrest Zimmerman

1. Witnesses heard Screams after gunshot those screams stop.

In a self defense claim the burden of proof is on the shooter. What evidence can Zimmerman produce that he was scared for his life??? Not a single piece of evidence shows that's Zimmerman was in danger????

2. Zimmerman followed him said so on 911 call.

3. Zimmerman calls the boy a COON. and says they always get away. Which means he plans to stop him from getting away.
Hate crime here racist language used.
4. Martin girlfriend states that Treyon was said he was being followed and after that the phone goes dead.

5.So we have INTENT Zimmerman 911 call.

6. We have Murder weapon.....Zimmerman and Gun did they even take his GUN???

Zimmerman bloody nose how come we had no ems call to scene.Why wasn't Zimmerman checked for injuries since he was so fearful of losing his life he needed to shoot a unarmed teenage boy. Hmmmm.Other police departments have said they usually arrest for self defense and allow the courts to decide. Why wasn't this done in this case.

7. Witnesses, Weapon. Phone calls, Intent.

Clearly there is a enough evidence to arrest zimmerman. There was a enough evidence to arrest him that night. The Cops are in on this that sad man. This Boy lost his life over some Zimmerman racial bias and bad judgement.

Last edited by Aimewitue; 03-22-2012 at 01:59 AM..

Old 03-22-2012, 02:00 AM

5,234 posts, read 7,989,403 times
This is ridiculous, he should be in jail, he was the aggressor and had the weapon, he killed Treyvon. In other places they would arrest the guy and let him plead self-defense. What a terrible shame this young man lost his life due to some overzealous idiot with a gun. At least his family deserves justice in this case.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
This is ridiculous, he should be in jail, he was the aggressor and had the weapon, he killed Treyvon. In other places they would arrest the guy and let him plead self-defense. What a terrible shame this young man lost his life due to some overzealous idiot with a gun. At least his family deserves justice in this case.

Yes the poor police work is the most glaring issue. Race isn't the issue. There is though a clear bias in favor of mr zimmerman. My question would be what connection does Zimmerman have to the police department??????

Old 03-22-2012, 06:06 AM

27,231 posts, read 43,971,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewitue View Post
Yes the poor police work is the most glaring issue. Race isn't the issue. There is though a clear bias in favor of mr zimmerman. My question would be what connection does Zimmerman have to the police department??????
He's been studying law enforcement in the same small town. It wouldn't be a huge leap to suggest that he's made friends along the way that just happen to work for the Sanford P.D.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:47 AM

5,234 posts, read 7,989,403 times
Looks like he's been studying real well... shoot first, think later. So he's been kissing up to the locals hoping for an eventual job. None the less that should have made no difference in how they handled the case. Good news Zimmy, they have continuing education on the inside.

They have over 984,000 signatures on the Change.Org petition. I hope you all sign it, I did. Maybe its been posted before, but here is the link. Thanks.

https://www.change.org/petitions/pro...trayvon-martin (broken link)

Old 03-22-2012, 07:29 AM

^^^ So much traffic at the Change.Org website that it's apparently crashed this morning...

Old 03-22-2012, 08:23 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,570,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewitue View Post
I don't see much coverage On fox news???I know they are conservative but this is a story that deserves coverage regardless of your Political leanings. Fox news needs to step up the coverage.

CNN has the most coverage that I've seen.
Why won't FOX cover this as much? Because Trayvon isn't a missing white blond girl that's why.

Anyways CNN on Anderson Cooper 360 last night played the entire 911 tape including the uncensencored portion where he makes a racial slur under his breath & had the tape magnified by a audio engineer. It sounds like Zimmerman says "F**king Coons" and is quite noticable as to what he said.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Why won't FOX cover this as much? Because Trayvon isn't a missing white blond girl that's why.
Or more likely the anti-NRA aspect of public opinion on this.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
Or more likely the anti-NRA aspect of public opinion on this.
Yes that is the reason why fox coverage has been less due to anti-nra aspect. But even the most conservative supporters of the stand your ground law state that this LAW doesnt apply to MR. Zimmerman cause he wasnt standing his ground.

here the link
FOX News - Top Stories - Lawmaker: Attack Not Covered Under Law I Wrote

Good job Fox news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando