Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 09:38 AM

4,167 posts, read 9,339,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seogorilla View Post
lets be clear when I 1st moved there to Orlando , Florida ( Sanford and Appoka ) I was called a Yankee and a **** as I am part Jewish in the sun my skin gets dark although I am not black I was called the N word as I have dark hair which is wavy , I was told get off my lawn , stay on your own property as a 12 year old kid , rednecks came into our neighborhood in big trucks just to start fights , I cant say why maybe because we had two black kids that lived near me or so I found out later.

I was friends with them as we played basketball together as they accepted me as my Italian friends did for that I was called N lover , they were just my friends kids I knew and were nice to me after my family dragged me there.

They hire local kids to become cops , the ex sheriff of the town I lived in was there in 1959 his son is known to be a wild redneck who will tell you we do what we want here my Dads in charge , his Dad is a racists , you old people and redneck defend the place because it fits your agenda , no blacks and rednecks like old people think the law does not apply to them.

BY THE WAY I LIVED THERE SO HIM SAYING IT WAS F****** COLD IS BS CHECK YOUR FACTS ITS WAS ALMOST 80 THAT DAY YEA REALLY COLD !!!!

When you hire cops who make 30,000 a year before tax that are raised by racists ( how do I know I can show you off duty cops here with Confederate flags on their vehicles ) you get broke , stupid cops that are racists , is this too much to grasp or what ?

Now I am not sure if you know what that flag stands for its not just a symbol its a reminder that many do not see America and its freedom or justice in the same light.

I went on to serve for 10 years return to Florida to try and see if I was the issue , if I needed to change and I was wrong its Florida and the rednecks and old people that need to be gone.

I left and Florida is now a hole look what they have done to this place a racists , hot and nasty cesspool built on swamp .

I can tell you almost every small town in Florida and every cop are much the same , try and get some taped interviews of the cops there recall in our country we had a Federal Judge Cebull who sent a racist email to others as a joke , THIS IS A FEDERAL JUDGE PEOPLE NOT A LOCAL REDNECK COP IN FLORIDA.

Richard Cebull, Montana Federal Judge, Apologizes To Obama For Racist Email
I agree with you on most points here except the weather that day. I just got back from a cruise and instantly noticed how much colder it was when we docked. A cold front had just rolled in and later that night I walked downtown to check out the All-Star game festivities and I can say that it would not be unusual to be wearing a hoodie that night. You can probably see coverage from All-Star game it was cool outside. It was probably in the 60s/50s in the low.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:45 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
I see people in Miami wearing hoodies and jackets on days I am in shorts and a t-shirt, not uncommon. I even saw it this morning.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:03 AM

640 posts, read 1,295,571 times
Default Doesnt matter who right we all just want justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtrip75 View Post
I did, you didn't. I'm right, you're wrong. Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, punching him, and Zimmerman was screaming for help.

This is a young man is DEAD. A Human being is DEAD.

It doesn't matter if i'm right or if you're right. WHO CARES???.

Whats matters is that justice is done.

Clearly the police department mishandled this case from the start.

Your argument is that somehow Zimmerman was screaming for help. Lets review the events so far. 911 Calls.

Trayvon Martin 911 Tapes - YouTube

Zimmerman makes a 911 to police. Zimmerman calls him a A hole....clearly projecting onto the boy he doesn't even know.

Zimmerman's call (WATCHOUT FOR THE DRUGGIE-BUGLAR IM STALKING YA'LL) - YouTube

Zimmerman calls the boy a ****IN COON WHICH IS A RACIST SLUR. Zimmerman brings race into this shooting not Travyon.

George Zimmerman racial slur technically analyzed - YouTube

Treyvon on phone with girlfriend walking home. Girlfriend says treyvon states man is following him.Girlfriend heard man ask Treyvon what are you doing here?? Phone goes Dead. Zimmerman initiates CONTACT.

Lawyer: Slain teen's girlfriend heard altercation

Zimmerman states he following him and the girlfriend states he was following him. That shows pursuit and aggression.

Not only that witnesses states that Treyvon was the one screaming for help. Three witnesses have come forward to say that it was Trayvon's yelling "help" just before the shooting.

THE WOMAN SAYS IT WAS A LITTLE BOY SCREAMING FOR HELP.

Witness in Trayvon Martin Case - YouTube

Listen to this this is chilling man

Trayvon's Cries for Help Right Before Being killed (Enhanced) - YouTube

Only that one guy John who wouldn't show his face says that its Zimmerman that was crying. Hopefully he can bring his testimony forward.The Family and the courts need to know the all the details.

His story is different from the other witnesses i wonder why??Three other witnesses say it was a BOY yelling for help.

And clearly the cops didn't collect all the details and that's why people are so MAD.

I wonder why the cops didn't collect all the details in a homicide investigation or anytime anyone gets shot they should collect all the details right????????????????:ma d:

If Zimmerman at 250 pounds got beat down by a little boy at 140 pounds then Zimmerman was a very weak man and a *****.......highly unlikely that a 17 year old kid at 140 pounds could beat a man that weights 100 pounds more......But even if he did which is highly unlikely.......

What proof is there that Zimmerman had a bloody nose from the fight he STARTED.

Did the cops take a pictures of Zimmerman nose and face.??

Did the Cops take Zimmerman clothes and test the blood to make sure its his blood????

Maybe it was Treyvon Blood from the shot that covered zimmerman nose and face.

We will never know because the COPS didnt do their FREAKIN JOBS.

Zimmerman shooting him was more force than was needed....Clearly shooting him was more force than was necessary.

Tough case doesn't matter who is right......Sadly this KID died for no reason.

The Kid Race doesn't even matter man..If a white kid or Hispanic kid got shot this story is just as bad man.

If The Police made a ARREST that night we would never have heard about this case.....The only reason this case is national news is because of the REALLY **** POOR POLICE WORK.

SAD Tragedy. RIP Treyvon.

Last edited by Aimewitue; 03-24-2012 at 11:25 AM..

Old 03-24-2012, 06:00 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,363,072 times
So you can shoot someone who "looks suspicious" in the state of FL, but if I decide to go for a little blunt ride with my friends I can get arrested for not doing harm on anyone? Where the hell is the justice here? Good job Florida, for once again showing the whole world what kind of nutcases live here.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:58 PM

570 posts, read 1,153,408 times
This will boil down to manslaughter and 10 years with parole after 5 thanks to the same hippies that're picketing in the rain for overhaul of the stand your ground law. By the time this guy is in his 30's he'll be free.

The law is VERY CLEAR. It says law abiding citizens DO NOT HAVE A DUTY TO RETREAT BEFORE DEFENDING THEMSELVES FROM HARM. It does not say GO AFTER WHO YOU SUSPECT AND SHOOT THEM.

This whole situation is a mess and it all stems from lazy police officers and the departments that condone it. Was the guy even brought in for questioning? The law requires people involved in car accidents that result in death to be brought in for questioning.

Do they even know where he is now?

Anybody come out from csi or did good ole bubba and the Sanford boys wrap it up in 30mins? This can determine if he shot from top or bottom? Angle/direction on how the bullet entered, was there a struggle for the gun ie fingerprints? Did they ask for Zimmerman's clothing for blood presence and splatter? Voice analysis experts can determine the age/race of the person yelling for "help"

The guy is CLEARLY guilty of murder in my opinion but read the first paragraph and then blame yourself.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:24 PM

640 posts, read 1,295,571 times
Default Great Article

Scott Maxwell: In Trayvon Martin shooting, Al Sharpton, other black leaders spoke up when white leaders didn't - Orlando Sentinel

Where are those same white leaders during the casey anthony or natalie hollaway case......They are too quiet on these issues.

Mayor of sanford tripplett has done a good job and shows how elected officials should act.. the city manager has done a good job as well.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:43 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,062,627 times
I called the city manager Bonaparte and demanded that Bill Lee Chief of police to step down and resign. Our tax dollars going to waste on this inept police force!

Old 03-25-2012, 07:02 AM

1,257 posts, read 4,575,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtrip75 View Post
I did, you didn't. I'm right, you're wrong. Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, punching him, and Zimmerman was screaming for help.

I am an immigrant so doNOT understand what is going on. So it is okay for me to follow and harass someone to a fight because of their skin color, therefore I can really shoot a person to test my shooting skills.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:39 AM

14 posts, read 14,225 times
Melissa McLaughlin. 1992, young White lady. Walking home and kidnapped, 7 African-Americans, who after they were caught, all admitted she was targeted cause she was White. Kidnaped, raped multiple times, then tortured. Bleach as used to wash out her body while she was still alive, including pouring into her vagina and scrubbing her. She was killed, then her body was tossed over a fence by the road.

The NAACP and all the other Black civil rights groups went straight to her family, told them it should not be made into racial incident. They somehow convinced her father, who was probably still in shock, to go on camera-- media bought camera right to him, since he was too distraught to leave his home--and he announced that it should not be made into racial incident. He was surrounded by lawyers and leaders form the various Black groups.

In the 20 years since, up to this case, those same groups have done exact opposite in every instance such as this one. Two months ago the 20th anniversary of Melissa McLaughlin's death passed. It went unnoticed, was not covered at all by any media.

This Sanford incident is already made historic, protests led al over country by same groups who asked her family to keep quiet, and the dead Trayvon Martin now already being called the new Emmet Till.

Doesn't matter. MSNBC and CNN will continue saying Zimmermann is guilty, protests wil go on, Sanford will be forever under pressure, and that girl raped and murdered cause she was White will stay forgotten.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:47 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,196,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewitue View Post
Scott Maxwell: In Trayvon Martin shooting, Al Sharpton, other black leaders spoke up when white leaders didn't - Orlando Sentinel

Where are those same white leaders during the casey anthony or natalie hollaway case......They are too quiet on these issues.

Mayor of sanford tripplett has done a good job and shows how elected officials should act.. the city manager has done a good job as well.
Where are the same black leaders when a couple of black males shoot and kill an unarmed non-black convenient store clerk for $20 ? Or when an unarmed taxi driver gets shot and killed during a nighttime robbery ?

Nowhere to be seen ...

Clerk killed in Seminole food mart robbery | wtsp.com

Police arrest 3 in killing of cab driver near Lake Highland Preparatory - Orlando Sentinel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando