Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2012, 12:47 PM

14 posts, read 14,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
I have a hard time believing that Joe Commando didn't start the entire problem because he had a problem with a black kid in his neighborhood.

Let's see--"neighborhood watch" carrying a gun on a power trip sees a black kid go into a convenience store and come back out. Approaches kid aggressively for no reason and starts giving him the 5th degree when the kid was guilty of nothing. Kid probably told the guy to **** off because he didn't want to be hassled. Joe Commando becomes enraged that this kid dare speak to him that way and goes after the kid. Kid defends himself, Joe Commando loses his cool, pulls out his gun, and shoots the kid.

Far more plausible than any other scenario I can come up with.
Well you come in with an obvious bias, call him Joe Comando, and say you have hard time believing anything said in his favor.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAm_FloridaBorn View Post
Why would she lie ?
because it was her boyfriend, she is young, lawyers tell her what to say. Zimmeerman has witnesses who say the was one attacked, are they lying or truthful?

Old 03-28-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
Perhaps, perhaps not. Anyone care to give valid explanation as to what the school suspension for an empty marijuana baggie means to this case? Furthermore the article alludes to "police information" and interview of witnesses. Which police? The Sanford Police Department? Oh, that sounds credible...
It is now up to FOUR school suspensions. Follow story before you make comments.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:57 PM

541 posts, read 861,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom dan View Post
because it was her boyfriend, she is young, lawyers tell her what to say. Zimmeerman has witnesses who say the was one attacked, are they lying or truthful?
Probably truthful, as Zimmerman had cuts, bruises, a large crack in the back of his head and a broken nose when the Police arrived. The "Teen" was larger than Zimmerman and attacked him from behind. There were screams for help in the 911 call and most likely it was Zimmerman as he was being attacked, even though the parents of the shot teen claim it was their son. It was self defense against a not so innocent "teen" (who has a juvenile record) but the Press and certain communities have already tried and are ready to hang George Zimmerman:

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Told Police Teen Attacked Him

Unfortunately, the truth isn't easy to say without possible repercussion:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ef=mostpopular

Old 03-28-2012, 02:34 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,283,541 times
Y'know, this Trayvon kid was probably a loser-trash-talking-*******; the type of wanna-be gangster thug that gets killed daily in this country in "black-on-black" crimes against slightly tougher wanna-be gangster thugs across the country. Y'know? the kind of murder that's somehow only 1/1000th as important as a murder done by any white guy? I'm sure nobody would have liked this d-bag if they met him but...

...this does not allow Zimmerman to 1) ignore instructions to drive away from this kid on foot who didn't apparently do anything and, await the cops, 2) get out of said car to accost the guy who was on foot, 3) chase him ...for a while... then shoot him. Unless I actually observed the kid digging through other people's things, going inside people's fences, accosting someone else, I would have just kept driving. In summary;

Trayvon? Wanna-be-gangster Douche!

Zimmerman? Power-trippin' paranoid Dumbass!

Black people that only get butthurt in the rare instances when black people are killed not by other black people? Hypocrites! (of course that's not new)

Media? Fear and Race Mongering profiteers.

Sanford PD? FAIL! C'mon, not even an arrest? The blue wall probably would have protected him from real charges anyway...probably would've just gotten probation or weapon revocation. At least -pretend- to do your job. Not 1 arrest? That entire PD needs to be completely replaced.

Old 03-28-2012, 03:12 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,067,847 times
Quote:
Well you come in with an obvious bias, call him Joe Comando, and say you have hard time believing anything said in his favor.
I have a hard time giving anyone who is the self-appointed neighborhood watch captain any credibility. I used to live in a neighborhood watch neighborhood. We were to never approach or interfere, only call the police if we saw something suspicious--just like the 9-1-1 operator told Zimmerman.

Old 03-28-2012, 03:26 PM

2,363 posts, read 5,207,235 times
Quote:
and those witnesses are? Since you know everything sir/mam.

Old 03-28-2012, 03:32 PM

536 posts, read 1,430,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
I have a hard time giving anyone who is the self-appointed neighborhood watch captain any credibility. I used to live in a neighborhood watch neighborhood. We were to never approach or interfere, only call the police if we saw something suspicious--just like the 9-1-1 operator told Zimmerman.
That's how your so-called neighborhood watch operates. Zimmerman operates differently. If I had to choose, I'd feel safer for myself and my property with Zimmerman's approach. And he is under no authority to the 911 hacks to obey their orders. They don't see what he sees.

Anyway, in the end, it appears he did finally let it go. And got ambushed by the intruder, for his trouble.

I believe the teen was on a testosterone high. Does skittles do that? Whatever it was, he was looking for confrontation. Especially being in new surroundings, new turf, if you will. If Zimmerman hadn't been confronted, somebody else would have. Somebody more vulnerable, somebody more timid, more easily assaulted. That's what I believe.

Old 03-28-2012, 04:00 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,067,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick99 View Post
That's how your so-called neighborhood watch operates.
No, we don't have or need neighborhood watch. I live in a guarded, gated community, if I see something suspicious I'll call the cops, not some whacked out cop wannabe neighbor.

Quote:
Zimmerman operates differently. If I had to choose, I'd feel safer for myself and my property with Zimmerman's approach. And he is under no authority to the 911 hacks to obey their orders. They don't see what he sees.
I'm sure if you were black you'd feel differently with him as the self-appointed neighborhood watch commander.

Quote:
Anyway, in the end, it appears he did finally let it go. And got ambushed by the intruder, for his trouble.
That's yet to be proven. And why did he need to "let anything go" to begin with? The kid was minding his own business, frankly if the kid did attack it was probably because he felt threatened by some creep who was stalking him around when he wasn't doing anything wrong to begin with.

Quote:
I believe the teen was on a testosterone high. Does skittles do that? Whatever it was, he was looking for confrontation. Especially being in new surroundings, new turf, if you will. If Zimmerman hadn't been confronted, somebody else would have. Somebody more vulnerable, somebody more timid, more easily assaulted. That's what I believe.
I disagree. Just the fact that Zimmerman was following the kid who wasn't breaking any laws is enough to make him look very guilty. It wasn't like the kid was looking into windows or trying to open car doors. If that had been the case, I might feel differently.

Old 03-28-2012, 04:12 PM

640 posts, read 1,296,280 times
Default The cover up

And to add the new info that the lead investigator on the scene that night wanted to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter, but the state attorney held off until further review.

Could it be because of zimmerman father is a retired judge.

The state attorney was there in person that night

That why norman the state attorney left the case to avoid a conflict of interest.

This case gets more interesting

WHY WAS NONE OF ZIMMERMAN INJURIES MENTIONED IN THE FIRST POLICE RECORD.......YET IN THE SECOND REPORT HE HAD INJURIES.....COVERUP

Zimmerman says he was attacked at the car but the kids body was found about 100 yards from the car and in the middle of the courtyard no where near the car.

WOW THE COVERUP IS BEING REVEALED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando