Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2012, 07:55 PM

120 posts, read 289,284 times

Advertisements

Just last week in Port St Lucie 2 black guys shot at each other at a basketball game, one guy was killed, the guy left standing walked free claiming self defense, he would still be walking around free if he had not been jailed in the meantime for another unrelated offense. Its the same reason Zimmerman is walking free , it does not matter if the other person is unarmed, pretty stupid law in that it is easy to manipulate

Old 03-23-2012, 09:35 PM

570 posts, read 1,153,278 times
I love how hippies take this unfortunate event to attack FL's gun laws. There are hundreds of innocent victims all over the country getting shot/murdered in the streets, clubs, restaurants, etc in the strictest gun-control states ie NY, NJ.

If only those victims COULD HAVE CARRIED A CONCEALED FIREARM, they would still be alive to see their children or parents.

If only those victim's CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO BEAR ARMS wasn't violated in the name of the law while their murderers forgot to play by the rules, their family members would not be in tears.

Ask those family members of the innocent murdered and I bet 100% of them would say I wish my son, daughter, mom, dad, brother, or sister was carrying a firearm to defend themselves against their murderer that day.

I hope FL becomes open carry state next year.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:34 PM

2,006 posts, read 3,319,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewitue View Post
Here we go the unarmed victim was the problem.......

If only treyvon wasn't defending himself then he wouldn't got shot....

If only treyvon didn't have a hoodie

If only treyvon would have answered his questions

if only treyvon wasn't black
If only you would acknowledge the fact that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman trying to beat him to death.

If only you weren't obsessed with race.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:58 PM

640 posts, read 1,295,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtrip75 View Post
If only you would acknowledge the fact that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman trying to beat him to death.

If only you weren't obsessed with race.
obviously u didnt listen to the 911 calls or the witnesses

Old 03-24-2012, 01:12 AM

2,006 posts, read 3,319,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewitue View Post
obviously u didnt listen to the 911 calls or the witnesses
I did, you didn't. I'm right, you're wrong. Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, punching him, and Zimmerman was screaming for help.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:37 AM

1 posts, read 1,039 times
The cops need to charge under title 18 criminal conspriacy to violate civil rights violation

Old 03-24-2012, 02:42 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,969,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillybound View Post
Just last week in Port St Lucie 2 black guys shot at each other at a basketball game, one guy was killed, the guy left standing walked free claiming self defense, he would still be walking around free if he had not been jailed in the meantime for another unrelated offense. Its the same reason Zimmerman is walking free , it does not matter if the other person is unarmed, pretty stupid law in that it is easy to manipulate
There is a major difference in the case. There was a racial slur used on the 911 tape that will probably make this a federal hate crime case. Another major issue was Zimmerman pursued Martin after the 911 Opporator told him not to. Commonsence tells us that Zimmerman was the aggressor in this situation. Martin being 6ft 3in playing football probably had the upper hand in the fight. Thats where the screams came from and was shot.

IMO, if Martin was chasing Zimmerman and got on top of him and started beating him and then was shot that would have been a different story. Similar to the one above.

Its going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:49 AM

128 posts, read 192,678 times
lets be clear when I 1st moved there to Orlando , Florida ( Sanford and Appoka ) I was called a Yankee and a **** as I am part Jewish in the sun my skin gets dark although I am not black I was called the N word as I have dark hair which is wavy , I was told get off my lawn , stay on your own property as a 12 year old kid , rednecks came into our neighborhood in big trucks just to start fights , I cant say why maybe because we had two black kids that lived near me or so I found out later.

I was friends with them as we played basketball together as they accepted me as my Italian friends did for that I was called N lover , they were just my friends kids I knew and were nice to me after my family dragged me there.

They hire local kids to become cops , the ex sheriff of the town I lived in was there in 1959 his son is known to be a wild redneck who will tell you we do what we want here my Dads in charge , his Dad is a racists , you old people and redneck defend the place because it fits your agenda , no blacks and rednecks like old people think the law does not apply to them.

BY THE WAY I LIVED THERE SO HIM SAYING IT WAS F****** COLD IS BS CHECK YOUR FACTS ITS WAS ALMOST 80 THAT DAY YEA REALLY COLD !!!!

When you hire cops who make 30,000 a year before tax that are raised by racists ( how do I know I can show you off duty cops here with Confederate flags on their vehicles ) you get broke , stupid cops that are racists , is this too much to grasp or what ?

Now I am not sure if you know what that flag stands for its not just a symbol its a reminder that many do not see America and its freedom or justice in the same light.

I went on to serve for 10 years return to Florida to try and see if I was the issue , if I needed to change and I was wrong its Florida and the rednecks and old people that need to be gone.

I left and Florida is now a hole look what they have done to this place a racists , hot and nasty cesspool built on swamp .

I can tell you almost every small town in Florida and every cop are much the same , try and get some taped interviews of the cops there recall in our country we had a Federal Judge Cebull who sent a racist email to others as a joke , THIS IS A FEDERAL JUDGE PEOPLE NOT A LOCAL REDNECK COP IN FLORIDA.

Richard Cebull, Montana Federal Judge, Apologizes To Obama For Racist Email

Old 03-24-2012, 08:03 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,322,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtrip75 View Post
I did, you didn't. I'm right, you're wrong. Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, punching him, and Zimmerman was screaming for help.

This could have been avoided if Zimmerman just listened to the dispatcher in the first place, regardless of what happened.

Either way, Zimmerman's life will never be the same after this either

Old 03-24-2012, 08:28 AM

5,023 posts, read 7,224,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
martin beat up zimmerman prior to being shot see link.
zimmerman btw is mexican.
911 Tapes of George Zimmerman Killing Trayvon Martin Released
Zimmerman's mother is Peruvian, not Mexican. His father is of German heritage, not Mexican. Ergo, Zimmerman is not Mexican, comprende?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando